Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE

GOLDEN SUNRISE @SharatSir AND @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher AND ALL THE MENTORS

I got my first vibbes kada (vk) on 3rd april and now i have 3 vibbes kada (vk) and i dont have any proper success story shared by in the facebook group , litairian forum or anywhere i dont know why i am not being able to move ahead in life despite having vk and i am not being able to get connected with vk and i am not being able to trust and have faith on my vks and i have tried everything and if it works it works slowly for me or it does not work and i am not being able to feel anything thru my vk and i have seen on the fb group and litairian forum that many vk users share there experience and they do impossible things with the help of vk and once when i charged water for my best friend with energy of alpha male serum and when he drank that water by evening he felt like something like tikling and again when me and my friend sat for meditation ( basically we wanted to open our chakras and wanted cosmic shower on us ) he felt like heat so he stopped the mediation and i was also doing the meditation with him i could not feel anything and before i used to get stomach ache i was not being able to eat anything ad i had to sit with a water bottle and when i used to give 4 doses of digee serum + pain care serum + all clear serum + calm down serum after taking 4 doses my stomach stopped paining at that moment itelf and now hen i m ding the same i am not being able to heal and my pain is also not reducing
i want my vk to work for me
please guide me

Comments

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    A person who takes multiple VKs within few weeks itself is a sign of connectivity.

You have already mentioned your pain gone is that not an experience.

My first advice is to you personally is that in life DO NOT COMPARE yourself with ANYONE else whether it is VK or non VK aspect of your life.

Comparison itself invites more anxiety. So in one way you are healing with VK and other side you are inviting the need of more energy to make your life better.

Also its guided to use VK for simple things and built your faith.
    Prioritise your healing. As i have seen your multiple posts on questions.
    Also we need to understand the approach of our intention.
    For example if there is spinal issue and if intention is playing cricket , the desire is something which is not practical at that time. Rather you are taxing the body beyond its capacity to hurt it more. One can think of healthy spine first , cricket can take a back seat for a while.
    So put some time in understanding what are your intentions and what should be the priority.

Regarding mediatation, maybe your friend had more energy need so he felt it as heat.
    You were neutral so is it not better.
    Incorrect interpretation makes us more restless.

If pain disapperaed once that means the energy need and supply were at par so you felt relief.
    But when energy need is more maybe due to intensity of health issues or maybe if the issue is since longer time , there you have to do healing regularly consistently and with patience.

You can also read previous posts whether Sanjay Sir has guided on connection with VK.
    I wish you a GOLDEN SUNRISE healthy joyful life.

Sometimes it so happens that when one feels stressed on multiple desires a person tends to feel nothing is working. I felt this in your post. Take MOOD UP SERUM and switch to a better mental state at that time.

I have another suggestion for you. THIS IS MY BEST SUGGESTION FOR YOU
    The moment you read this comment of mine or whenever you get home if you are outside,
    Keep all your VKs aside for next 10 days in a cupboard
    Dont wear VK
    Dont put any request and dont do any healing with VK. NO healing for anyone through VK.
    Follow this.
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    And this experience of yours is it true ?
    https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/3331/another-success-story-with-vibbes-kada-after-playing-exercising-i-feel-amazing-now#latest

You can read other success stories but i advise one should read own success stories too. It gives a great feeling.
  • @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    Mam the first link which you shared yes it is true before i had a lot of pimples , and i tried many face washes , creams and i used to even apply sandle wood paste , i have taken medicines and doctors told me that i need to medicines for 9 months and then get a laser treatment done and i had fat fat and when i started using alpha male serum + beauty serum + men serum with in few days i got results i did not apply any cream and apply sandle wood paste too the pimples were automatically getting dried
    and my face shape has also improved i checked thru the old photos but i am not really sure if my face shape has changed everyone are telling that my face has changed but i am still not sure if my face shape is changed

