Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: You might want to use THIS SIMPLE TRICK! #13200
Thank You
in reply to: You might want to use THIS SIMPLE TRICK! #13178There is an error if you want to play a track on your right ear you drag it to (r), and vice versa!
Thank You!
in reply to: You might want to use THIS SIMPLE TRICK! #13177You could also do this with your GOLDEN SUNRISE WISH MANIFESTATION PROJECT.
ONE EAR YOU COULD LISTEN TO YOUR GOLDEN SUNRISE WISH MANIFESTATION, then on the other you could listen to a CONSTANT repetition of GOLDEN SUNRISE.
For this import your GSWMP, and you saying GOLDEN SUNRISE.
Play your GSWMP on the right ear by swiping the icon along to L (left ear)
Play your GOLDEN SUNRISE Chant (repeat it until your GSWMP audio track finishes) and drag the icon along to R (right ear).
This way you will achieve 2 things at once.
Yay!
extraman, VANAKAM ANNA NAANUM THAMIZH THAAN!
in reply to: Love u vk for another magic #10481That is so good to know. Hope the weather stays chilly forever!!!
Thank You ×INFINITY, for sharing your love and support for me!!!
OMG, THIS POST IS SURROUNDED WITH SO MUCH POSITIVITY, AND A LOT MORE REQUESTS. GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thank You So Much for appreciating my compilation of Requests!
in reply to: VK FIDGET SPINNER !! #10130Thank you for all of your support :thankyou
in reply to: VK is Fragrance of Goodness, Positivity Guaranteed #10088Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher
I have manifested A LOT MORE RECENTLY and VK is simply GREAT!!!
in reply to: VK is Fragrance of Goodness, Positivity Guaranteed #10087Thank You Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir!
in reply to: VK is Fragrance of Goodness, Positivity Guaranteed #9937If that's the case I might buy a VK in the future and throw it in the Ganges river to maintain it's beauty from impurities with the help of VK. Or I'll just request VK to clean the river of Ganges!
in reply to: Will He (*Vibbes Kada*) React? #9282Thank You So Much

A MIRACLE OCCURED WITH THIS PRACTISE. I kept requesting VK for the Ashta Siddha as per your kind advice, and 2 weeks ago in a Biological lab, I discovered that I had Anima Siddhi. Now I didn't shorten in size, but HAD a CLEAR MAGNIFIED VIEW. I was able to see all properties of a nucleus without a light microscope. For a moment I couldn't believe it, then when I tried again I saw the onion in the size of a mustard seed and my teacher was in the size of an 8 year old girl ( This was to show that I had achieved Mahima Siddhi)
Then I fainted, and was at first aid. Haha. At last, my VK Sadhana was a SUCCESS.
THANK YOU SO MUCH SANJAY SIR!!!
in reply to: EMERGENCY HEALING for hospitalised mom #8745THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND EFFORTS, ONCE AGAIN WE ALL HAVE SUCCEEDED! MY MUM IS NOW RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL AND AFTER A SHORT NAP SHE WAS SO ENERGETIC! THANK YOU!
-
AuthorPosts