Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOW TO USE VK FOR RELATIONSHIP MATTER (FIGHT)

edited February 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
I am requesting for guidance from VK Teachers.

I am going through a fight with my boyfriend and I wish for things to get better between us.

I have been sending him Calm Down Serum, Mood Up Serum and Love Serum.

I have been using his Name Written on a paper or his picture to send him Serums. 
I hold VK in my hands and say Divine VK, Golden Sunrise please send Love Serum Love Serum Love Serum to (his name) 
I repeat this with other serum I want to add
Then I put VK on his name or picture and leave it for 30 minutes. 
Is this the right away to do?

Also, 
Can I put VK on our pic together and send one soul serum. 
Can I hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT REACH (his name) NOW 3 times when I need for him to reach me.

Can I make a direct request to VK by saying
DIVINE VK, GOLDEN SUNRISE, please find a way to bring me and (HIS NAME) together with perfect loving harmonious relationship now and forever (3) times and put VK aside for 30 minutes.

Is there anything else I can do?

I appreciate and Thank you in advance for your guidance. 

Sending GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS INFINITE TIMES TO ALL

Comments

• @DivineSoul

GOLDEN SUNRISE to you

Q.I have been sending him Calm Down Serum, Mood Up Serum and Love Serum.

I have been using his Name Written on a paper or his picture to send him Serums.
    I hold VK in my hands and say Divine VK, Golden Sunrise please send Love Serum Love Serum Love Serum to (his name)
    I repeat this with other serum I want to add
    Then I put VK on his name or picture and leave it for 30 minutes.
    Is this the right away to do?

Answer.

:3 In a direct request to VK or by writing name on paper or on pic of the energy receiver,

Say the energy names together and then take the name of the receiver

Like this

Hold VK and say VK Please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x3, LOVE SERUM x 3, CALM DOWN SERUM x 3 to XYZ. Keep VK aside for around 30 min
    This is the correct method for direct request.

:3 For placing on the name or picture of receiver,

VK Please send GOLDEN SUNRISE x3, LOVE SERUM x 3, CALM DOWN SERUM x 3
    and then place VK on name or pic. (No need to take receivers name as its already there on paper or identified by picture)

If you take name, then take it at the end of the request.

:'( Incorrect Method :

1.“VK Please give GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3 to XYZ”
    2.“VK Please give LOVE SERUM x 3 to XYZ”
    3. “VK Please give CALM DOWN SERUM x 3 to XYZ ”

Here all 3 energies are intended for same healing i.e Resolving to get back a harmonious relationship.

But each energy is requested separately for the receiver.
    When you complete the request with receivers name after each energy back to back, this actually becomes 3 different requests….that is 1 , 2 and 3.

Receivers do not receive enough energies from the 1st and 2nd requests, as there is hardly any time gap .
    VK will follow only the 3rd request, as it supersedes or overwrites the earlier 2 requests.

:3 Please Note: In the correct method, the energy names are taken together and then receivers names are at the end of the request.
    So it is important to take receivers names at the end of the request while requesting multiple energies in the same healing.

• Q. I am going through a fight with my boyfriend and I wish for things to get better between us.

I have been sending him Calm Down Serum, Mood Up Serum and Love Serum.

Answer ;

MOOD UP SERUM is used to raise a person from a lower frequency....sadness, depression, not expressing, crying within

CALM DOWN SERUM is used to normalise a person with a hyper frequency .....anger, agitation, violence, aggressive, abusive.

So both CALM DOWN SERUM and MOOD UP SERUM should not be used together for same situation.

In your situation, check your friend's emotions or reactions at present, and choose either CALM DOWN SERUM or MOOD UP SERUM , only one of the two.

• Q. Also,
    Can I put VK on our pic together and send one soul serum.

Answer : Yes you can. ONE SOUL SERUM is very apt for resolving indifferences.

• Q. Can I hold VK and say GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT REACH (his name) NOW 3 times when I need for him to reach me.

Answer :-1:

The switch word GOLDEN SUNRISE FULL COUNT is usually used for something which is counted and required in counts.....mostly for money.
    So not required in this relationship case.

For communication, the request is VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH XYZ. Here REACH when done with intention of communication, helps to reach that person.

Always keep the intention of 2 way communication.

If its a loving relationship, don't be adamant that your friend should reach you. Make it open free from anger or ego or hurt. This will work faster.

• q. Can I make a direct request to VK by saying
    DIVINE VK, GOLDEN SUNRISE, please find a way to bring me and (HIS NAME) together with perfect loving harmonious relationship now and forever (3) times and put VK aside for 30 minutes.

Answer

Yes please do it. instead of "find a way", you can say "make way"

Simple requests to VK in own words is always good as VK is an intentional tool.

• Q. Is there anything else I can do?

You can please check your own emotions too....if you need MOOD UP SERUM or CALM DOWN SERUM, please take it.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

GOLDEN SUNRISE Rakhi Mam, Thank you for your detailed explanation and guidance. Much appreciated.

I will follow this and post my progress and experiences.

Thanks Again!
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher

Just want to say you are an angel. Your willingness to take time to explain things in detail is commendable. Heart felt Gratitude and Appreciation for your guidance.

@Sharat Sir-VK Inventor Mutlifold Gratitude's Sir for your efforts to lift up all of us and your invention of VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS TO All!
  • @DivineSoul

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thank you for your thanks. Thank you for your blessings and appreciating words.

