Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • JadeMS3
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Here’s the link to the screenshot just in case my attachment doesn’t show up… http://www.mediafire.com/view/bqw4zlvbwrg2jb9/Untitled-1.jpg# ॐ

    JadeMS3
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Thank you so much @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher for you reply. I am a Ganesha devotee and Ganesha is the reason why I discovered VK and the Litarian Family. He’s the one who brought me to this website.ॐ The picture in my profile is my Ganesha idol in my Pooja Place. I feel so blessed for being a part of the Litarian Family with all the great kind people and teachers like you. Bless up to @Sharat Sir for the wonderful gift…VK.ॐ

    May I ask for clarity what the words "Hope this is not in your home because it could be a reason for many obstacles." meant? I’ve attached the screenshot from the page with highlight to it.Thank you.

    Namaskar.ॐ

    JadeMS3
    Member
    Post count: 28

    Golden Sunrise! Thank you so much @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher for the kind guidance.Namaskar.ॐ

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)