Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INSOMNIA.......TO JOYFUL LIFE

zemzem
edited July 2018 in Mind Emotion Discussion

hi
i have been using vk for about 10 days and so far there is no improvement at all.i know its early days but is there any advice you could give me please as i suffered from insomnia for 21 years and desperate for sleep.thank you

Comments

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Which areas are you expecting improvement with VK and how have you used VK for those areas in last 10 days.
  • hi
    thank you for answering back actually i want to go to bed and sleep like everybody else.i have used the vk by saying golden sunrise x 3 ent serum x 3 and also energised my water.my life is such a mess due to the traumas i went through in the past.basically im looking to change my life completely a new me a new life.i had a lot of blackmagic done to me so my life is quite complicated. im divorced and lonely so im very depressed for many many years and these days im kind of glued to bed due to my insomnia. all area of my life are blocked wether its finance love or health nothing works for me.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Please use CALM DOWN SERUM BRAIN SERUM BALANCE SERUM for sleep.

Please Keep the intention to VK for a deep peaceful sleep for..n hours. and to wakeup fresh after n hours.

N is number of hours you want to sleep.

Also please AVOID eating heat generating foods. Some examples ...Dry fruits , honey , garlic , dried coconut , mangoes , papaya, cinnamon , ginger, fenugreek/methi seeds or leaves. Pepper , Capsicum , carrots, garam masala spices

This will help you further to sleep well.
  • @zem

Please take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS with VK regularly. This will protect you from negativity.

Also please do this test with VK

Just take a glass of drinking water. Take a sip and note the taste of this uncharged water.

Now charge this drinking water with HANUMAN CHALISA energy

Hold VK and say "HANUMAN CHALISA"* 3 times and rotate VK over this filled water glass 10 to 15 times. After charging , taste this HANUMAN CHALISA water and please share what is taste of charged water as compared to uncharged water.

Will wait for your answer. Do share the results to help you more.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts
  • hi
    i have tried what you said no change at all.like i said to you before there are a lot of blockages in my life.i have tried everything in my life nothing works.i dont have peace no happinness at all in my life.i want to live life i had enough of people rejecting me especially men i want relief from all my pain.depression insomnia loneliness etc.please madam im doing what you advised me why im not getting any results.i want a change of life i want happiness in my life i want friends a husband money my health etc.i know vk has changed a lot of people lives.

• @zem

Dear please check the above post of mine. Have you checked the taste of Hanuman chalisa water.
    Please share your results
  • hello rakhi madam i have tasted i honestly cant feel any difference.im not saying there is no difference but at the moment i cant feel it possibly because of all the negativity in my life.i have a lot of respect for hanuman bhagwan and i do believe there is a difference and i would love to feel that taste and feel blessed by hanuman bhagwan.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE Dear

In your earlier posts, you mentioned that

"I had a lot of blackmagic done to me so my life is quite complicated"

The test of HANUMAN CHALISA was suggested to you based on discussion and guidance received from Sharat Sir for you.

When water is charged using VK with HANUMAN CHALISA energy, if the taste of this water is somewhat BITTER or VERY BITTER or UNPLEASANT or UNACCEPTABLE as compared to Uncharged water from same source, it implies that a person who gets such taste is affected by Negative spirits or Black Magic or similar effects.

Other people who are free from such effects would either find NO DIFFERENCE in taste or SOMEWHAT SWEET OR VERY SWEET depending upon the taste buds.

So now in your case , since you didn't find any difference. Thats a GOOD NEWS .

You can keep sipping HANUMAN CHALISA water whenever you feel that you are affected by any negative spirits.

• Gs zem
    As I checked above messages, you can't sleep properly ,you can try this ..., take water in one glass keep vk over it saying in your own words to remove all negative thoughts, energy from your body, mind, soul, n put these unwanted energy in this water. Keep this glass beside you while sleeping. Next morning flush this water in drain. Do this practice for at least 21 days.
  • @zem

Your question was specific on Insomnia, so Sharat Sir first suggested to use CALM DOWN SERUM BRAIN SERUM and BALANCE SERUM.

