20. MIMICKING: REQUEST, Interesting Facts, Reasons, Alternatives and Some wows ways of mimicking

This post is written with guidance from @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor

This post is in continuation with BASICS OF VIBBES KADA Post 17

BEFORE READING THE EXAMPLES IN THIS POST, please read these learning posts by Sharat Sir by clicking on the hyperlinks.

Post No 7: How to Communicate, Connect & Place a Request to VK (Four Methods)

Post No 9: Three Basic Parts of Any Request to VK

Post No 13: How Many Times in a Day (Frequency) to Place a Request to VK and For How Long

Post No 16: What Happens When a Request is Placed To MULTIPLE RECEIVERS in a Direct Request?

Post No 17: What to do after Placing a Direct Request to VK

Read this article to know about Mimicking, a special feature of VK.

Some Basic Points for Mimicking with VK

1. With VK, you can request to Mimic any POSITIVE and BENEFICIAL energy, any remedy, any healing session and so on.
  2. So a simple request would be to have the effect of any energy or to activate a healing modality.
  3. It is recommended to request with the “intention of SAFETY AND SECURITY” for certain actions or remedies like the energy of exercise or a Run, Yoga, Medicines, Beauty sessions, Crystals, Gemstones, Color therapy, Physiotherapy, Treatment procedures like laser therapy…and so on.
  4. VK can Mimic the energies and healing modalities, so it may even mimic along with side effects. But when you request the energy to be mimicked, with the intention, SAFETY, and SECURITY, it will mimic ONLY Desired effects using its own wisdom.
  5. VK can Mimic energies with their known names such as Brand names, Titles of videos, Audios, Title of shows, Healing sessions, Branded products and so on.
  6. You can request energy to any specific organ or to the whole body.
  7. All requests to be done 3 times to VK like for any other request.

Please Note: You CANNOT Mimic VITAL ORGAN BALANCING(VOB) by direct request to VK, because VOB is NOT a SIMPLE REQUEST, but it’s a CONTINUOUS HEALING PROCESS with VK.

To get the effect of VOB, perform the Process using VK

Let's learn in the next comments more about mimicking requests.

Tagged:

Comments

• MIMICKING REQUESTS: SOME ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLES

Hold VK and say the request 3 times and then keep it aside for around 30 min.

1. VK please give effect of 10 MIN CYCLING to me Now with safety and security.
    2. VK please give EFT(Emotional Freedom Technique) to my hands Now.
    3. VK please send the energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE VIDEO BY SHARAT SIR to my husband Now.
    4. VK please send the energy of COSMIC CODE VIDEO FOR DIABETES BY SHARAT SIR to my grandmother Now.
    5. VK please send the energy of VISION BOARD VIDEO FOR ATTRACTING WEALTH AND ABUNDANCE BY SHARAT SIR to my daughter Now.
    6. VK please give effect of BLUE SAPPHIRE to my brother John with safety and security Now.
    7. VK please send energy of MAHA MRITYUNJAY MANTRA to my uncle Now.
    8. VK please activate a session of “LAKME REJUVENATING FRUIT FACIAL“ with safety and security for me Now.
    9. VK please give the effect of 30 MIN WALK IN NATURE to me Now.
    10. VK please give the effect of “KAPIL SHARMA’s LAUGHTER SHOW” to me Now.
    11. VK please give the effect of “15 MIN EUCALYPTUS OIL MESSAGE TO BOTH MY FEET” Now.
    12. VK please send energy of “KIWI DRAINEX” to my kitchen sink Now.
    13. VK please give energy of “ANACARDIUM” to me with safety and security Now.
    14. VK please give effect of “15 ANULOM VILOM PRANAYAM” to me with safety and security Now.
    15. VK please send effect of “ARGALA STOTRAM” to my brother Now.
    16. VK please activate “A POWER NAP WITH DEEP SLEEP FOR 5 HRS AND WAKE ME UP FRESH AT 6.30 AM TOMORROW”
    17. VK please send energy of “BURNOL CREAM” to my hands with safety and security now.
    18. VK please send energy of "ORANGE COLOR" to my sister Maria with safety and security
    19. VK please give energy of BACH FLOWER REMEDY WALNUT to my brother-in-law
    20. VK please activate effect of DIAMOND STONE for my friend Karan now with safety and security
    21. VK please perform REIKI PSYCHIC SURGERY for my reproduction system
    22. VK please send energy of ARCHANGEL MICHAEL to my Uncle (name)
    23. VK please give energy of Switch word DURGA MAGIC BEGIN NOW to me
    24. VK please bless my daughter with energy of MAA SARASWATI.
    25. VK please give effect of FERRUM PHOS tablets to me with safety and security.
      (Ferrum Phos is a biochemical composition which contains Iron Phosphate and is given to raise haemoglobin for anaemia)
    26. VK please give energy of PURE COCONUT OIL to my hair with safety and security
      And so on
    27. VK please send energy of SHREEM BRZEE to my family

If you LOVE the MIMICKING Feature of VK, keep checking this post,,,,,,, as the list above will be increasing......Remember VK has INFINITE POSSIBILITIES and the CREATIVITY with VK users is ever expanding....