yes mam i had same slip disc issue and i visited many doctors and almost 4-5 months i kept getting different treatment but there was little relief and i used to feel too sleepy coz of my slip disc issue and my whole body used to pain and feel sleepy whole day and many doctors suggested me not to play but again when vk came into my life i had asked sharat sir to give me healing then he told me to take pain care serum before and after playing cricket and i followed according to his guidance i stated taking before and after playing every sunday and then suddenly when i got up in the morning i reliased that my spine is not paining within 2 sundays i healed this probelm but again coz of carelessness i stared sleeping on stomach and watching moble phone so again i got pain in my back
    but again i asked u that what should i do u asked me to take rest and take pain care serum and balance serum as much as possible so i started taking pain care serum and balance serum in every half an hour and like this i used to 17 healings per day but there was no results and mam i always feel frustrated when i give healing and something when i give healing my vk becomes heavy and sometimes it does not so again i keep having doubt on vk i am not being able to connect myself with vk so can you please help me with that too

mam as you mentioned to keep vk aside for 10days i should not use vk for myself as well as for others but i have charged my books and pen with vk 1 week before so what t do for that can you please guide me about that too

thank you so much for your help thank you :3 :)

mam one last thing i want to tell is that once my sister had got nazar so people always get jealous of her and her family she is small and she is in class 2 so her mother told give her energy so i gave her all clear serum + sheild of 7 rays i just gave her 2 healings and she did not get nazar and when i give healing for my negativity i dont feel anything

and some days before i had a small experience i dont if it worked or no but i would like to share
    mam i requested for cosmic shower on me and after some request i felt cold and shiverish and when i asked my mom whether it is cold or no she told me its not that cold out side i felt like i should be in a blanket for sometime this i dd not think much about giving healing in every half an hour i gave only some 5 times in a day again when i gave request next day i did not get the same feeling

sorry for the long messages :)

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    To my knowledge initially you did not share to Sharat Sir or forum that you had spine issues you just wrote about body pain and cricket, so you were guided accordingly.
    Regarding your books or study material dont recharge it for 10 days
    Mam i had asked him on the whats app
    mam before when i gave healing for m spine it got healed so fast but here i was giving 17 healings per day then why it did not get healed mam ?

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    Energy needs keeps changing
    Sometimes we eat less sometimes too much depending on appetite.
    Sometimes mental stress creates more need
    For every healing if we keep calculating this itself needs more healing.
    Sometimes a doctor gives tablet sometimes injection of same medicine, becoz need is different
    Stop counting and surrender to Divine. .
    Mam does our mental stress creates more time to heal
    but as sharat sir told vk works beyond faith
    mam i should not use an product which is charged with vk ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INSTANT REPLIES AND FOR YOUR GUIDANCE FOR EXPLAINING BRIEFLY AND PATIENTLY THANK YOU SO MUCH

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    10 days no VK or VK healing ... follow that.
    VK works beyond faith but Sir also says build your own faith if you get doubt
    Mam i have kept the vk aside yesterday night and thank you so much for your guidance =)

Golden sunrise mam today 10 days overs I kept vk aside and haven’t done any healing neither used any charged product so can u pls guide me what to do next and mam when I was away from vk I got a dream so I will that mam
    In my dream I got some problem and vk came in my dream but I had got scared that I shouldn’t have used vk as I had kept it aside from me and so this was my dream I don’t know what does this indicate mam so can u pls guide me further what should I do now mam
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Please start wearing VK .
    The dream indicates that VK is telling you its always there for you.
    Enjoy this connectivitu
  • Can I make request ?
    Mam I wanted to share one thing which I usually happens to me is that I keep giving healing In every half an hour and keep alarm and my mind keeps thinking that I need to give healing and I feel frustrated and it feels like it’s not working yet so can u decrease the dosage to 6 -8 times a day of healing and in this case can I add mood up serum too

1st vk : study serum + brain serum + gym serum + mood up and for love confidence I will take bravo serum

2nd vk : I will take only mood up serum + brain serum + bravo serum + and shield of seven rays
    Is the above dosage correct !??

