Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Psychic Surgery on Brain for 8 yr girl, In SuryaNamaskar,intentions with VK manifest at express pace

edited June 2019 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

Golden sunrise divine souls,

Back drop:
My friend's niece (8 year old girl) had met with an accident four years back.X ray scan of brain has revealed white patches in brain. she has not spoken for the past three years and is unable to recollect past memories and persons. Gals father himself is a practicing doctor,they have spent 8000 USD per month on therapy for past couple of years(without much progress)

I have been using VK for a couple of months,
Based on my friend's request i have performed "Psychic Surgery for brain" using VK from may 1st till may 2nd (4 to 5 times(30 mins during each session)) along with ACS,SO7R,GS .

on May 3rd , she started speaking and started recollecting persons and memories from recent past.

Thank you all,Sharath Sir,

Regards,
-Kaushik

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Wowww.... its an amazing blessing of VK... thanks for sharing :beautiful
  • Sharath Sir,

When i do suryanamaskar, my intentions using VK seems to manifest at express pace.

Regards

• @kaushikm

This is just amazing and WOWOW.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences.

Appreciate your efforts to help others.

Just a suggeation. You cn also add BRAIN SERUM and MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA to speed up this healing.

During Suryanamaskar , your whole body is in salutation mode to the Energy Source of Universe that is Surya or Sun. If your alignment with VK is very high, this express pace is very much possible.

Thank you for sharing both experiences.

Gratitude to Sharat Sir for beautiful VK in our lives !!
  • :beautiful
  • @kaushikm

Do the parents of this child know about your healing with VK.

You can charge her food and water too. It will be of great help to them.

They can also read Self Reading Mahamrutunjay Mantra by Sharat Sir....does the family have VK.

Or only you are healing them.
  • The Parents of the child are not aware of VK or any kind of healing in general, only I'm healing them with VK.

I ll talk with them.

Thank you

• @kaushikm

Thanks for updating.

Yes you can talk to them about VK too. I know people who were sick or affected with negative energies, just by wearing VK , they could feel lot of energy and changes.

• :thankyou @kaushikm for sharing such a vibrating experience.
    Golden Sunrise to All of your efforts.

Thank you VKay
    Thank you Sharat Sir.

• Wow... Wonderful success story.. thank you for sharing.
    As I am doing healing a mentally challenged with VK, is Reiki Psychic Surgery helps for speeding healing?
  • @Chetandurdi

Reiki Psychic Surgery can help to eliminated negative or unwanted patterns. It can be done in any organ or non living thing using VK in an easy way.

You can also include in your healing if you wish to.

• Wonderful....thnku my love vk fr everything.....
  • Thank you for sharing :blush: VK rocks

• Thank you for Boosting up our Faiths and efforts in Healing with VK
  • Amazing.tks sir,everything and all.GS
  • @kaushikm - Man that is an amazing achievement with VK :) . @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher I wanted to know that if I can apply the same in case of a Kid who suffered a shock 22 years ago and her brain is not functioning for 95% since that time, As I had seen the pain of her parents and I wish to help the kid so she starts doing her everyday normal activities. I was thinking as the kid is not around me right now can I do it with circles on paper,Confused that in this case what is the best and fastest way to heal the kid ?

• @Shrinath

You can do PSYCHIC SURGERY of BRAIN along with BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY BRAIN SERUM MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA.

Just write the name of the person on paper (Circle is not required). Say the energy names 3 times and keep on paper for 30 min.

Or write her name on paper and write this (no circle)

Name of person
    PSYCHIC SURGERY TO BRAIN
    BACH FLOWER RESCUE REMEDY
    BRAIN SERUM
    MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA.

Hold VK and request ACTIVATE THIS HEALING x 3 and place VK on this paper

• @Shrinath

You can check in comments about Psychic Surgery and methods in this link

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/comment/3570/#Comment_3570
  • Wow!! What an amazing uplifting testimonial to the miraculous workings of the VK!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Hello Golden Rakhi and the other VK Teachers I thank you very much for the way you handle this forum.My VK knowledge is always expanding.
    You said this in one of your answers in this discussion.
    "If your alignment with VK is very high, this express pace is very much possible".
    What do you mean by alignment ? I've read somewhere in this forum the case of a VK user who got this alignment even before arrival of his/her VK.
    Please can you expatiate ? Thank you !