• SOME INTERESTING FACTS ON MIMICKING WITH VK

FACT 1 : @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor guides us that we should KNOW WHAT EXACTLY WE ARE MIMICKING ....

Example 1:: Suppose we want to request "Effect of ORANGE COLOR", and we request as "Effect of ORANGE"

VK may understand it as the FRUIT ORANGE. =)

Example 2: Suppose we want to request Effect of "BACH FLOWER REMEDY WALNUT""
    but we request "Effect of WALNUT",
    VK may understand it as DRY FRUIT WALNUT. =)

FACT 2: We should also know WHAT EFFECT IS EXPECTED FROM A PARTICULAR ENERGY, that we are requesting for...Is that the use or effect that you want for the Energy Receiver?

Example: A VK user tried the VK Tip 51 of Power Nap given by me. This was well tested by me so I suggested to her because she was not getting sleep.
    Next day she reported Disturbed sleep....and VK not working for her.

I told her to share with me the exact request...She actually requested for "SOUND SLEEP" instead of "DEEP SLEEP"

Scientifically Sound Sleep is a stage earlier to Deep Sleep. Deep Sleep is the last stage which every person should reach to enjoy and benefit from sleep at night.

VK mimicked Sound sleep for her and she had a disturbed sleep. :'(

FACT 3 : Sometimes there would be something more required to have that effect, which is physically not there while mimicking.

Example 1: I requested VK to Mimic a certain WATER TREATMENT PROCESS on a glass of salty water.
    This treatment was used by Scientists to convert Sea water to Drinking water.

I was expecting a taste free of salt, later when I read the details of the process, it required an intermediate Filtration Unit to separate the salt....which was of course missing.

Example 2: A VK user mimicked A LAUNDRY DRY CLEAN EFFECT for her spoilt white dress by direct request. She did not get the effect expected to REMOVE the stains to white.

There could be 2 reasons.....the stains were too rigid to get wiped off even with Real DRY CLEAN.
    Another reason Sharat Sir mentioned ....that Dry Clean Laundry Process is done in a solvent, where the stains dissolve. There was no medium for the stains to get dissolved as the request was placed by direct request. Soaking in water with mimicking would have helped.

• DO YOU FEEL MIMICKING REQUEST DISAPPOINTED YOU AND THEN WHAT YOU SHOULD DO

Possible REASONS could be

REASON 1: Sometimes a certain desired effect is EXPECTED, which is Mimicked by VK, but NOT SEEN by VK users.

Example 1: A VK user requested energy of LAUGHTER SHOW as in VK TIP 4 for her brother, but he didn't laugh or didn't even smile.

So she wanted an explanation. I told her if there are 5 family members watching the same Laughter Show, one person may end up rolling on the floor and there would be some only smiling and there can be a highly depressed person who may just not react. So such person would not laugh even while the energy is mimicked. The person is not in Perceiving mode to enjoy the Laughter Show even with VK

Later she told me her brother was on Antidepressant treatment by Neurologist since years,

WHAT TO DO: Use MOOD UP SERUM for at least 3 to 6 months continuously.. Please read VK Tip no 26.

Example 2: A VK user tried the VK Tip 43 of Leg Massage with Eucalyptus oil. Next day he wrote to me that he did the request twice but still the pain in his legs remained same.

Here the pain was so much that it would not go off with a massage. The person would have performed some hard task like more walking or standing or highly stressed, so even while VK mimicked the massage, he could not feel the difference.

WHAT TO DO: Use PAIN CARE SERUM frequently to release the pain.

REASON 2: A VK user may NOT BE ALIGNED to VK to experience the exact mimicking

If you request to ACTIVATE a certain healing session instead of requesting EFFECT of that healing session...

Example On posting a Tip to Activate a SPECIFIC FACIAL session from Lakme, one VK user reported that she did not feel the effect the way I felt.

WHAT TO DO: If the VK user is NOT ALIGNED ENOUGH with VK, then he or she may not be able to feel the effect. SO stop Comparing with others.

Or sometimes the need for final effect may REQUIRE REGULAR USE of BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA WOMAN SERUM.

THE SAME PERSON MAY BE ALIGNED AT SOMETIME AND MAY NOT BE ALIGNED AT OTHER TIMES.....so there could be a difference in feeling the effect.

