Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Wow it's so good to see this amazing community of divine supercool people.

    Thank You @Kari.


    @DivineSoul
    I'm not surprised since VK is just AMAZING! I am so happy to see 2 other success stories in this single post.

    TRULY BLESSED. STAY BLESSED. THANKS TO SHARAT SIR FOR INVENTING VK and GOLDEN SUNRISE!!!!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    "Looks like you did not allow your VK to sleep till it manifests for you.", ugh that's hilarious. I will give VK a break for today!

    @PJ-Certified VK Teacher – Wow, and this proves that with VK manifestation is just effortless, and reliable.

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    That's really good news, since I do Design and technology in school, I will be able to use a sand paper. Great advice, and thanks for this creative suggestion!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    By the way, I left VK on the affirmation sheet overnight. Then I activated this affirmation into reality, when I woke up.

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    I wrote down positve affirmations like

    "I am amazed by the thick layers of snow outside"

    I supercharged these affirmations with Golden Sunrise, and requested "Oh Vibbes Kada please materialise these affirmations for me. The Next day I could see the results, and I was succeessful in manifesting snow!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Thank You shaluoli, may you be as bright as your divine name. (Oli means light in tamil!).

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    VK – An ultimate warrior who knows nothing but his best friend's happiness. He will do anything for him no matter what, except for negative impacts on him and anyone else. Manifesting is not just 1000x easier, but is also reliable and safe.

    This week I was able to manifest snow, and to add on school was closed for 2 days, making this situation much better. Due to the school's closure, many of us (who go to my school) spent cherishable moments with family, and was given extra time to revise for tests and assessments. Life cannot get any better.

    Do Not Doubt VK, you're only doubting yourself and your potentiality. Don't judge VK based on his simplicity. Spiritual products do not need fancy colours, or weird confusing shapes, this is clearly proven by VK.

    VK is literally everything to me right now!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Thank You So Much for these replies which are given in like lightening speed.

    I really mean it!

    Thank You

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Yes!!! Thank you so much for giving this lovely in-depth reply.

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Sorry to bother you Sir,

    Golden Sunrise,

    I was so convinced with your powerful reply to my question, and I loved the bit where you had mentioned that now asking for such powers is like a child asking their parents for the moon to play with.

    My subconscious reply was that even Sri Ram in his childhood had that desire of playing with the moon, and had achieved that desire with the moon's reflection on water, therefore I thought that I still had a chance! So my curiosity made me ask this question.

    How do I request VK to gain the Ashta siddhis and the Nava Niddhis?

    How can I ask VK, because I am not good at phrasing things properly. Therefore I would like some help.

    Thank You in Advance!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    Thank You Thank You so Much Sir!!!

    Really needed this divine answer, thank you so much!!!

    BestMan
    Member
    Post count: 38

    By the way ' means the

    apostrophe symbol

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)