When a person is thinking more and more, he or she is not able to sleep, so this combination is suggested.

If there is mental disturbance since long time on many issues, this needs healing for at least 3 to 6 months continuously without any thought on progress.

Allow yourself to heal with patience.

I am very happy to read your lines yesterday i.e. July 26.

i want happiness in my life i want friends a husband money my health etc.i know vk has changed a lot of people lives.

Read your post on July 16, all your lines talk about NOTHING WORKING.

In just 10 days , You posted what you want also in a positive way.

SO NOW KEEP saying all these wishes of yours to VK.

Posting few links in next comment. Please do read that.
    It will help you.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!

• @zem

Would also like to know.....are you on any medicines for depression. If yes, this may give insomnia too. If you are on such medicines, please include ALL CLEAR SERUM in your healing.

When you use ALL CLEAR SERUM, do not put any specific intention, just think that it should work in all areas wherever you need it.

• ****Thank you for getting back to me. About the Hanuman Chalisa water I'm very confused as I never drink water it's always juice. It's my ex- mother in law who did witchcraft on me.i was surprised myself when I drank the water usually I can,t listen to any prayers or eat any prasad I will start manifesting going crazy etc.i can't even step in any temple I will pass out etc.wether there was a difference in the water or not but being able to drink it was a good sign. For years even doctors were not helping me but a few months back they started giving me sleeping tablets and depression tablets and did a few sessions of counselling.the insomnia is affecting me so bad now that I can't go to work anymore and financially things are getting worse. I want to get my confidence back I have lost my id when I got married at the age of 16.after my divorce I met another man who used me abused me verbally put me down he has done some horrible things to me even let me die with an ectopic pregnancy. He always called me ugly good for nothing etc. My past is very heavy traumas. I know God is watching over me and now with the help of Sharat sir and all of the teachers support I'm confident my life will change. I will take the advice from Sonia jee and yourself and can't wait to see the results in 3 to 6 months.thank you very much for all your help it I very much appreciated.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE Dear

Since you are a very new VK user...lets do healing in steps

Reading your posts....i could see your plain water intake is nil or very less. Our body is made up more than 70 pc water. So it needs to replinished with water regularly. Insufficient water intake affects brain and many other important functions of body including thinking reasoning happiness sleep patterns digestion kidneys and so on.

So please increase your plain water intake . Atleast 2 to 3 litres per day. This will keep you fresh and active too if done regularly.
    Charge it with VK with suggested energies and keep sipping throughout the day. So you have double benefit

Through the day keep talking to VK what you want.

At night hold VK in your hand while on bed. Prepare yourself for a good sleep. Your focus should NOT be on your past....it should be in NOW. Keep the intention for good deep sleep.
    Now say this to VK

VK my friend
    RELEASE FEAR ×3
    RELEASE APATHY ×3
    RELEASE GRIEF ×3
    And please give me a good and deep sleep NOW

After this you can keep VK below your pillow and close your eyes.

Only if you are still awake after sometime....repeat the process while lying on the bed. Sip the charged water also.

This is a simple process to release all negative emotions to get peaceful sleep. Practise this daily without worrying about the results.

The procedure guided in previous comments by @Sonia - Supportive VK Teacher is a Reiki process to flush negativity when a person does not have VK. However with VK, the process to remove negativity is simple which i posted here by releasing 3 main negative parents emotions.....FEAR GRIEF APATHY. With VK when you do this simple process....you dont need to put emotions in water and drain it or flush it.

Just with direct request VK with its own wisdom will take away negative emotions from you and release it. Thats the beauty of VK. So now please do follow whatver is stated in this comment only.

Regarding your past....now you need not post again in forum ....just keep posting what you want. First concentrate on sleep.

I have witnessed many VK healings, where,.... as mental healing occur ......people keep attracting what is best for them and even to their desire coming too. It needs surrender to VK.

When you do the RELEASE exercise as stated be in the surrender mode.

You can also say this.....

VK Divine i now surrender to Divine wish .....and then you can start your request ....RELEASE FEAR..

