Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding comfortable journey in travel

GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji.
I vl b traveling in a car,{(road journey) day after, and the route is Ghat and hence too many curves. Such journeys always make me sick. Though I don't vomit, I feel too much like nauseating, uneasiness in stomach. How can I make this journey pleasant, enjoyable and comfortable with the help of VK and serums.

Comments

• @VeennaVNegglur

Some Travel tips with VK.

1. Use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for safe and secured travel. You can give to all fellow travellers, to the vehicle as well as to your luggage.

2. You can even charge your clothes and footwear with energy of COMFORT and RELAX or maybe STRENGTH for shoes if you are walking long distances.

3. Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE make for my safe comfortable easy travel reaching the destination on time.

4. For jet lag or travel sickness , start with combination of Perfect Health Serum and All Clear Serum, Balance Serum before the journey , through the journey and after the journey if required.

5. If there is fear of height or fear of flight take off or landing or ghats , use Bravo Serum.

6.. Charge your travel foods with Digee Serum Perfect Health Serum and Immune Serum to have enough stamina and immunity.
    7. Apply cream charged with Beauty Serum for skin care.
    8. Can take Gym Serum if you are travelling long distances and you are not able to move around/walk much. Gym Serum will keep you active and flexible.
    9. If you feel tired with lack of sleep in travel , take Perfect Health Serum and Eye Serum to keep your eyes fresh.
    10. For any dust allergies from seats or bedding , you can charge them with All Clear Serum.
    11. Request VK for power nap with deep sleep mentioning the number of hours and to wake up fresh at (specify time).
    12. To cheer up your fellow travellers use Mood up serum.

If required for jet lag you can watch Sharat Sir's video for Jet lag or take its energy with VK.

Like this you can use VK with required energies and simple requests during travel and make it a memorable one.

Why don't you try this in next travel....request VK for travel with good memorable moments.

• Thanks a lot Rakhiji, that's really very very helpful information
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhiji. Wanted to inform you that thanks to VK, Sharat Sir, you and GOLDEN SUNRISE FAMILY, my/our journey was extremely comfortable, safe and sound and one of the most memorable one. My gratitudes to all for the same.
  • @VeennaVNegglur

Thank you for sharing Veena ji. Thank you for your gratitude on behalf of VK Team

• Thank you Sharat Sir and team VK, I had similar situation during my 10 days trip in December. All I did was held VK on my stomach during journey and while sleeping, my friends actually fell sick during the trip but even though I had symptoms but had a comfortable trip with divine VK as my companion.
  • @girichander

Thanks for sharing your VK experience.

Your simple way of using VK is a good sample of using VK manifesting just with intention, beautifully done !!

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK making our lives so easy !!

• Rakhi je
    Can you help my wifes mother and her sister is coming delhi from calcutta and both are above 65, I just want to make sure that they come safe comfartable and helthy
    they are coming for last time ,i am very worried about them so please help me to make right healing or request
    thank you

• @Pkd12121

Request for PERFECT HEALTH SERUM BALANCE SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS
  • Thank you mam very much

• Golden Sunrise. What can we do for someone who has developed a fear of air travel? Tickets were booked but the person developed cold feet as the time of travel and did not undertake the journey. This is happening since about 15 days.

• @haresh

BRAVO SERUM and BALANCE SERUM .
    Also refer VK tips for more ideas to know what can be done for travel ease