Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: VK support for Acupuncture Treatment #10893
Thank you so much . . VK team is faster than VK. Thanks for clarifying my queries so fast . . .
in reply to: VK support for Acupuncture Treatment #10891Rakhiji It is acupuncture . .They researched and invented that instead of needle forefinger tip can be used http://www.indianaccutouch.com/
Thank you for input. Hope i will be able help needy people.
Thank you so much
in reply to: VK support for Acupuncture Treatment #10888Thank you Rakhiji
i do not use needles i just use my forefinger tip for the treatment. It is called AccuTouch which is based on acupuncture theory. Sure now on i use nore positive word like Healthy family or nation and avoid negative words.
Thank you so much
Thank you Rakhiji
Hi Rakhi Ji, Sure now on I will start using the word Request instead of Command
Just gone through above link of VIBBES SEEDER (VS). Good to hear about one more new invention. Thank you Sharat Sir.
Where I can detailed information VIBBES SEEDER (VS)? What is the procedure to get VIBBES SEEDER (VS) in my life?
I do see comment above that "Congratulations to Team VK, Team VS"
Who is Team VS?
Thank you so much Rakhiji . . . Sure I will use above suggested commands in future.
Thank you so much Sharat sir and VK Teachers.
in reply to: What is the treatment for PARALYSIS? #8062I have charged water with GOLDEN SUNRISE, BRAIN SERUM, HEART SERUM, PERFECT HEALTH SERUM, BALANCE SERUM, IMMUNE SERUM . . . I will start adding ALL CLEAR SERUM and GYM SERUM . . . I did not use MAHAMRUTUNJAY MANTRA but let me know its significance
in reply to: URGENT: Query from Pregnant Family Member. #8061Yes we both are Chetans and school friends. . thinking in same line of frequency
in reply to: What is the treatment for PARALYSIS? #7649Hi All, I bought VK for my dad who is suffering from paralysis. He is on medication of allopathy and Ayurveda medicines. Along with it we started giving charged water on daily basis. I blindly believed VK and adopted in daily life. We started seeing improvements day by day. Now my dad is started walking with single trick. Common question raised in everyone’s mind which medication worked well. Personally I felt that VK enforced medicine to cure the disease. Thank you Sharath sir and team.
in reply to: URGENT: Query from Pregnant Family Member. #7648Thank you so much for your further guidance. I will follow it right away . . . Thank you Sharat Sir and Team. . . Thanks to my childhood friend who introduced me about VK.
in reply to: URGENT: Query from Pregnant Family Member. #7617My sister is blessed with a baby girl with normal delivery as we requested to VK. Both mother and baby are going well. . . Thank you so much
in reply to: URGENT: Query from Pregnant Family Member. #7600Thank you for your swift response.
in reply to: Triglycerides Problems #7019Thank you
-
AuthorPosts