Its my personal experience too when i feel stuck ....i start like this I say to VK that i surrender and then i talk to VK or request healing.

The more we surrender the better and faster the results. We are more in acceptance mode. And VK and Universe delivers the best for us.

Do practise this everyday for next few weeks.

You can say some positive statements during the day

VK my friend lead me only to positivity. VK guide me towards a joyful life. VK bring more smiles to me. VK let me enjoy this blissful life.....

3 to 6 months is the most probable time within which people have experienced changes , but the intention should be to be healed NOW FOREVER.
    Dont count the time....just be in acceptance mode.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.
  • @zem

This way of releasing negative emotions for good life and for good sleep is guided by @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher for you.

It is referred from Chapter 2 RELEASE NEGATIVE EMOTIONS of VK Manual written by Sharat Sir.

• hello
    while i was having my hanuman chalisa water today i felt something wasnt right few minutes after cooking oil splattered in my eyes i could feel and hear the oil sizzling in my eyes my eye lids face arms was burnt.I couldnt see anything i started asking vk to heal me i went to A and E the doctor told me im very lucky i didnt lose my eye sights they checked my eyes 3 times its sore hurting but i can still see.
    Im in a lot of pain but glad my vk was with me to protect me.
    Incidents like this always happen to me but im confident now that things will start changing slowly slowly.i will update you on any change.
    Thank you Sharat Sir and Rakhi Madam.

• @zem

Please charge any skin cream with energy of BEAUTY SERUM and SILVER NANOGEL(this is a product with silver particles and helps in soothing burns) with intention safety and security.... and apply on skin areas where there is pain or oil splash marks.

If doctor has prescribed you any eye drops....charge them with EYE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM.

You can take charged drinking water with EYE SERUM PAIN CARE SERUM BALANCE SERUM GOLDEN SUNRISE.

While you lie down on the bed , close your eyes and keep VK on closed eye and touch VK gently while it is on yr closed eye. Now chant ALL CLEAR SERUM for few minutes. Like this you can do for both eyes

Please request SHIELD OF 7 RAYS daily atleast 4 times a day. Whenever you sense any negativity....please immediately take SHIELD OF 7RAYS frequently.

Sending healing to you.

Please take care. GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • hi
    I just want to say a big thank you to Sharat Sir and all the team. Its only been a week and my face is healed completely not a mark. I have used my VK as instructed with the all-clear serum and wow no word for it, I'm so amazed.
    I have been drinking the Hanuman Chalisa water regularly sometimes it tastes like coconut water, fishy taste, soapy water its very funny taste each time. I also feel sick after having it and quite tired, dizzy and all negative thoughts come to my mind and I start hating myself I kind of go back into my past, feeling the rejection and loneliness etc.
    I have started taking the alpha woman serum and the love serum.
    One more thing I would like to make friends and hopefully someone in my life what serum should I use.
    I'm looking forward to a wonderful life ahead.
    Love you all keep the good job.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Happy to know you recovered very well and happy to read your happiness with ALL CLEAR SERUM. Yes though all Cosmic Serùms are WOW, the ALL CLEAR SERUM gives extraordinarily WOW results many times. Its favourite of many VK users.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for this WOW VK and WOW ALL CLEAR SERUM !!
  • @zem

Now regarding your experience with HANUMAN CHALISA. ....

I would like to share one experience of a VK user , with whom i was working closely.

One VK user was affected by negative spirits and most probably black magic.

She was guided to take HANUMAN CHALISA water. She reported water to be bitter sometimes and sometimes sweet. Most of her things were stuck in her life before she got VK. We told her to take HANUMAN CHALISA water every 1 or 2 hrs. At late night i got a call that she has nausea vertigo.

I told her to increase the dose of HC water stopping all other personal healings. It was also discussed with Sir. We anticipated that the negative energy within her is trying its best to throw away the power of HANUMAN CHALISA and VK.

We told her that she has to wear VK continuously and take HC energy very frequently even if she vomits. Her determination will make her a winner if she sustains this phase. Next day also she had similar symptoms....but she continued with HC energy. After few days she settled and reported sweet water and no negative symptoms.