REASON 3: Perceiving Mimicking in Different ways due to DIFFERENT ABILITIES OF SENSORY ORGANS

Here the example is of water charged with GAYATHRI MANTRA.

I find the taste of Gayatri Mantra to be somewhat smoky. Some other VK user finds it to be sweet or no taste.

WHAT TO DO: DO NOT COMPARE your experiences with others as DIVINE HAS MADE EACH ONE OF US UNIQUE and SPECIAL.

REASON 4: Perceiving Mimicking differently because of SITUATIONS

EXAMPLE: Water charged with HANUMAN CHALISA energy****

Most of the VK users report a sweet taste with water charged with HANUMAN CHALISA energy using VK.

Very rarely people find the same water to be BITTER or SOUR or UNPLEASANT taste. These are the people who have been attacked by BLACK MAGIC or similar Negative Psychic attacks..

WHAT TO DO: Here the VK user would need continuous healing with HANUMAN CHALISA and ALL CLEAR SERUM energy.

If the Entire House is under Influence of NEGATIVE ENERGIES, the residents may find it very difficult to Meditate or feel any Spiritual Energies as they are under constant negative influences, Here the solution is VIBBES SEEDER, the 2nd wonderful ONE-STOP SOLUTION by Sharat Sir

Example: One VK user requested to mimic a **Certain Meditation effect. He felt very peaceful.**

Another VK user requested the same Meditation effect, but could not feel anything. This VK user had a lot of anxiety and was always worried.

WHAT TO DO: The second VK user may require mental healing with CALM DOWN SERUM continuously for months.

REASON 5: Using an INCORRECT ENERGY/SWITCH WORD

Example: A VK user lady was using the energy of FIND instead of BRING for her Husband who had left her and was staying separately.

Instead of BRINGING him back into her life, she was getting attracted to a new person.

WHAT TO DO: A MUST READ Article for all SWITCH WORD LOVERS, the difference between FIND and BRING and REACH.

Here VK users can use applicable Cosmic Serums like LOVE SERUM and ONE SOUL SERUM.

Remember Switch words work only on the subconscious mind, and VK would Mimic that. If Cosmic Serums are used with VK, they would work on Body, Mind and Soul.

REASON 6: ALWAYS KEEP THE INTENTION TO RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESERVE

When you request for Siddhis or Consciousness similar to Ascended Masters or Knowledge and Wisdom similar to Spiritual Masters

VK will Mimic it for you, but you will PERCEIVE the Effect only if you are DESERVING enough.

Like someone requested VK for Enlightenment achieved by MAHAVIRA or Spiritual abilities similar to SHARAT Sir, if you are deserving enough....you will receive it.

WHAT TO DO: Another way would be raise your Spiritual awareness with GOOD KARMAS spreading happiness with VK and CONNECTING TO SELF deeply with MEDITATIONS.

Do click on hyperlinks, its enriching knowledge with VK and its unique ways.

Keep checking this post for more updates...

• MIMICKING HEALING SUBSTANCES

:3 VK mimics healing substances and medicines. Always keep the intention of SAFETY and SECURITY to be safe from unwanted side effects.

:3 VK users have shared success stories with the use of Well known Pain-killers or Digestive Tablets and Well known Homeopathic Remedies.

:3 It is recommended to follow your Doctors Prescription especially if a person has a critical illness related to Heart or Brain or Cancers or Auto Immune System, rather than mimicking the Prescription with VK.

Here use relevant COSMIC SERUMS for such people....HEART SERUM, BRAIN SERUM or CARE SERUM.

:3 Use VK wisely for Mimicking, DONT FALL PREY to Google Hits and marketing Gimmicks of websites advertising False or Illegal Claims.

Some substances are advertised claiming to raise your Spirituality or Cure Cancers or labelled as Herbal Products giving miraculous effects.

These substances would actually be banned or challenged by Health authorities in some countries, so they would dump them in other countries

As a VK user, you have the Best option to use COSMIC SERUMS.

You can place a question to yourself... Is it WORTH trying such mimicking with lack of information and Knowledge OR Use COSMIC SERUMS or BENEFICIAL MANTRAS?

:3 When there is a deficiency of Vitamins, Trace elements, you can take PERFECT HEALTH SERUM or request to MIMIC energies of Vitamins and Trace Elements with intention "AS PER NEED OF BODY"

Example: Suppose a person is highly Deficient of Vitamin D and Calcium and has severe joint pains.

