Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you very much mam Rakhi, I will explore it.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you mam Rakhi,

    But I didnt understand the last sentence.

    I thought mimick the effects and activate a session is the same thing.

    For instance for reiki sessions and other healing sessions is better to say activate the

    x session for me and not mimick the effects of it?

    But for a subliminal I can say give me the effects of it?

    Please, I am confused, can you tell me the difference?

    Thank you very much!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you very much! Yes I already use EFT every day and helps very much.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you Very much Sharat Sir!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    I noticed today 3 parts in me:

    1. One is in immense anger, rage and violent enegy (I feel all these energies in my whole

      body) for some many abuses I have suffered (the root is in my childhood).

    2. Another is in immense unbearable pain for so many things I have suffered (again I feel

      it in my body and the root is my childhood), and this is behind my depression and

    3. A part of myself is in total denial for accept anything because of all the above.

      I have read in the forum that if there are a lot of intense energies we must have

      patience and persistance and it takes time to cure them. So I pray to have these energies and keep going ahead.

    I would like to ask you this:

    I use the Switchword ANGELS MAGIC BEGIN NOW and it helps me a lot. But you say

    to use only one wish per day. I use more.. For instance when ask to heal my emotional

    pain I feel, I play it several times and I feel reliefed, but then something else pops up

    e.g. I feel dizziness and neusia and I play it several times for this item and it helps me.

    I read that you can use only one wish per day, why so? and what if it is working

    for me with more wishes per day?

    Thank you

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you Divine I feel much better now!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you very much Rakhi mam for your love and consideration.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    So that means if I have the intention to send the energy of a certain massage video,

    VK will follow? Is the answer for the above YES? Do I have first watch the video and then give the request?

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    OK Thank you mam.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Mam,

    In VK TIP 76, which you suggested it for me among others says:

    "You can send ALL CLEAR SERUM to all unwanted past events just with a simple request. You don’t have to think about those events…just place a request for all unwanted past. Because you may not know how many and what are the events that affected a person."

    So can I say three times ALL CLEAR SERUM to all negative energies of past events and charge the water. Is this right?

    The purpose is to clear multiply heavy traumas I have from the past, especially from

    family karma and other negative abuse events in my life which energies have come up

    and torture me physically and mentally.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    I think I took the answer from a video of yours. We put the VK aside after the

    request for 30 minutes.

    I have another question I am watching frequently the Switchword ANGELS MAGIC BEGIN NOW (Power of Angels) where I put a wish every time. It is amazingly effective. But I

    don’t understand something written under the video:

    Sharat Sir did lots of experiments and found that 3 min of watching video is equal of

    5 days of EC energy. What is EC? Energy Circle?

    Thank you

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30
    in reply to: VK MIMIC AND TIME #21216

    You have right, I have n’t thought so, it would be too much… I couldn’t handle it… So, I will be patience on my healing process, step by step.

    Thank you for your help.

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30
    in reply to: PETS AND VK #21205

    Thank you!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30
    in reply to: PETS AND VK #21208

    Going deeper to me these hours I saw : a. there is a lot of denial in me b. there is a lot of emotional, physical and mental trauma in me. Also I so and recalled sexual abuse, which terrifies me.

    Also I want to mention that two times when stong energy went down to my belly, I fainted, I could not stand the pain. It was as I had poisoning.

    I know that the solutions I will find by myself but please recommed something!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)