• @ptatefo

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thank you for your thanks. The knowledge we share is based on teachings from Sharat Sir, our own experiences and learning from other VK users experiences. The common source of knowledge of all these is Sharat Sir. Gratitude to Sir.

Regarding your question

VK is attuned with Cosmic energies. Sharat Sir guides that we have to request VK thrice as the request would come from physical level, mental level and spiritual level.

He also guides that sometimes a wish is manifested just with a clear thought or a single request....because it comes from a deeper level or spiritual level.

Every persons spiritual or psychic abilities are different. So they connect differently to VK. Every person is uniquely connected with Cosmic Energies in VK too. Some don't realise or feel it.

Some are connected most of the times. The same people who are highly connected at spiritual level may even get partially disconnected at times.

The term CONNECTION and ALIGNMENT are synonymous here.

Suryanamaskar is an exercise or process which is a combination of breathing patterns, posture changes and even Mantras. It is a sequence of 12 steps where there are posture changes at every step.

Each step would stimulate certain body organs, nerves , mind and even solar plexus.

It is a salutation to the main source of life in Universe, that is SUN. In Suryanamaskar , in each posture the SUN is prayed with Praises and Gratitude. The SUN is praised for being the brightest, for being the main light source, for giving life , dispeller of darkness and so on.

It is also believed that there is harmonious connection established between the physical human body in its 12 postures which connects with the Suns movement , a cycle which takes around 12.5 yrs to complete.

There could be expansion of Solar Plexus or Manipura Chakra with regular practise of Suryanamaskar . Solar plexus activation or expansion relates to a persons power to have great confidence, discipline. This also enhances creativity, personality, intellect and ego reduces, there is increased awareness, clarity of thought.

At body level, the blood circulation increases, nerves are activated and the backbone which is the support of our body is also rejuvenated among many other changes.

Being in salutation and Gratitude mode to SUN, increases the vibrational frequency of mind at deeper level.

So for a VK user who is aligned or highly connected with energies in VK, there is a great possibility that the alignment gets further enhanced multiple folds due to activation of solar plexus with regular Suryanamaskar practise, the mind is also vibrating in higher frequency and of course the body energy is at high level.

When the alignment is high, and the intentions are clear, it would manifest at an express pace, because VK is an intentional tool and it follows your clear deep desires.

The alignment of persons thoughts is strongly connected to Divine energies in VK manifesting it faster.

• @ptatefo

regarding your 2nd question : VK user who got this alignment even before arrival of his/her VK.

Around 2 yrs back, we had a WhatsApp learning group for VK with Sharat Sir. A lady was added to the group after she placed a request to Sharat Sir for her VK.

She posted a message that she used Divine energies of Saibaba and prayers with VK and healed a child suffering from severe illness in emergency. Her VK was in transit in courier.

This was a big surprise to all of us in the group. I asked Sharat Sir how is this possible ???

He replied that her spiritual awareness is very very high and she established a strong connect with it even before she received VK.

So my next question to Sir was " But she did not touch it also, so how she could connect, and it was you (Sharat Sir) you would have touched VK last to send it to her.

Sir explained that he was sending VK only for her. At all levels the VK was going for her. And in transit due to her higher awareness, she could connect and use VK.

This is a very very rare. After VK reached her, she was using VK in an amazing way.

She was a ardent follower of Saibaba, and her connection to energies were very high. Most of the times she used it to change other peoples lives who had severe problems.

VK comes as a blessing, her great spiritual awareness and her strong intention to help someone in emergency manifested in amazing results.

i have tried my best to put my thoughts for both your questions, but there are some thoughts which cannot be put in words about self awareness, spiritual level and connection with Divine energies with VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE !!

• Thanks very much.You deserve the name of GOLDEN RAKHI. Thanks for taking your time to answer my question.I just want to confirm about VK. It happened to me some experiences:I'm wearing VK on the right hand .If I touch it with the left hand I get Electric shocks.
    Also My first VK disappeared for good.The second one disappeared one night.I had to get in touch with Master Sharat. I don't know what he did but VK reappeared in the room.This same VK disappeared while I was sitting in the car charging water with energy.I talked to VK and it reappeared where I left it. VK is special.But I feel I use less 10 % of it.
    I'm confident with the help of this forum I'll improve my knowledge of VK.
    If you don't mind I'll get back to you to get more light on this discussion.
    Thank you !

• @ptatefo

Thank you for your thanks and kind words.