We told her to continue HC atleast for a month and even later reducing the frequency depending on situation. After 3 to 4 weeks she settled completely but still continued taking HC energy

After this she had many good changes in her life.
    She was working for a company who were at a big loss with big backlog of inventory. Now within a year with VK healing for self and her career she told us that she got the turnover for the company above 250 million.
    Personally in addition to this her own business also flourished. She got good opportunities for her talent and many more changes.

That night was very crucial for her to win over negative energies. When i read your post on HC experiences...i felt you should take this HANUMAN CHALISA water every 20 to 30 min evn if its a small quantity /sip. Continue this for atleast few weeks without a second thought.
  • @zem

To make more friends....just request to VK

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE make way for my new good friends NOW.

Love serum is to attract love and improve relationships. It should not be given to self.
    It can be given to self only along with ONE SOUL SERUM when you want to improve any specific relationship.

To attract a person in your life you can take a combination of BEAUTY SERUM and ALPHA WOMAN SERUM.

You can even charge your personal hygiene products and cosmetics with these energies

Soaps Shampoo conditioner Facewash Body scrubs Oils.....Beauty products...all can be charged.

Keep the intention for a wonderful life partner who deserves you and whom you deserve to come into your life NOW FOREVER and send GOLDEN SUNRISE and LOVE SERUM to your this wish.

Thank you for your thanks and Thanks for the love.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for lovely VK in our lives.
  • Thank you Rakhi Ji I will do as you instructed.Again a big thank you to you all lovely people who are devoting your time to help many of us out there.
    I will keep you posted on my improvements.

• Hello Rakhi Madam
    I'm taking my Hanuman Chalisa water every day but the water is tasting really funny some days it tastes like I'm drinking chilli water and other funny taste but the weirdest thing happened on Tuesday night I kept spilling all the water every time I charged it but third time lucky while I was drinking it, all of a sudden this bad odour like human feces was coming out of my mouth nose and that stinking odour was suddenly covering the whole room which made me so sick.
    I still don't sleep but in the last few days I'm even very scared to put my head down I feel like I'm gonna die but I'm trying to resist those negative thoughts.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

There is light after every darkness. We just have to live through the darkness to see the light. If there are sad moments ...there are happy moments too for us.

For every problem there is a solution....we only have to find the key. We are all blessed with life. You are blessed too.

Please continue with HC drinking water.

Please clarify what is spilling....did you mean spilling of HC charged water on the floors ?
  • @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Reading all your posts, @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor did an Energy Check of the place you stay using his psychic abilities. He has found that the place you stay is also affected by negative energies/spirits and black magic.
  • Hello Rakhi Ji
    Firstly i would like to thank Sharat Sir for the energy check.
    I moved to my house only a few months ago, I had some prayers done and at that time the spirits were manifesting a lot they will throw me here and there its like in a horror movie. After the prayers, I have not seen any spirits but can feel their presence. When my face goes very dark and my stomach swells up I know they will harm me
    I do a lot of prayers despite all, I fight the spirits, I resist them but not an easy task. I try my best to stay close to God which I think is protecting me somehow, but I do get scared from time to time. Those bad spirits follow me wherever I live and go.
    Sharat Sir is right I saw many spirits I know that I am possessed like I told you before, nothing works for me due to the negative energies the Blackmagic. There is a lot of things that I want to discuss but I don't find it appropriate on the forum. I have spent all my money to freed myself still no priests have succeeded in helping me. Finally, after so many years, God has heard my tears and prayers and I found Sharat Sir.
    Shall I carry on with the Hanuman Chalisa water?
    What will you recommend me to do?
    Golden Sunrise

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Thanks for the update.

Must read this article Negative Energies of People Things Past Events Memories & Spirits & Some Experiments

You can continue drinking VK Charged HANUMAN CHALISA water as advised you in earlier posts ....very frequently. This will help you as you are also affected.

You need not discuss more about your experiences in this open forum if you don't want to.

