Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30
    in reply to: PETS AND VK #21203

    Sorry, I was very overwhelmed while writing you the above, now I fell better and more

    optimistic. (I took one painkiller because this pain goes in my body too and I feel pain

    allover, and I did 3 times the Switchword ANGELS MAGIC BEGIN NOW asking for relief of

    pain, both emotional and physical, and then I asked to give me PEACE because

    all these are too much for my body and my mind to the point I cannot stand it, and

    I receive instant relief and help. Thank you Angels!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30
    in reply to: PETS AND VK #21202

    Yes, your feeling is absolutely right. Today after doing Self Reading Meditation on Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for 1 hour I felt pain down in the tail of spine (first time in my life

    I had this feeling) and together neusia and dissiness. I done Switchword ANGELS MAGIC BEGIN NOW and I felt better but afterwards I felt depression and deep immense

    emotional pain. I have felt this pain many times the past years and it is so deep and huge that it wants only to relax in peace, so much tiredness so much… accumulative

    pain that I cannot receive nothing positive. Imagine the crusified Jesus on the cross

    (sometimes it is so I feel), this part of me the only thing that wants is death, to relax

    for ever, to dissolve in NOTHINGNESS, SILENCE AND PEACE.

    And there is another part of my self, the same huge and intense, that it is in so much

    Anger, Hate, Violence for all the abuse I suffered in earth, that wants to Destroy everything in its rage.

    And then is the every day character Haroula, which is sweet, understanding, loving,

    she carries all these burdens that …. I don’t know I suffer a lot for both my sides.

    For many years I have done every possible healings that you can imagine, then the 2000 I was in India in Osso Asram and I done so many sessions and group therapy, and from then after so many things open up in me. From 2001, when I came back to Greece I

    am in medication for psychosis, depression, bipolar disease.

    One more thing I want to mention is that I see a white light coming down to me,

    it is good by nature, but it is burning me, bring in me intense things that I cannot

    handle (plus karmic things).

    Thank you for your time to listen to me.

    I have ordered VK, afterwards I saw a lot of help from your videos in youtube, and now

    it is on its way to come to me.

    Thank you again, and please any advice from you will be much appreciated!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Please one more question. My sister has stomach cancer with metastasis in belly

    membrane. I suppose I have to do 2 requests for healing separately for stomach, and then belly. Is it right?

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    Thank you very much! Namaste!

    HAROULA1963
    Member
    Post count: 30

    I am Greek and understand only english. The link is:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moq28s3yEFg&t=335s

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)