About the electric shock feeling...i have also felt it sometimes. But frankly speaking i did not bother as i am otherwise also very sensitive. I just took it as VK is working and creating some extraordinary ways to my wishes. So maybe it wants me to know that. =)

Regarding disappearing... you can speak to VK in your own words as you did. Or use GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH MY VK NOW WITH EASE.

Though this is also experienced by me. I dont know if its my forgetfulness or VK just slips away.

Recently i observed when i use multiple VK to boost the healing....i see them getting close and touching each other.....I asked VK how did you get close to each other. Maybe I will get a reply in some way.

All these seem funny but yet its an observation.

Keep asking....keep sharing. Lets learn together.

THE POSSIBILITIES WITH VK ARE INFINITE. KEEP EXPLORING.

GOLDEN SUNRISE.
  • Golden sunrise to you all. I was very taken with this subject and I also connected with my VK before it ever came I was working with it before It came. And I have a healing the minute I opened it. It has given me great heart opening and great understanding. I also have become much more psychic since I have been using this. I also was a Devotie of Saibaba As I studied with a group called Teachings of the Inner Christ in California that claims to have all of their teachings channeled by Saibaba. This is a beautiful story and really lifted my day thank you all of you for being there for us especially Sharat Sir and Rakhi. You are delightful.

• Golden sunrise to you all. I was very taken with this subject and I also connected with my VK before it ever came I was working with it before It came. And I have a healing the minute I opened it. It has given me great heart opening and great understanding. I also have become much more psychic since I have been using this. I also was a Devotie of Saibaba As I studied with a group called Teachings of the Inner Christ in California that claims to have all of their teachings channeled by Saibaba. This is a beautiful story and really lifted my day thank you all of you for being there for us especially Sharat Sir and Rakhi. You are delightful.

• Around 1 month ago, I had gone to a temple and saw a stray dog who was beaten badly by other dog near his ear and his entire flesh was visible. I took a parle-g packet charged with Pain care serum, Perfect health serum, Golden Sunrise, and All clear serum to clear any infections and took a turmeric packet and charged with VK requesting to heal the dog completely. Then i fed him the biscuits and when the dog was eating i put the turmeric powder on his injured area. That time many of the close vicinity shop keeper had lost hope for his survival and yesterday evening i saw the dog completely healed on one ear area and was bitten at the other area. I have charged the biscuits and turmeric powder again with Maha mritunjay and gave the dog. Was wondering how do i use psychic surgery on the dog or the eatables? Can you please guide me?

• @Shrinath

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Feels good to read your experience and compassion.

Psychic Surgery by Reiki is a process to remove unwanted patterns or growth. VK can mimic it beautifully. Because it is a process....it should be performed on living or non living beings directly on the subject or with a simple request keeping aside VK or on a written paper or image..

Cannot charge eatables or water with process. You can request for Psychic surgery on its ears or affected area.

Post 25 of BASICS of VK mentions Psychic Surgery cannot be done through water with VK. Applies to eatables too.

Example 21 in this post explains request for PSYCHIC SURGERY mimicking.

• Golden Sunrise
    I m a new vk user and hoping to get solutions for all my problems.????????Please clear my doubts for physic surgery.

1 My daughter has Epilepsy,she is 16 years old. How can I do phycic surgery for her.
    2 can it be done for any other reasons like money matters and persons upper limit which is behaviour problem .
    Gratitude
  • @Shal

GOLDEN SUNRISE

My last comment in this post....explains about Psychic surgery method. Please check hyperlinks also.

As a new VK user....please read all the posts in https://forum.litairian.com/categories/basics-vibbes-kada

Plz click on above link and start reading these basics...
    There are serially numbered learning posts in this link.
    Please read them serially.
    Also there are some hyperlinks in each post...read them for more details.

For EPILEPSY , please use BRAIN SERUM GOLDEN SUNRISE BALANCE SERUM and MAHAMRITYUNJAY MANTRA with VK . Charge her water and food also with these energies.

You can do VOB of Brain with MAHAMRITYUNJAY MANTRA.

For money matters TOTAL WEALTH SERUM is best.

As a new VK user explore Cosmic Serums as much as possible. Please read articles on Cosmic Serums on litairian website to understand their applications.
  • Ignore all the questions mark it was typing mistake????????
  • @Shal
    It's ok our litairian forum do not accept emojis thats why it appears as question mark.
  • Thanks a lot Rakhi for your prompt response
  • Thank U to Every One for Sharing the Healing Processes & Experiences...... I learned a Lot......