Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back pain & stiffness in pregnancy

edited March 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Done MRI, Dr says no problem at all, But I am suffering from sevear Middle back pain since 4years, Now its more when I wake up in the morning, so much of stiffness through out my back and now I am around 2 months pregnant. Need the solution this.

Comments

• @Ashwini

You can please take combination of GOLDEN SUNRISE + PERFECT HEALTH SERUM +PAIN CARE SERUM + ALL CLEAR SERUM +GYM SERUM

Please charge any cream/moisturiser with PAIN CARE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM and apply it on back, during the day and just before sleeping at night too.

If possible before sleep, keep VK below you on that affected part and lie on that so there will be local energising. You can let it remain overnight if you feel comfortable.

Please also take GOLDEN SUNRISE+FEM SERUM + SANTAN GOPAL MANTRA +BALANCE SERUM to have smooth pregnancy upto delivery. Add MOOD UP SERUM too to be cheerful

You can even send energies to the growing fetus....PERFECT HEALTH SERUM +GYM SERUM for a healthy strong baby !!

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your pregnancy and to your efforts !!

• Thank you so much Mam.. I am Blessed to be part of this group. golden Sunrise.
  • edited March 2018
    Hello Mam,
    I am in 4th month of my pregnancy, These days I am not having sound sleep since 4 days due to which I am having headache ON and OFF daily tough I am using VK daily nd managing, Mam please guide me so that I can have relaxed and sound sleep. Waiting for your reply.
  • @Ashwini

You can please take GOLDEN SUNRISE DIGEE SERUM BALANCE SERUM PERFECT HEALTH SERUM for your headache.

If you wish you can add PAIN CARE SERUM.

For sound sleep you can take CALM DOWN SERUM evening onwards .

Also request VK to give you POWER NAP with deep sleep for 7/8 hrs and wake you up fresh at ...7am ..

Just given an example you can please request the number of hours as you feel . Say if you want to sleep by 11pm. Lie down atleast around 10.30 pm on bed and place this request. Suppose you want 7 hrs sleep so it would be around 6 am to get up. So say wake me fresh at around 6.30 am

• @Ashwini

How is yr backache or stiffness now

• Yes mam, it has got reduced now. I am using those above serums for my pregnancy. Thank you with gratitude.
  • @Ashwini

Great Ashwini. Thanks for updating.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your pregnancy !

• Wow Mam, Now I am all right with your guidance, Thank you so much with love and gratitude!!
  • Wow thats great @Ashwini .

Thank for sharing. Stay blessed.

:thankyou for your :thankyou and for the LOVE