Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Can we use serum while breath in breath out #16668
Thank you Rakhiji. . I got the road map now. Thank you so much
It is All Clear Serum . . Please use GS + All Clear Serum + SO7R
Dear Friend . . VK listens to your intension. First you make your intension clear on what you want to achieve. You should be requesting/praying rather than ordering VK. Until today charging the water worked well for me. Before charging the water please be quite for one or two mins then request vk and charge the water. This gave me effective results. You have to do it until you achieve the goal.
Hope this helps. .
From
Chetan Shirol ( Male
)Thank you Rakhiji
in reply to: Aligning with VK and making every request success #12636Thanks for sharing Chetan
Thank you Rakhiji
Thanks for the details. I will wait for your next post on "How to request VK before going to sleep "?
Thank you Puneet. Since I am wearing the VK always in my hand, it is just a matter of requesting the VK. Hence I started thinking what are the ways, I can be connected VK every movement based by intention or requirement. Now I got the solution by setting the Serum name as password.
But now I am thinking how to keep VK activated with all 8 hours while sleeping. Thinking by charging Bed Pillow and blanket with specific serum ,will that be beneficial whole night?
Ideally this would be separate question but since it categorized as VK Tip 91, I put the question to stay in connected with VK over the night.
Please let me know if you have any better and easy ways.
NOTE: My goal is to stay in connected with VK for 24 hours of every day.
Thank you Rakhiji for recognising this. It boosted my confidence to use VK more effectively and easily
in reply to: Treatment for Cancer and query on care serum #11731Golder Sunrise Rakhiji . . Thanks for the details
- MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA is also which VK mimics. Can you use it along with Serums?
- Psychic surgery : It was suggested to below request to VK. Is there any other method to use it
"VK please activate psychic surgery of Reiki for me (add body part where you want a
psychic surgery)"
- How long I need to continue the healing process and what should be dosage ?
- Justification provided for CURE CARE and HEAL. . makes sense thank you.
I have a suggestion. Could you please make one more section for "Frequently Asked Questions and Answers By VK Teacher"? This will really help everyone for quick access. The given document does not speak about using the serums in combination with examples. Please check if this can be implemented otherwise I am okay to search required details on forum. . . Thank you.
Thank you so much sir. . . I know about this video. . I am following most of the videos. . .Thank you all for your support.
Hi Puneetji, Rakhiji Thanks for encouraging me to become independent user of VK. To be frank VK subject is very vast and infinite. Anyways next time before placing the query I will review you old answers, if still I have query then I will place a query with my answer based on my understanding from old reviews. Then you can just validate that I am heading in right direction or not.
Now I am using GOLDEN SUNRISE + FLAB DOWN SERUM (FDS) to charge water for Thyroid problem.
Thanks you.
Sir I do refer forums regularly but people question is answered to their specific problem. .the serums are given for both diabetis and thyroid Which confuses me. Shall I use Golden Sunrise + Immune Serum + Balance Serum to treat thyroid ???
Thank you Rakhiji
-
AuthorPosts