Thank you for your support :)
    GOLDEN SUNRISE MAM
    mam as you told i kept vk aside for 10 days and again after 10 days started my heaing i decided to give study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + balance serum ( so while giving the request my vk became heavy and when i was keeping it on the table i could feel the magnetic force and i was confident that my vk is sending the healing and i could study for longer time and again when i was sending the healing next day my vk did not react any thing like becoming heavy nor i could feel the magnetic pressure or force and since then i did not study and nor i was getting interest in studying and agin i thought of experminting vk so i thought of giving golden sunrise + flab down serum serum + digee serum + gym serum + balance serum and my vk became heavy and i could feel the magnetic pressure and i gave 4 doses on that day and the next day morning i could feel changes and agin i asked my mom and dad they told me that you lost your weight a bit and i was happy hearing this so again after 2 days i sent flab down serum and agin there was not heaviness from vk and i was not being able to feel the magnetic pressure and i could not see any difference and before when i used to get stomach ache i used to give my request for digee serum pain care serum all clear serum and calm down serum i used to feel the heaviness and when i used to give all clear serum and shield of 7 rays to remove negativity from me i could not feel anything only sometimes i could feel the magnetic pressure and the heaviness and i have three vks and one chotu vk i keep wearing that always but there was no difference in my behavior and my 2 other vks i have kept it for healing but still i am not being able to progress i have many problems in my life and all the soloution is with vk and when i read success stories of vk users healing their problem within 1 week i feel so happy but i think when vk is working for every one why is not working for me is there any problem in me or anything ele i dont know and even water healing is not helping me mam i request for all the engries and keep vk on the water bottle for half an hour i will always be in a sad and an depressive low mood and there is no success in my life my parents are also very good they get me what ever i want there is no restriction in my life there is only one restriction that is that i should not do any bad habits but still i am not haapy i am not good in studies i keep failing but my tution teacher tells me i am intelligent but i am not being able to think and work smartly i cant make friends i am always alone and i want to change evrything i want to be happy and enjoy my childhood and i want to have fun and always be happy
    is it like vk is not meant for me ?
    mam is it something stopping me to progress in life i am not being able to understand that why is it only me why only me that
    whole day i keep wearing vk but still there is not changes in me
    please help me wat should i do
    i need you help and guidance mam
    please help me

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    Why is the magnetic field or energy felt have you thought about it?
    Why do you think you should always get a feeling or magnetic energy experience while using VK
    may be vk is giving sign
    but mam when i get that feeling it works instantly and when i dont get that feeling that problem does not get solved again when i gave falb down serum to my self i got that magnetic pressure and the heaviness from vk and i also felt a bit changes
    mam i dont know sometimes it works and sometime it does not and i am wearing chotu vk every time but still nothing happened
    pease guide me what should i do

mam i have seen so many vk users where vk instanly helps them but why not me mam everyone has there amazing success stories it is like vk is not meant for me or something

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    You are getting into a viscous circle of belief system.
    The belief system is
    magnetic energy feeling correlated with working of VK . This belief system is getting deep rooted in your mind and thats what is getting manifested.
    If VK was not meant for you, it would come to you as 3 VKs in such a short span.
    So enjoy the bliss of VK energy without any conditions and keep your belief strong on Divine.
    VK is beyond the magnetic field Do not restrict its working with magnetic field . This is like a pebble in front of a huge mountain.
    Do not restrict VK only as magnetic field .

Based on previous posts, i interpret that you are getting impatient with VK and its outcome.
    Have patience and stop comparing yourself with others.
    You a divine child thats why VK has come to you.
    Enjoy VK by just talking to VK as a friend.

