Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Yes I have used separately .
Gratitude @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" @Nwanjale @Chetandurdi
From February 2020 I startd this .. was just giving 5 requests per day .. I couldn't find results in the beginning… As I had complete faith on vk I kept trying it .. then with VK boost methods I continued it from April end i strtd with 4 VK boost method ..4 times a day then from may end to now.. 6 vk Boost method . 5 times a day . I m finally getting the results…
in reply to: Energetic , etheric cord cutting with VK #17627Yes mam.. and also got the readings done with automatic writers.. other modality healers and akashic record readers .
I will always be greatful for Sharath Sir for blessing us with VK _/_
in reply to: Energetic , etheric cord cutting with VK #17621It mainly affects the belief system : DNA pattern , behaviour , victim mentality , vows etc
in reply to: Activating the Virus Inhibitor field #17618Sorry .. restrict virus replication *
in reply to: Energetic , etheric cord cutting with VK #17612Own Experience
in reply to: Mid Brain activation #17603@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank Yu mam
Thank you @Krishnaguntupalli ,. Golden sunrise
Thank Yu sir . Gratitude
Thanks a lot mam… GOLDEN SUNRISE
I got to know about my negative karmic effect from getting Akashic record reading
I was suffering from past life negative karmic effect …
After VK entered my life the magic began
I started mimicking VK with Akashic record flush empowerment ,Karmic Illness Flush Empowerment,Clearing 7 karma removal
Purple fire of karma cleaning.
Started using calm down serum and mood up serum and GS with VK when ever I was tensed / depressed and also mimicked silver violet flame to clear all negative and depressive patterns .
When Ever I was not able to sleep. I used to request VK to take me to deep sleep .
Also activating my energy circles with VK .
VK has become Soo beloved to me that when ever I wake up the first thing I remember in the morning is VK . SOO ADDICTED TO VK
GOLDEN SUNRISE <3
in reply to: I saw Sharat Sir in my Dream #16576Last night .. Sharath sir had cm in my dream too… He was training us a spiritual workshop .. in my dream … Golden Sunrise to sir
in reply to: Autoprogramming #16499Autoprogramming VK refers to work on a particular thing because we do not have enough time or cannot request. Essentially, programming is a convenient to ensure that VK works even while you cannot pay attention to it all the time.
For example : . Assume the time is now 1:00am
I request VK to send the energies of reiki to me now –> this works for half an hour ie till 1.30 am
And @1:00am only u request n program VK
To send reiki energy to your mother from 1.30 am to 2.00am
And @1.00am you request VK to send energies of reiki to your sister from 3.00am .
This s how autoprogramming is .
I am still searching for these answers with VK . Hope Sharath sir will answer me to the above .
-
AuthorPosts