Regarding energies in the place, please read about @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor 's 2nd invention VIBBES SEEDER, which a ONE STOP CUSTOMISED SOLUTION and helps to protect a place to which it is attuned in 34 wonderful ways.

• Golden Sunrise

I'm taking your advice on board and will let you know of any changes.
    thank you

• hello rakhi madam
    I got my VS a few days ago and while I was opening the packet I saw this black silhouette in front of me which I have seen many times before. The next day one of my sons started arguing with me and today the other one did same. I'm still taking my Chalisa water and the water is very slimy and at night I still don't sleep despite taking the sleeping tablets.
    last night I was very angry I wanted to throw my vs away and these feelings do happen a lot with my Vk where I get so angry at myself and want to dispose of my Vk. I know its the negativity, I try to control myself a lot but sometimes that little voice in my ears drives me crazy where I just want to give up.
    My heart trusts Sharat Sir and all of you I know VK is for our own welfare but in my head, I am so confused.
    Financially it's getting hard I sometimes don't want to live too much problem in my life.
    I don't know why these feelings please rakhi Ji advise me.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Yes, you have installed VIBBES SEEDER 2 days back. The black silhouette is negativity from the place and it got disturbed when VS came to your place.

Thank you for the update. Please Allow VS to work on your place.

Keep taking HANUMAN CHALISA water regularly and as frequently as possible.
    Along with HANUMAN CHALISA , in same water add energy of BACH FLOWER REMEDY GENTIAN. Have this combination now onwards.

Just let this phase pass. Wear VK 24 X 7.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your will power and patience !!

• Golden Sunrise
    Thank you, Rakhi Ji,
    I will follow your advice.
    I gave my sister a VK and a big yes things are changing for her.
    Its only small things but for her, these things were not getting done until after she received VK.
    she also did an EC and charged some water for a friend's mother who is over 80 years old with cancer.
    The cancer was spreading but after taking the charged water for few days the Nani Ji was discharged from the hospital and is walking around in her garden:)
    amazing miracle !!!!!!
    she is awaiting another scan and I believe by carrying on taking the water she will fine.
    Thank you Sharat Sir and the team, you are all wonderful people and are doing a great job.
    I can't wait for the day so I could give my testimony to encourage other people and I do believe it will be very soon.

• @zem

We Appreciate your willpower and patience.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
  • @zem

Wow. Amazing experiences . Thank you for sharing them.

I can see your enthusiam and confidence through your sisters experiences.

Please invite her to join this forum and participate.

I want to tell you something. Maybe you have been experiencing a phase of negative energies in past. But Divine is with you. You were blessed with VK. You were quick in expressing your experiences so we could guide you.

You were again blessed to follow the intuition and VK blessed a VS to you.

See the sequence of events that happened in past few weeks. You realised the negative energies present in the environment and you immediately took all the necessary actions to get VS and VK for family members.

I look at it like this that each day your VK is taking you towards a divine positive path. It is making you determined to change your life. The negative energies tried to frustate you but VK is not leaving you.

Rather there are efforts by you to move forward.

Things will change for your good. Appreciating and sharing someone else positive experiences is itself a great step by you.

I feel the change has already started in your life. Keep your intentions positive.

You could also do meditation to feel good. Choose the self reading meditation or GOLDEN HEART blessing meditation from litairian website.

Keep sharing your enthusiam .

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts !!
  • Golden Sunrise
    Hello

I had requested VK to bring vs to my home taddaaa....!!!!!
    VK works like magic.

I do understand that it will take a bit of time for a drastic change to take place in my life as negativity has been sucking all the good energies out of me for years and years.

Despite all the ups and downs, I'm confident all my sufferings are soon coming to an end.

Thank you Rakhi madam for encouraging me it means a lot to me.

• Rakhi Ji
    I have been off sick due to my insomnia and today my boss has told that the company was not doing well for the last few years so they closing down.
    Bills are pilling I really don't know what to do.

I had so much hope on vs and vk I don't understand why things are not working out for me.
    I feel so lonely and rejected no one to turn to.
    I talk to my vk but nothing is clear in my mind is very very confused.