I have seen some VK users who live with VK and love to talk to VK instead of using energies like serums or others or any mimicking
    I am writing this to you because you are getting entaggled with use of Cosmic serums and its outcome. So best is make VK your friend and keep talking to VK.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to you
    Mam thank you for explaining me in detail
    Mam as Sharat sir told build trust on vk by experimenting it so can u pls tell me some experiment to make my trust more on the vk
    Thank you ????
    Mam and one more thing when other vk users are wearing vk and I also read about the benefits of wearing vk it is mentioned that when vk users are wearing vk always 24/7 they get less anger they will be happy and they can’t be in a negative situation or feeling for a long time but mam my anger also did not reduce and I will be always sad and I don’t have interest in studies or anything else
    So why is this happening with me mam
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    When you stop comparing your life with others you will experience more happiness be it career or be it your VK experiences.
    People who experienced changes quicker are those who surrendered to VK without comparing to others and without thinking of outcome
    Mam as Sharat sir told we need to experiment and keep making our belief system strong so can u pls tell me some experiment to do so that I can try and make my faith strong pls help me
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    For every VK user the experiences are different.
    So in your daily life keep experimenting with VK with simple requests in your own words as a friend
    Mam I forgot to tell this dream which I had got on 28/August/2021 this dream came on my birthday the dream was early morning but I don’t the time I saw lord ram and laxmanji and they were talking to Ravan and I was standing in the side and suddenly lord Laxmanjis aatma was stuck inside one stone type where we could only listen to his voice and lord ram tried to find the solution and Ravan was laughing and he told it is impossible to come out and then Ramji laughed he will come out he told and suddenly he picked one of my vk and he went near the cave stone and he kept on the stone and then I also took my two vks and kept it on the stone and suddenly we could hear some type of sound and then we saw lord laxmanji appeared as a normal human being and we sat down and he took some bracelets and he taught me that u should have anushaasan , Prathishta,
    So could you please guide me what is the meaning of this dream
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    Probably it could be some answer to your question on VK.
    Golden sunrise mam
    As you told I tried experimenting vk once my mom had too much acidity and she got pain in her back so I took vk and I gave
    Pain care serum + gym serum + digee serum and all clear serum and started rotating where there was pain for 2 mins I kept rotating and she got relived only for 2 mins so I thought of giving direct request but there was no improvement again today she was not feeling good so I gave direct request like
    O my dear vk please heal my mom completely with what ever problem she got but there was no improvement a bit also
    Mam am I going wrong some where
    I am stuck mam
  • @mahaveerchauhan28_
    What is experimenting.
    Do you know how scientists experiment?
    When scientists experiment, they dont cry over the outcome there is no impatience. They just enjoy the results whether they are fruitful or not.
    And they do thorough interpretration of results and work more again with patience.

You are doing exactly opposite of this.

If you are worried about your mom, thats understandable but if your anxious about VK healing or working, then this is the answer to your question.
    Your experiment was successful.
    Your mothers pain situation needs continuous or more energy.
    When u rotated VK for 2 min, it was focussed healing with continous energy supply.and she got some relief.
    When you stopped VOB, direct requests would have supported her health, but her energy need is very high so you felt there is no improvement.

Check VK Tip 27 .
    Its like a person in hot sun, when you give cool water the thirst is quenched. But with continous heat, a small cup may not suffice.
    For severe acidity energy need is high.

If you go to a doctor, he will prescribe antacids or some oral medication which takes days or months.
    For quick relief in acute condition, injection is given which gives relief for 6 to 18 hrs.
    With VK you wish to have results within a day!!!

