Forum Replies Created

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • anuk187
    Member
    Post count: 20

    Hi Rakhi

    I am replying on this thread instead of starting a new one as my issue is similar to one mentioned here.

    I am also on quest of becoming self disciplined and I thought to take first step as waking up on time. It’s been a while since I have been trying to get up early, I tried VK healing too.

    I use

    VK EFFECT OF POWER NAP WITH DEEP SLEEP for 8 hours and wake me up fresh at 7 am.

    or

    RELEASE RESISTANCE GET UP 7 DIVINE.

    Sometimes I also include am affirmation about getting up early.

    Till now I haven’t got much of a success for this Issue.

    Can you please suggest what else should I include while requesting VK and How often should I request VK.

    Also Should I stick only to one issue, maybe I am having multiple requests thats why its taking more time to manifest waking up early request.

    Please guide.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)