Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reversing Lumber Canal Stenosis

My dad aged 75 yrs is suffering from Lumbar Canal Stenosis (nerves degeneration in the backbone). As such he cannot move himself, and if at all cannot hold his body more than 3 minutes while walking. He is doing his toilet activities in the room itself on a Chair potty near side his bed.

As per doctors, there is only one way to correct this disease and that is a major operation on his backborne, and that doctors not recommend due to his age, as there is a change of total paralysis, if the operation is not positive.

Can I do Psychic Surgery on the Lumbar Canal area of my father with the help of VK? If yes, please guide me on the process.

Also please guide me on how to use proper Serums and VK to get him total recovery by reversing is present conditions ASAP.

Golden Sunrise to each one of you. Thank you for reading so far. Blessings from heart.

Comments

• @success811 ji GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Yes you can do Psychic Surgery for your dad.

Just write on a piece of paper
    His name
    PSYCHIC SURGERY TO BONE /or Affected Area.
    And Request VK PLEASE ACTIVATE THIS HEALING/ or PSYCHIC SURGERY × 3 times and now keep VK over this paper for 30 minutes.

Additionally give him GOLDEN SUNRISE, MAHAMRUTYUNJAY MANTRA , PAIN CARE SERUM, BRAIN SERUM, BALANCE SERUM to him.
    Give this energy every 15 min

You can also charge a cream with PAIN CARE SERUM and MAHAMRUTYUNJAY and apply on his backbone and legs also.

You can also do Self Reading MAHA MRITYUNJAY MEDITATION for him
    Please check it here
    https://www.litairian.com/meditation-maha-mrityunjaya-mantra/
  • @success811

I am surprised. You asked the same question in Nov 2017 for your father for his same health issue.

Puneet guided you in Nov 2017 and you replied you will TRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Pl Check this link.....

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/106/healing-my-aged-father#latest

You never reverted back in 6 months on your fathers health on that post.. And today again you are asking fresh !!

In fact you have asked many interesting questions on this forum but never reverted back !!

Please understand the purpose of this forum is NOT ONLY TO INCREASE KNOWLEDGE .

It is ALSO FOR PUTTING INTO PRACTICE and SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCES.

How does ONLY asking questions serve the purpose .

I really appreciate the VK users who come forward and share their experiences even when they get no results as per what they expected or desired OR partial results and of course failures learnings and happiness.

Atleast it shows their proactiveness in healing.

I am sad to see this main post. We will keep on helping people as much as we can. Because it is our passion and commitment to Sharat Sir's Divine mission.

It is only the loss for VK users who love to increase their knowledge without sharing or without practise.

GOLDEN SUNRISE !!
  • Thank you very much Puneetji for your valuable suggestion. I will follow your points.

I feel very shamed Rakhiji for reverting on the status of my fathers position during previous posts.

As told by you in previous posts, his condition bettered a little, but again became pathetic.

I am very sorry for not updating results. Please, forgive me for that. Thank you for your valuable comments.