Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SUCCESS WITH TOTAL WEALTH SERUM IN GETTING LIC MONEY

Success Story
Dear Rakhiji as per your advice I have been sending Love Serum To LIC agent, and Total Wealth Serum, Golden Sunrise, and All Clear Serum to the Surrender Process and also Total Wealth Serum and Golden Sunrise to my son's bank account . . . Today [30.12.17] I got a letter that the money has been deposited in his account. My intention all along had been that I should receive the money before 31st December. Thank you Sharat Sir for VK. Thank you Divine VK. Thank you Rakhiji for your advice.

Comments

• Great....my brother vk rocks????????
  • Great....my brother vk rocks????????
  • It's amazing

• @carla

Caroline ji. Thanks for sharing this experience.

Thank you for your thanks. I am so glad you followed every guidance and its got manifested as you wished.

I loved your spirit of keeping a strong intention to receive the money before 31st Dec 2017 for your son.

All the energies worked with this intention so well that all events fell in place ....of completing formalities including the LIC agent co-operating with you to make it happen !!

Thanks to Sharat Sir for making VK so intentional and powerful to listen every thought of a mother for her son staying abroad.

• I am giving total wealth serum to myself and my husband from more then a week but so far he dint receive his entire salary and incentive neither I got my lended money.
  • @Geetanjali091
    Continue till you get results.
    Hope you are reading BASICS OF VK. It says any healing should be done with patience !!
    Also if you are counting days you are creating more anxiety.
    What do you choose ? Anxiety or surrender to will of Divine ?
  • Yes I am spending a good time reading about VK and its uses.
  • Literature is very vast, I wish it was compiled in a book, I am still reading on serum uses and testimonial.

• @Geetanjali091
    Its increasng everyday with VK users creativity and experiences.
    So its online. .you may print and bind it whatever you wish to.
    If you see the Cosmic serum articles are also updated regularly with new information.
    In book its not practical to update
    Do share your VK experiences