Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VK Tip 136 : How to Treat Bad Dreams with VK #18210
Thats wonderful way, I guess evey fourth person is facing problem of bad dreams when he is in trouble. Thanks for sharing such beautiful experience. Golden Sunrise to you. Gratitude to Sharat Sir
in reply to: Charge your wallets and give lots of love and see #17206Wonderful & very wonderful you did sir……..Golden Sunrise to your efforts.
May Divine VK give every user the Wisdom to use it successfully.
Gratitudes to VK & Sharat Sir <3
Golden Sunrise to you, thanks sharing this Wonderful Experience,
Gratitudes to VK
Gratitudes to Sharat Sir
Golden Sunrise & Congratulations Yasha ji for your belief converting into succes with the help of divine VK. Thanks for sharing this wonderful experience. Thanks to divine VK and Gratitude to Sharat Sir. <3
Golden Sunrise & Many Thanks to you Krishna madam for sharing such nice success stories of VK.
Although I have lots of stories to share but always felling in short of time, but defiantly will share my stories when & time comes again.
Here I remembered similar to your rain story. I have also tried more than 10 times to stop the rain when I am on the way without umbrella to reach my destinations, I always reached successfully without wetting anything, when I requested VK to stop the rain for 10 to 20 minutes, It always made a safe way for me by stopping the rain for some time.. (however I also always begged pardon from the nature for this). I would like to thank VK and Sharat Sir for such novel & useful innovation for mankind…..My Heartily Gratitude to Sharat Sir. <3 <3 <3
in reply to: VK TIP 133 : How to Build Your Immunity? #16694Thank very much Sir for being so kind for VK members. Golden Sunrise & heartily Gratitude to you.
in reply to: My success with VK : PRESSURE COOKER #15728Golden Sunrise, very amazing, thanks for sharing..
in reply to: My VK Success SUPER FAST RENOVATION WORK #15361Thanks for sharing wonderful experience. Golden Sunrise to all VK family members.
in reply to: VK Success : GOOD RELATION WITH NEIGHBOUR #15360Thanks for sharing such lovely experience, Golden Sunrise to you & Heartily gratitude to Sharat Sir & divine VK <3 .
in reply to: VK Success : GOOD RELATION WITH NEIGHBOUR #15359Thanks for sharing such lovely experience, Golden Sunrise to you & Heartily gratitude to Sharat Sir & divine VK <3 .
Golden Sunrise……VK family members always remain blessed with VK & under guidance of Sharat Sir…
in reply to: VK dissolve Gallstone #14822Thanks for sharing wonderful true story, more motivated are VK family members now. Golden sunrise to you and heartily gratitude to Sharat Sir.
Thanks for sharing wonderful experience…. Golden Sunrise to you. Gratitude to Sharat Sir & divine VK.
Golden Sunrise.. Wonderful things seems impossible but with Devine VK everything seems always possible to VK family members. Thanks for sharing. Golden sunrises to you, my heartily gratitudes
to Sharat Sir
Golden Sunrise .Experiment with wonderful idea…. good mental food for VK family members..thanks for sharing..
-
AuthorPosts