Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Charging water.....with key card holder and muscle test

edited August 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
I have three VK’s I have mine on A key card holder and when I change my water,the VK swings like a pendulum over the bottle in circles. I don’t count or time the rotation, but when it’s done I muscle test and ask VK if it is complete. It says complete and I feel it is enough. Just thought I would share. Do you have any thoughts on this? Thank you

Comments

• @Pollyanna

Thats amazing.

. :thankyou for sharing

• @Pollyanna you have discovered a new way of using VK. Thanks and Golden Sunrise for your efforts.

• Thank You sir and Golden Sunrise to you. I wish I could show pictures. VK has changed my life. Thank you for your service

• @Pollyanna

GOLDEN SUNRISE

You can always share your happiness with pictures on [email protected]

We will be glad to see them.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your joyful life NOW FOREVER !!
  • Thank You Rakhi. I will do that.

• Rakhi Are you able to point me to your way of setting up multiple healings as I am having so many that I can't keep up. I want this to be enjoyable and not overwhelming.

• @Pollyanna

Will post...

Though its posted in some earlier posts. In parts
  • Thank You dear one. How do I post a success story?

• I posted a success story under muscle cramps, I never know exactly where to post them.

• @Pollyanna

Its the same way how you post a new question. Start a new thread ...select category VK SUCCESS STORIES and post.

If the category is not selected as it should be we change it to a different one.

But if you have asked a question already on forum. And you have been guided and then when you get the results....you can post it on that question thread itself.

We then change the category of that question post to VK success stories. In this its motivating for the VK user and other users who read the entire comment right from question or initial situation....the guidance....the results. The VK users can also post what they did additionally to the guidance posted.

We take care of categories....
  • How many serums can u use in day?
    For eg- I am using alpha women serum, flab down , gym serum and beauty serum in charged water. ,( Have clubbed together as it is related to one issue)

Can you use total wealth serum + any other related serums in other charged water or by direct request.

After 30 mins I want use love serum + any other related serums ..will it work.

I mean can we use 6-7 serums in a day for different issues?
  • Thank you.. :)
  • @Pollyanna thanks for sharing your method. But i did not understand whats muscle test. Is it possible to share a video on how you do it? It will be helpful. Thanks in advance
  • what is muslce test and key holder?

• @Pollyanna thanks for sharing your method. But i did not understand whats muscle test. Is it possible to share a i