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Mental healing should be done at least 3 to 6 months as guided by Sir.

Any healing should be done with patience.

Other than that if there is influence of negative energies within a person...that needs to be cleared.

You need to trust the Divine ways .

Please take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for self and your career. TOTAL WEALTH SERUM and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS with VK is a wonder combination. Many VK users have sailed through so called difficult financial situations with patience.

Every person has a mix of rough and smooth path of journey of life. And everyone has to pass throuh these phases.

VK helps to be strong and attract good things.
    But patience is very important.

TRUST and move ahead ....

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your career.
  • @zem

Start using GOLDEN SUNRISE in your every wish or statement

Example

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE MY LIFE EASY NOW FOREVER

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR MY BEST DESERVING OPPORTUNITY IN CAREER NOW

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR MY BILL PAYMENT NOW WITH EASE

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE PLEASE OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR ME NOW.

You can also chant GOLDEN SUNRISE continuously throughout the day with the intention of JOYFUL life NOW FOREVER
  • Ok thank you

• hello rakhi madam

Sadly things are not getting better for me I have lost all interest in life, basically, I have no desire in anything I am more depressed and my sleeping is still the same. I have now developed the fear of dying and I am again stopping myself from sleeping.im so restless I really don't know what to do.

Like I explained to you I had a lot of traumas in my life and due to these traumas I don't live in the present, I live in the past and future.
    I listened to the erase past memories 3 times a day but I'm still stuck in my old habits.

My sister did some energy circle and water charging for some friends and a big yes they got amazing results.

Am I blocking my healing because of the way my brain works????
    Is it the black magic effects?
    Please Rakhi Madam help me I feel suffocated as if I am tormenting myself I can't breathe anymore

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I understand your feelings. Thanks for expressing

Before i write more.on your question .....please share what is the taste you get with HANUMAN CHALISA VK charged water.

When you read this message.....stop taking all energies with VK for yourself.

Just charge water with HANUMAN CHALISA and have this throughout the day. Do this atleast for 1 to 3 days and share your results for taste of this water.

Life is precious . Difficulties cannot defeat us. We have to defeat them. Who should be the winner....you or difficulties.

We have 2 minds....one Divine and 1 Devil Divine mind leads us to our purposs and happiness. Devil mind stops us and leads us to suffocation.

I pray that your DIVINE mind prevails and makes you a winner.
  • hello madam
    I have been taking the Hanuman Chalisa water since July all day long.
    I have days where the water is normal and days where it is bitter and slimy.
    I have become a person who doesn't know how to sleep, my hypnotherapist told me that I have trained my brain not to sleep due to fear.

My past keeps haunting me and I think I fear the present that's why I'm living in the past.
    I have no joy of living the present at all, probably scared.
    for me vk is my best friend I hold it in my hands kiss it I talk to my vk about me my life my sorrows my pains my anger and ask my dear friend to guide, comfort me as I'm lost confused and lonely rejected.

I have read many vk success stories and have seen family and friends getting healed has given me a lot of hopes that it might take longer for me may be heavy karmas but there will be light at the end of the tunnel.
    My VK will take me to my destiny and I will be healed no matter whether its black magic traumas rejections etc.

I'm being very positive but its really really hard as the brain is messed up the pain sufferings constantly haunting me.
    Thank you for taking the time to advise me I really appreciate it and believe me I have lost all my money with these fake gurus.
    what this golden sunrise team doing is just wonderful many people are suffering in silent has nobody to turn to, lovely job as I was one of the people.
    thank you xxx

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thanks for the feedback.

Please start with water charged with MOOD UP SERUM BRAVO SERUM and HANUMAN CHALISA.

Take only these energies for at least next 3 months. Please stop all other healing for yourself with VK.

These energies are known to work at multiple levels.

A request to you that you now stop relating your sleep and situation with Karmas.

If you bring these thoughts that you are heavy with Karmas , but there will be light AT THE END OF TUNNEL.

