Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    ???? thank you so much mam… :thankyou

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    @ sharat sir

    Obviously make one serum to speak truth sir…

    It is need of hour…

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    What is the time interval for sending serums to planet?

    Daily we should give serum to planet?

    What is the time interval for charging horoscope??

    Daily we should give serum to horoscope??????? Please reply

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    :thankyou

    Thank k you so much mam

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    9. Three Basic Parts of Any Request to VK

    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/356/9-three-basic-parts-of-any-request-to-vk

    In above link sir has mentioned list of several energies , whether those all energies can be sent to a person simultaneously? or each energies/serums should be given to a person 30 minutes once?

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    I didn't receive any direct solution for this issue.

    That person told me to come up with answer and told further guidance will be given.

    I had described how I'm using vk for that issue. Please say

    What I'm doing is correct?

    I want that property to be sold immediately. Please say

    What are the solutions that you know to handle this type of issue?

    As a new user I have big doubt that where should I post my views and doubts in forum which contains related discussions. Sorry for inconvenience.

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Its for relationship.

    It helps to prevent rifts between two persons such as jealous, envy, offensive behaviour.

    It is good and great energy.

    I'm giving this energy to my family members.

    But I don't want to give such good and great energy serum to him.

    I suffered lot because of him.

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Im ahila

    I have ancestral property.

    I want to sell it to have good economic level in future, for my children's education and for various needs.

    But my husband's brother is not leaving us to sell .

    He is making another person to stay in his property. He is staying in my property and not going.

    Clearly , THE PROPERTY IS REGISTERED IN MY NAME LEGALLY.

    I REGISTERED CASE ON HIM IN COURT.

    CASE IS KEEP ON GOING FOR 7 YEARS.

    HIS LAWYER IS NOT COMING FOR ATTENDING COURT ALSO.

    THE RESULT DATE IS KEEP ON POSTPONDING.

    Whatever the obstacle may be I want to sell that property.

    I have issues with wealth.

    I already send this message before.

    Now I'm giving healing to my property goal for half an hour everyday.

    I'm sending all clear serum and energy of hanuman chalisa to that property.

    I don't have mind to send one soul serum to him. His mind doesn't have even a drop of kindness or good thoughts or fear to god.

    I WANT SOLUTION IMMEDIATELY .

    WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW….??

    PLEASE REPLY SOON RESPECTED TEACHERS.

    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26
    Ahila
    Member
    Post count: 26

    Im ahila.

    I have an ancestral property.

    I want to sell that property in order to have good economic life.

    But my husband's brother is not leaving us to sell it.

    I want that property to be sold. how to use vk for this issue???

    Im new to vk.

    I received vk on 23.8.2018 (yesterday)

    Please reply.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)