Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
What a great experience with VK! Thank you for sharing.
@Anilkhn this is superb. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I was searching the success stories for using VK for my daughter’s exams. It’s complete plethora of information in your post. Thank you so much ????
in reply to: Can’t open eyes, Lungs TB #14909I am extremely sorry Rakhi ji. I have checked all the post, I think I got confused with water charging with VK and using of different Cosmic Serums with Psychic energy. Thank You Thank you Thank You for clearing my doubts. Much Gratitude
in reply to: Can’t open eyes, Lungs TB #14906Sorry for these question marks, I was typing something else.
in reply to: Can’t open eyes, Lungs TB #14905Thank you so much for your guidance. Actually I have read the post on Psychic surgery with cosmic serums and Golden Sunrise then only I have mixed other energies with Psychic surgery. Nevertheless, I will follow your guidance.
Gratitude ????
in reply to: Can’t open eyes, Lungs TB #14901Thank you so much Rakhi ji for your response. Actually I am doing Psychic surgery in that I am giving energy of ( ENT SERUM, Zapper healing 9volts 10 Kilo hertz, Golden Sunrise, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, BFR Rescue Remedy and All clear serum) * 3 .
Also I am doing VOB of his lungs, my question is that while doing VOB I have to chant only one serum or can I chant more than one serum? and to open his eyes energy of IMMUNE SERUM is good enough?
Regards
Very nice post. Thanks for sharing
in reply to: Lungs affected #14850Thank you Arun kumar ji and Rakhi ji for your responses.
-
AuthorPosts