One can use the energies of PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and

"Energy of VITAMIN D AS PER NEED OF BODY"
    "ENERGY OF CALCIUM AS PER NEED OF BODY"

So a Direct request would be like this

"VK Please send
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    PERFECT HEALTH SERUM x 3
    VITAMIN D AS PER NEED OF BODY x 3
    CALCIUM AS PER NEED OF BODY x 3
    BALANCE SERUM x 3
    to my Uncle (name)"

• ENJOY MIMICKING WITH VK BUT DON'T MISS THE REAL EXPERIENCES OF LIFE

:3 You can mimic a NATURE's WALK effect but Do take a real walk with MOTHER NATURE, its a bliss.
    :3 You can mimic a FACIAL BEAUTY SESSION, but Do Pamper yourself with a Real Facial session at the Beauty Salon.
    :3 You can mimic GAYATRI MANTRA, but chanting of Gayathri Mantra especially in the morning creates a Positive Vibrations in Self as well as in the Environment.
    :3 You can mimic SURYANAMASKAR, but offering Salutation to SUN with actual 12 Stroke Suryanamaskar is a unique experience
    :3 You may mimic a MEDICINE effect in an emergency, but if it requires to take medications from the Doctor, do take it. Recovering from illness is most important.
    :3 You can mimic a LAUGHTER SHOW effect, but do watch a show or movie which makes you laugh again and again.
    :3 You can take the energy of PERFECT WHOLE MEAL when you are away and do not have access to food, otherwise having a Real meal is a must.
    :3 You can enjoy mimicking effect of a VIDEO by Sharat Sir, but watching a 5 min video by Sharat Sir is a different experience.
    :3 You can mimic a MEDITATION effect but do meditate regularly to CONNECT to Your Inner Self.

<3 Where you know that actual practice gives some uneasiness or unwanted effects, and you want to enjoy the benefits....DO MIMIC IT with Intention Safety and Security.

Like a person cannot apply Coconut oil for some reasons of intolerance, a person mimics it with VK.
    You are in a hurry for a Family Function to attend, you can't go to the Beautician, you mimic the Facial Effects.

There is a lot of scope for Creativity with VK and Mimicking, Keep experimenting !!!

Explore Mimicking with VK endlessly as you feel to balancing with real pleasures of life..... and share your experiences with all of us !!

• LINKS TO SOME VK TIPS-SUCCESS STORIES-INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS ON MIMICKING

All VK tips are posted based on experiences by Sharat Sir himself, experiences from VK Teachers and experiences from VK users that they have shared with Team VK.

Posting some interesting Links

Wonderful Knowledge sharing By Sharat Sir on Reiki Activation

Clear your Kitchen Sink with VK Tip 6

Help someone with Cataract with VK Tip 13

Ease someone with Menstrual Pain with VK Tip 19

Enjoy A Refreshing Summer Drink with VK Tip 45

Rescue from Past Events with VK Tip 76

Enjoy Wealth Affirmations with VK Tip 69

Know More About Mantras with VK Tip 53

DONT MISS TO READ THIS STONE CUTTER VK

SWITCH WORD for NO RESISTANCE

Interesting Discussion on SIDDHI by @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir and experience by a 14 yr VK user

HARRY POTTER CLOAK Creativity by @carla ji

BUDDHA CONCIOUSNESS .....Thinking differently ... @Gayathri

HEADACHE RELIEF combining Multiple Mimicking

Must read this experience with Psychic Surgery for Brain

LIFE SAVER POWER NAP

PINK WOMB PROTECTION ......Thinking OUT OF THE BOX

COMPLETE HAIR WASH ..... =)

• VK Mimicking is an ENDLESS DISCUSSION.

There is NO OTHER HEALING TOOL AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE GLOBE WITH THIS SPECIAL FEATURE OF MIMICKING

Big thank you to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for making VK so Versatile and Powerful and gifting it to us !!

Please Do share your VK Mimicking Experiences, however small or Big it may be, it would inspire all of us !!

• Here is one more Mimicking must read experience

Mimicking of Dr Tom Kolso's HAPPY MOUTH therapy with VK by @Chetandurdi

And on GOMED which Sharat Sir guides to be in Ease even when there is Sun exposure.
    Read here on GOMED giving feeling of COOL BREEZE BY @queenie9

• Some more amazing ways of VK and its special feature of mimicking...

ACTVATED CHARCOAL EFFECT for stomach upset or skin rashes

LIVER CLEANSING PROCESS Dr Piyush Saxena....by @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher

• Here is an beautiful way to give Gratitude to Mother Earth...AEROKINESIS and HYDROKINESIS.

Check the hyperlinks in this post by @Shirish ji

GET SOME WEIGHT CORRECTION IN AN INNOVATIVE WAY, Mimicking Liposuction Bariatric Surgery

VK experience by @Shirish ji

• The list is increasing . Mimicking with creativity

Mimicking DR NANDITA SHAH's VEGAN DIET, my Game changer experience

Mimicking DR SHANE KOREAN BB FACE GLOW TREATMENT by @April08