Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20
    in reply to: Meditation with VK #10298

    Thank you @"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" @"Anit Nayak – Supportive VK Teacher" @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" for all the encouragement and support..! :)

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I can relate so much with the experience you have shared. Too many things are happening in my life currently…one after the another. After reading you post, I suddenly could see all those good things that are also happening in my life. I was so focused on the difficult times that all I saw was negativity.

    I mean even though sometimes the good things happening are not solving my problem but its supporting me and helping me indirectly. Also I am almost rediscovering myself and trying not to take an easy way out. I feel universe is helping me at its best so that I pass through this difficult phase as easily as possible.

    And having VK by my side, I have that confidence that everything will be ok somehow. Yes sometimes it becomes bit difficult to have the patience but I am feeling so much more positive today as I just realised how much I am surrounded by universe blessings which I overlooked earlier.

    Thank you so much! :)

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20
    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thanks sir, I got the exact answer I was looking for and more. You explained so well…from a specific request to more generic.. It really gave me the clarity I was looking for. Thanks again :)

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    @"Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher" I have always wondered about this situation, that if whatever I am asking/wishing for is the right thing for me. As many time what we experience is just the symptoms but root cause is something else. And by asking we just remove/reduce the symptoms but the main problem never goes…

    So I wanted to ask, what would be the best way of healing an individual in wholistic manner.

    Like only chanting Golden sunrise or Sending Love Serum/Gratitude to Universe…can you suggest any other ways to get divine blessings overall.

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Yes Mam, Thanks

    I’ll add Golden Sunrise and Balance Serum too.

    Will be more regular in taking TWS too.

    Will keep this post updated as the progress occurs :)

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thanks @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Within last couple of weeks some changes occurred, about which in the beginning I wasn’t too happy with but realized it is all working out for the best of me..!

    • We were told our project will come to an end in couple of months. I was very confused which skill I should focus on to prepare for getting next Project.

    • My senior told there are no project for my main skill so I should focus on learning new tools. I was bit upset, more because all the efforts it would take to learn a new tool. I started trying to learn couple of tools I had worked in the past. But just casually one day my senior suggested a new tool which is very much in demand and fairly easy to learn.

    • I realised how much it would help me in all fields to learn this new domain and tool. So much that I am more excited to work on this tool rather than my existing skill. And I also remembered the request suggested by you ‘VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR AN INTERESTING AND DESERVING JOB PROFILE FOR ME NOW.’ I had used it only few times…but it really manifested so well and so soon. It really got interesting! :)

    • Currently I am giving myself Study Serum +Brain Serum+ Alpha woman Serum to learn the tool at its best. Also I got assigned a mentor to help me.

    Big Thanks to Rakhi mam Sharat Sir and my VK :)

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Sorry for such a late reply. Your questions made me think but didn’t have definitive answers. Since then various things have taken place and has made me realise.. its not the IT career that I am disliking but the kind of profile I have been working on..

    But lot of other things are happening on my personal level…positive and negative that for the time being job change is on back burner..

    I’ll revisit the thought provoking questions you asked me before I take the next step.

    Thanks a lot

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Actually I am looking for ways to enhance relationship healing particularly..

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thanks for the full clarification it really helps.

    I think my question earlier was not very clear..sorry for that

    Just want to reconfirm:

    Instead of giving GS GS GS 15-20 rotations then AWS AWS AWS 15-20 rotations per bottle

    If I do GS GS GS 15-20 rotations: per bottle for all 5 (different products)

    then do AWS AWS AWS 15-20 rotations: per bottle on above 5 …

    It is correct?

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    No, I charge water bottle per day only

    This question of mine was regarding products like face cream, shampoo bottle etc

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Hi @"Rakhi mam, regarding charging products.. By reading other of your responses I found it has to be done back to back for every energy*3.

    What if I have multiple bottles…is it fine if I give one energy*3 to each bottle and then next..

    like giving GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE to 5 bottles

    then giving BEAUTY SERUM BEAUTY SERUM BEAUTY SERUM to same 5 bottles

    Secondly, If I have charged a bottle with 1 energy today eg: BS

    then after a week and anytime later I charge it with AWS

    will both energies stay or only last charged (AWS)?

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thanks you @"Puneetji

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    so If I am charging Beauty products with BS, FS, AWS, (ACS for pigmentation) and foods with FDS GS DS PHS…

    Is it fine I include TWS too with water. I was not sure as in the article I read not to take TWS if already taking 4-5 other Serums.

    anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Thanks Mam.

    Yes thats why I use ‘RELEASE RESISTANCE GET UP 7 DIVINE’ if I end up sleeping late :)

    My other requests are Weight loss and beauty related and eventually I want to work with TWS too. Hence I felt maybe I am asking for too much hence it all slow.

    I have read few more articles on the site and using GOLDEN SUNRISE 108 times for manifestation. Though I am still not able to get up at 7 am, I am waking up fresher and getting more things done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)