Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thanks
Thank you but what ever serum combination I’m using I should not do that .
One more thing I charged the water but sometimes she don’t intake water from that bottle . The self confidence is low Thts y give her beauty serum N Alpha women serum . Above there a typo I mean I get so scared and now I keep acheck In the morning as well basically even I’m not peaceful there is thought tht something will happen .
in reply to: Burning sensation skin peel #17080Thank you Sir ????????????????
@ Rakhi Ma’am this was organised by Chetna Gandecha she was the organiser you can check on Facebook as well with a search option yogathon. I practice yoga everyday from Monday to Friday representing Andheri East .
Sorry it’s perfect health serum and will share the experience soon thanks a lot for your guidance.
Golden Sunrise.
@ Rakhi Ma’am yes I will check actually there are many post so thought I will get a quick help I take Alpha women serum bravo serum beauty serum balance serum fem serum flab down serum gym serum total health serum balance serum shield of seven rays all clear serum mood up serum I watch the video also which Sharat Sir has posted .
I just wanted the combination basically for strong bones and stamina no worries will check
Also VK is like a best buddy it’s a life line to many of us which everyone will agree.
Please pray for me that I shld do well need everyone’s blessings and thank you.
Golden Sunrise ????
in reply to: Confusion…..Cosmic Serums in switchword mug #13031Rakhi Ma’am Im using both the serum on EC atleast 4-5 times a days keeping my fingers crossed ???? will share my experience once I get a response.
Thank you
Golden Sunrise
in reply to: Confusion…..Cosmic Serums in switchword mug #13024@Rakhi ma’am thank you will share my experience and I completely agree with you too many energies leads to confusion.
Golden Sunrise ????
in reply to: Confusion…..Cosmic Serums in switchword mug #13013Ma’am the switch words are for improving relationships . The switch words is a combination of numbers and words for e.g. Together Divine & emerald 5634 etc .
I charge my water with beauty serum ,alpha women serum, gym serum etc
So my query is if I charge my water and drink water in that mug is there a thing like the energy is distrub because as per my understanding the water is already charged it should not get distrub still wanted to confirm from the experts.
Thank you
Golden Sunrise
@ Puneet Sir ya I have gone through the basis as well as few serums like love serum , balance serum , alpha women , beauty calm down , pain , wealth etc yes ur right sir I’m a new user and I keep on checking the basis it’s not that I have not checked but alright will check again as suggested by you thank you for your guidance. ????
What else I can do so that she can be healthy .
Thank you maam
Ma’am I have to draw a ec and give the same .
-
AuthorPosts