Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
@"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" thank you sir
with MTVSS I suggest you to mimick access consiousness bar with VK .
Thank you for the above guidance . Have you tried it with directly passing it to you
in reply to: Autoprogramming #16479@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" Golden Sunrise mam
I tried auto programming like reiki with VK .I was not sure of the answer. Then I asked my question doing Pendulum Dowsing … My Pendulum said yes .
Thank you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam and @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher"
GOLDEN SUNRISE

Hello,
Golden sunrise
I have been mimicking VK with MTVSS body process .
3 Years back had met with an accident which led to deep knee fracture . I was able to walk after 5 months . But now whenever I used to sit down.. or bend my knee .or play sports …. My leg gets stuck and can't walk properly.. n I suffer with pain . With VK mimicking feature the problem is getting solved . I feel ease while walking and sit for hours n Find no pain .
Thanks a lot to VK and Sharath sir . ????
@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" Thank you Soo much sir for your guidance . GOLDEN SUNRISE
Please mention about … Protection and cord cutting too
VK please activate complete session of MTVSS access body processes for me now
in reply to: My Success with 2nd Level of VK healing #16313Hello , very excited to know about your success story.. firstly congratulations. I am a new vk user here. Please let me know about the third level healing and kindly please mention about the first two level healing to. Waiting for your reply . Thank you
in reply to: Improving CLAIRVOYANCE ability using VK #16295@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" golden sunrise thank you
in reply to: Improving CLAIRVOYANCE ability using VK #16289Is third eye Activation safe ?
-
AuthorPosts