Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Shield of seven rays and energy of victory to all Indian soldiers…..

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Please bless my daughter

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Showed me perfect way to be happy

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Respected mam,

    Even yesterday one groom came.

    Everything was ok….

    See we have planned everything like engagement date, marriage date yesterday itself but today morning unfortunately they said they are not in mood to marry now.

    Yesterday I enquired my daughter's intention completely

    She replied whatever you do will be best for me..,

    So nothing to worry with daughter's intention.

    But there is a delay…..

    With no reason…….

    Why….?

    I seek ur blessings and guidance……..

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    I want any way of proposal.

    But immediately

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    For my daughter I'm seeing alliance.

    She is studying final year engineering.

    First I got an alliance I thought that what ever comes at first should match.

    Horoscope also matched well.

    They ((groom and his relatives))also came to our home.

    Groom was in good job.

    But we don't have any proper response from them after that.

    So I start to see other alliance.

    But my mind keep on expecting that first alliance should come and contact us.

    That groom should marry my daughter.

    I got suggestions from an vk teacher

    She told that always mention " whom so ever is best with good job ,whom so ever can keep my daughter happy should come and contact us. They should marry my daughter". Instead of mentioning first groom.

    I'm expecting first groom.

    What shall I do in this circumstance?

    Please reply and clear my doubt.

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    I have a doubt

    While saying marriage request to vk. Why should we say whomsoever is correct should marry him/her?

    Even though we already know a groom…..

    This was suggested by one of vk teacher personally to me.

    She told to ask me in forum….

    So that's why I ask you…

    Thank you

    Golden sunrise

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Golden sunrise

    ✨✨✨

    ✨✨✨✨

    From the beginning when I got vk

    I drawn energy circle and inside the energy circle I mentioned what goal I want and I used to send divine energy, serum to energy circle…

    Today I read that serum don't work in energy circle…

    Now what should I do….???????????????????????????????????????????✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨????????????????

    I'm ahila

    I have an ancestral property.

    I want to sell that property.

    But my husband's brother is not leaving that to happen.

    The property contains four share. Some how my husband's brother accepted to sell it. It can be sold together only. Now I want buyer who should give worthful price for it…

    I want my property to get sold fast.

    That can only keep my financial situation in good level.

    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    For this issue

    I mentioned property's address in energy circle and with an affirmation that it is selling soon.

    Sharat sir told me to give All Clear Serum and Golden Sunrise for this issue

    I was giving those energy in energy circle….

    Now what shall I do??

    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    Golden sunrise….

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Great suggestion.. thank you so much????????????

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    What would be the best solution for this situation

    In my house while I climbing down to steps I saw bee shed it's comb.

    It has shed it's half surfaced area.

    I have fear on bees.

    I can not do any thing because it is in my neighbor home. I won't talk to them.

    There is more possibilities for the bees to halm us.

    What type of energy can be sent for this?

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)