Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improving CLAIRVOYANCE ability using VK

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK teachers

Iam very fond of the clairvoyance ability. I love to become a clairvoyant. I love to see energies around me, people's aura, chakras in our bodies, positive and negative vortex and most importantly energies emitted from our lovely VIBBES KADA. Recently, I came to know that I have clairvoyance ability from a REIKI MASTER but she said that I need to work a lot to improve this ability. Sometimes, I see negative energy near dustbins, or in the middle of the room just for a fraction of second. I see positive energies just for one second or two while listening to great gurus speeches in YouTube. If I can see energies more clearly, I can explore more using VK. I want to improve this ability tremendously. Pls guide me.
For now, I take the energy of the affirmations "Iam powerfully and accurately clairvoyant" and "Iam extremely intuitive". Pls guide me what else should I do.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• You can use an affirmation “ VK help me enhance my psychic abilities”
    Hope you would be able to handle all the visions which would appear then.
    And do wait for @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher sir to give you more clear part of your wish.
  • Dear @ Gayathri, Your wish is unique, and so seems your inclination, which towards the divine. In my opinion, Clairvoyance is an elite capability and it seeds in a person's consciousness. Its an endowment given by the Divine and so its a very very personal ability, blessed to persons who are already spiritually elevated. It does not mean that people who has a long spiritual practice record may possess Clairvoyance. It may be present in a novice without even his/her knowledge. What is required is to discover this asset within oneself.

The Reiki Master, has rightly said that it requires a lot of effort, patience and self preparedness. As PJ has advised, you may please start likewise, but simultaneously, one has to cleanse and activate his/her Third Eye. The Third Eye or the Ajna Chakra is the medium to see the Divine happenings. So one should focus on it. I may also warn, that this activation may also give a side effect and emotions like ego, complex of superiority and like emotions may spurt out too. You may take it as an examination from the almighty. If one gets drowned in such emotions, the accomplishments so acquired may be drowned too alongwith.

Humility is the basic step in spirituality and one should not lose this virtue. I wish all the best to you in this voyage. Your ascent in Spirituality will itself apprise you of your level of accomplishment. Do share your experiences (although it will be difficult to explain).

• Thank you for the wonderful and appropriate insight on the situation. Though knew a little about what you would say, but to hear it from you is what we always wish. The complete information and perfect guidance on the topic. Gratitudes @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher sir.
  • @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher : My humble gratitude sir!!! I have read your many responses and it is truly inspiring. Thanks much to Sharat sir for giving us this forum to meet people with such high wisdom and knowledge.

• @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher
    Sir thank you for beautiful explaination and wisdom shared to all of us Always

GOLDEN SUNRISE !!
  • Heart felt gratitudes to @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher sir.
    Thank you so much for your answer.I will surely follow your guidance. I will definitely take this as an examination from the Almighty. With the help of my both VKs, I will protect myself from negative emotions like ego, superiority complex,etc.
    Iam blessed to have Lord Hanuman as my Guru. Iam blessed to have my both VKs to protect me in every and all the ways. Iam blessed to be a part of Litairian forum.
    May GOD bless @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor sir, @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher sir, @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher sir, @PJ-Certified VK Teacher mam, @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher mam, @Anit Nayak - Supportive VK Teacher sir, all the VK teachrs and VK family with ABUNDANCE.
    Gratitudes to all :)

• @Gayathri ji :thankyou
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts Thankyou for blessings to all GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you. may divine bless you with psychic abilities to help yourself and others.

We don't have words to thank and gratitude to Sanjay sir ji and Sharat sir for all the knowledge, learning we are blessed with you.
    Love you Sir for Showing Light on the lifepath. :kiss
  • @Gayathri, @Girichander
    @PJ, @Rakhi, @Puneet

Thanks to All for the good words. All glories to Sharat Sir. I try to reproduce his thoughts and teachings in my words. Feel like saying 2 lines in Hindi :
    **"Kai Daag lage hain jism pe,
    Roshni bhi mehar unki hai,
    Shukriya aapki izzat-afzai ka,
    jo mujhko Chaand samajh liya".
    Thank you if I could be of any help. :thankyou :thankyou :thankyou

• Is third eye Activation safe ?
  • @Anusha11
    Third eye activate for a person only by Divine Grace and Blessings. So whatever person gain and benefited with divine Blessings is always 100% safe unless it is used in positive way