These thoughts will delay your healing results and change in situation. By law of attraction you are placing a thought to the Universe that light it at the end of the tunnel. Why not think, the LIGHT IS ON YOUR WRIST AS VK, and its enlightening your life path each day ...each moment.

Read these 2 lines separately

1. I AM HEAVY WITH KARMAS, LIGHT IS AT THE END OF TUNNEL.
    2. I AM BLESSED WITH VK LIGHTENING MY LIFE PATH EVERY MOMENT

See which sentence makes you feel good. Choose that to say it everyday.

With VK always keep an intention for JOY NOW FOREVER. We understand your situation, but there is choice in life

1. To believe in self and change the situation to a better one, deal with it with Faith and Patience.
    2. Keep thinking about past and on karma and darkness of life.

So what would you choose?

Choose to heal yourself with above stated energies, and pray to Divine for a fulfilling life.

• you are so right I have to change the way I think, talk and behave.
    the rejections, loneliness is what torments me the most but its time to heal and put the past behind, bury it forever. I can't wait for my life to transform into joy happiness prosperity.
    thank you Rakhi

• hi rakhi madam
    last night a relative came to visit he was praying and I was ill again.
    I started throwing myself on the floor etc same as before.

A few days ago I received a message from my ex-sister in law's daughter swearing at me I was shocked that a young girl who I don't even know could do this.
    Anyway, to cut it short it looks like they still after me despite all these years I left their family.

In my case, I think my ex-mother in law is still at her black magic.

I still don't sleep despite taking the Hanuman Chalisa water 7 shields of rays every day.

So my question is how do I handle this situation?

• @zem

How does the Hanuman Chalisa water taste nowadays

What other VK healing are you doing
  • Hi

There are days the Hanuman Chalisa water tastes bitter, a prickly sensation on my tongue the water gets cold and just where my lips touch the water it feels thick swollen and dry but some days the water is normal.

I take release apathy fear grief anger charged water also, bravo brain balance serum with 7 shields of rays.
    I sometimes get very angry and I fight with my boys.

I was in the room where my vs is when I was ill.

They have abused my boys as well I don't understand how evil a grandmother can be to her own blood.
    she hates me and my boys, she is very nasty.

She does her own witchcraft and I thought she would stop as she gets older she is 79 but she ain't and now it's her granddaughter sending the abuses.

Is it because too much evil forces that things are stagnant its been 7months I'm wearing VK and taking the Hanuman Chalisa.
    I feel like I make a step forward then I go ten steps back.

• @zem

On certain days you have experienced undesirable taste and feelings with Hanuman Chalisa VK charged water and some days normal....and in almost every post i see this pattern.

I view it like this....you are wearing VK past 7 months and you are able to experience normal taste of water in between the bitter taste. That means this healing is working for you. But there are probably frequent attack of black magic or evil forces so here you need to drink this water frequently maybe every 30 to 45 min to remove the negative effects. Rather i suggest if you have a main drinking water tank for all family members ....you should charge that water with HANUMAN CHALISA and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS. You need frequent SHIELD OF 7 RAYS too. And for your family.

So even when water is tasting normal...on those days also you need to drink HC water frequently. You should continue and not stop this water any day.
  • hi
    I do drink the Hanuman Chalisa charged water a lot and I also charge my bulk food.
    It's very hard and painful to live knowing how much my ex-in-laws are harming me but I will fight my battle with the help of vk and your support.
    thank you very much.

• hi rakhi Ji
    I have one friend who is a trouble maker she just called me to say she is coming to stay at my place for a week.she is arriving this Thursday I really don't want her to come as she likes causing conflicts and gossipings.
    I can't tell her no as she will make a big scene and will tell everybody.
    what can you advise me, please

• @zem

GOLDEN SUNRISE. Request VK in your own words. Use positive words in request
  • ok thank you rakhi ji

• GOLDEN SUNRISE

I am surprised how my Angel VK guided me to search on google for healing insomnia with VK AND this post came up first. Here I get all the solutions and reply to what I am going through now. THANK U VK. THANK U SHARAT SIR AND TEAM.