Here at Team VK , WE feel blessed to be a part of DIVINE Mission of VK with Sharat Sir.

And we feel happy seeing VK users putting efforts to change their lives and sharing their learnings and happiness with all of us.

We feel happy to share learnings from Sharat Sir and learnings from our VK experiences.

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK in our lives and making us a part of his GOLDEN SUNRISE family.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and sharing !!

• Thank you!! Great questions and very nicely explained!! Very helpful! :) <3

• I would like share my experience here with Divine VK wherein me and my wife often fight for every possible word come out of mine or her mouth!!! So i asked her to write GOLDEN SUNRISE and i kept sending GOLDEN SUNRISE and All clear serum to our relationship and also charged drinking water with GOLDEN SUNRISE. Over the period of time, we preferred to be silent than fighting and arguing and some days have gone by without talking but those days are the ones wherein we missed each other a lot which got us back with more strong emotions for each other. Divine VK works for our highest good even if it is meant separation for little time inturn we receive lifetime of LOVE from our dear ones.

• edited February 2018
  • Wowww Girichandar
    Thank you for using vk n GOLDEN SUNRISE with your perfect intention.
  • @PJ-Certified VK Teacher Thanks to Sharath sir and Team VK for constant guidance!!!

• @Julesmm

Thank you for your thanks.

@girichander

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. Your experience teaches us maturity in life and understanding VK ways.......

Thanks to Sharat Sir for getting us on Litairian Forum to keep sharing our experiences in beautiful way and learn more with each posting.

• Golden Sunrise VK Family,

I would like to share my experience on the above. I started working with my Divine VK as guided above on Feb 18th. I kept my intent positive and followed every step as guided by Rakhi Mam. I asked VK to guide me as well and was inspired to add below two steps.
    1. Golden Sunrise + ALL CLEAR SERUM + Sheild of Seven Rays to our relationship.
    2. Bravo Serum to both of us to clear any and all unknown fears and insecurities in our subconscious minds.
    Within less than 8 hours (on the same day 18th Feb) VK made way for open lines of communication between I and my friend.
    I also started adding Golden Sunrise to my communication.

Since then the situation has been taking positive shift with enhanced communication, love and harmony, content and happiness.

Thank You Divine VK for this Positive Transformation!

@Sharat Sir-VK Inventor Thank you Sir, Eternally grateful for the gift of VK. I feel your guidance and presence with me every day.

@Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you Rakhi Mam for your guidance and encouragement. Heartfelt Gratitudes for your selfless efforts.

Thanks to all VK teachers and team for your efforts and guidance. There is always something to learn from each post here.

GOLDEN SUNRISE INFINITE BLESSINGS TO ALL
  • @DivineSoul

Wow. Thats great. Thank you for your thanks and thanks for sharing your happiness with all of us.

I missed to write about SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to relationship :#
    But you picked it up .

Keep sharing your experiences....it feels great to read !!

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK and Litairian Forum for all of us. We feel blessed to be part of this DIVINE Mission of spreading happiness through VK !1

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you Mam. Blessed to be a part of this forum, Thanks to Sharat Sir.

I am learning how to use VK and finding innovative ways to use. I am just asking VK to guide me.

I have started adding Golden Sunrise to my work communication. I made a simple request to VK to add Golden Sunrise to my work communication and included Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise Golden Sunrise in my work email signature however I changed the font color to white to blend in with the background. So all my outgoing communications have Golden Sunrise added although not visible to those receiving the communication. I only started doing this from Monday 19th February. To my surprise I received a hand written Thank you note from a client yesterday with a big box of souvenirs for me and my team. This gesture from a client is extremely rare in my line of work.

VK is simply Amazing :+1:
  • @DivineSoul

Wowow. Thats really great. GOLDEN SUNRISE works wonders. I do most of my healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE, just keep it sending whatever i do. Energies small actions with GOLDEN SUNRISE gives a great outcome.

Thank you for sharing your experiences in detail.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts.

GOLDEN SUNRISE everywhere

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Thank you for your Thanks as well.

GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS TO ALL
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Golden Sunrise. I have a question regarding a similar topic. Me and my girlfriend broke up about a year and half ago and decided to delete all contact information of each other(we live in two different countries and had a 2-year long distance relationship).

Recently after giving up hopes of getting back together with her, i started requesting VK to bring my soul mate into my life and since then i have started to see several signs or find things that reminded me of my ex. I am seeing this as a sign from VK that she is my true soul mate. Now, how can i get her back? We havent even spoken to each other in a year and a half and have no idea how she is doing in her life.

Do i use One Soul Serum in a circle? What are the different healings i can do to 1) get back in touch with her and 2) rekindle our loving relationship.

Thanking you in advance.

• @Saahilkarkera

You can send her GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE SERUM daily atleast 4 to 5 times.

You can write both names in circle (yours and her name), and send GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE SERUM ONE SOUL SERUM .

For communication, you can use GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH (her name) NOW NOW NOW

You can speak to VK in your own words

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY TO RECONNECT WITH XYZ NOW FOREVER

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE MAKE WAY FOR MY LOVING RELATIONSHIP with HER NOW FOREVER.

You can also request VK PLEASE SEND ALL CLEAR SERUM TO PAST EVENTS WHEREVER REQUIRED TO HEAL MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

Here please do not try to remember bad memories, just request as mentioned above and allow energies to work.....

Just do the healing and surrender the results to Divine energies. Allow them to work.