Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combination of serums multiple cysts endometriosis

edited March 2018 in Health Discussion
Can I use AWS ,ACS,CS,FDS in one request or charging water ? Plz guide

Comments

• Also can I add fem serum to it in place of alpha women serum I need to loose weight as I have endometriosis,small fibroids ,multiple cysts on ovaries , and my ovaries are not making healthy eggs due to which I am not able to conceive and have severe pain during my menstural cycle .ppz guide the perfect combination!
    Thanks
  • @Kalps821
    You have two issues, one is related to your reproductive system and related issues and other is related to your body and it’s fitness.

For one issue use Alpha women serum, Balance Serum, Fem serum, Golden sunrise energy. You can add Care Serum here as there are fibroids and multiple cysts too.

With the gap of 15 minutes consume the second set of energy and that is Flab down serum, Gym serum, Balance Serum, GOLDEN SUNRISE, Alpha women Serum for a fit and healthy body.
  • Thanks Payal ji
  • Thanks for your thanks ji
  • @Kalps821

For endometriosis and cysts

:3 Please also do PSYCHIC SURGERY for whole reproductory system daily twice.

:3 And VOB too for whole reproductory system or stating the following.

Write on the paper your name and write

"Uterus, Both Ovaries, Egg, Fallopian tubes."

On this paper you can do both Psychic Surgery as well as VOB but separately.

:3 For conception , please add energy of SANTAN GOPAL MANTRA and PERFECT HEALTH SERUM along with FEM SERUM.

:3 Just before the menstrual cycle (approx 3 days ) you can increase the dose of PAIN CARE SERUM, ALL CLEAR SERUM, FEM SERUM and BALANCE SERUM.

:3 While you lie down, place VK on lower abdomen, touch it and while touching , chant GOLDEN SUNRISE keeping the intention HEAL ME NOW FOREVER.

:3 While working during menstrual cycle, you can tie VK around your abdomen or place it in lower clothes to get relief from pain.

or charge a stoll and tie it around abdomen or apply charged cream.

You can add BRAVO SERUM if there is more pain

• Thank u very much Rakhi ji ????????
  • @PJ-Certified VK Teacher @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher :thankyou for your detailed guidance as always.

• @Kalps821

Thank you for your thanks.

Another point i wish to share

For conception, you can please also give
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    MEN SERUM
    SANTAN GOPAL MANTRA
    ALPHA MALE SERUM and
    BALANCE SERUM
    to your husband.

And VOB of his male reproductory system

Keep the intention VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY HEALTHY CONCEPTION AND DELIVERY TO A HEALTHY LOVING BABY NOW.

@DivineSoul Thank you for your thanks.

• Thanks for the explanation mam
  • Thank you for your thanks Divine Soul