You must practise without worrying of outcome,
    At the same time evaluate your experiments rather than thinking its not giving results. Evaluate is the energy need high, then increase frequency and do with patience.
    otherwise experimenting is futile because you are missing the joy of experimenting
    Mam what ever you say is correct but mam i try my best not to think about the results , i try my best to wait for at least for some weeks to see the results , i try my best to control my self but it is just not happening and when i sleep in afternoon this thought keeps running in my mind and after getting up i feel full lonely i feel like crying from inside and i don't just feel lonely about vk healing but i will be in a lonely mood always and mam i am craving to have friends in my life and a girl friend when i see other people of my age i feel like even i want this life but i am very bad at my communication skills too

mam i would like to tell one more thing from past two days i am giving the following healing from my vks thru direct healing

vk 1: study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + gym serum + and balance serum

vk 2: o my dear vk please activate for me to improve my knowledge and understanding

vk 3: golden sunrise + mood up serum + bravo serum + all clear serum + s07r

i keep giving this healing as much as possible in a day and i am doing this since 2 days but still there is not even a 1% of difference
    mam my tution teacher keeps giving me home work but i dont feel like studying also at home and when she asks that did i study i end up telling yes and again on 23 november i have my 80 marks paper coming up i am not prepared at all so mam there are so many things i want to heal but i am always stuck with what to do

mam please guide me
    i will listen to all your instruction and with ever you guide me i will follow
    please help me

• @mahaveerchauhan28_

1st thing everyday write atleast 20 blessings or things that you have in your life.
    Count your blessings. This will reduce your comparison habits.

Do you like the subjects or course that you are doing. I am not asking about your abilities i am asking about your interests
    MAM is it about that
    golden sunrise list which you told one vk user
    the gratitude list no mam ??

THANK YOU MAM FOR GUIDING ME

Mam I don’t have any interest in studying i am more of a sports person
    Mam as you asked if i like the subjects or courses i am doing
    ans : mam i dont like the subject or courses i am doing so what should i do mam please guide me

sorry for asking so many doubts
    please help me

• @mahaveerchauhan28_
    Know that VK is an intentional tool.
    Reading your multiple posts and comments it mentioned about scoring high marks in exam and not only scoring high marks but scoring better than others.
    That gave us an impression that you wish to pursue a competitive educational career.

You have been expressing that there there is no connection happening with VK. But here i see there is a strong disconnection between your own mind and your desires.

In the last comment you have mentioned you are not interested in studies. This is completely contradicting your earlier posts where you want to excel in exams.
    So what should VK do? Follow your wish of excelling in exams or follow your disinterest in studies or follow your interest in sports.
    I feel there is no clarity in your mind what you wish to do. Maybe there is some influence from others to excel in studies.

First you need to be clear in your desires. How will VK heal with double exactly opposite intentions.

So all above long posts dont hold a say about connecting with VK.

I suggest you should first settle on what you wish. Discuss with your parents. Take a test on career vocational guidance rather than just hitting darts in dark. And then correlating with working of VK or connectivity with VK.

I know a teenager VK user who was in a similar situation.
    He discussed with his parents boldly saying that he wants to pursue a sports career. His parents agreed with the condition that he should complete his graduation. The parents did not put any stress on education ranking or scoring. He continued his study with no stress of score and pursued his sports.
    Later he realised he wants to move away from sports and started exploring digital world.

VK was leading him to a career of his choice.
    He was only talking to VK in simple words.

At your age , children do get confused on career and with social pressure, at such time you can choose to go for career counseling from experts in various fields and take your parents along for a better future.

One can use VK but also do necessary actions. In ur case act to know what you want and do the necessary steps to go ahead with it.

I also come to know guidance is given to you by one teacher, you ask other VK teachers to confirm.
    If you dont trust the guidance given by VK teachers , understand that its our valuable time invested in guiding VK users.
    I choose to guide VK users who will atleast value our time
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Mam i took sometime and decided on what i have to do is that now i gave my self break from cricket and also i started healing by water charging method and i have charged water by different combination for different problems mam actually you are right mam that i am not sticking to one thing i keep changing my mind for ex: if i want to heal my spianl cord i start healing but agin the next day i get tensed and run to the next problem even sharat sir told me that you do so many things but not sticking to one thing

mam would like to share one thing regarding studies are the problem is that mam neither i have interest in studies and neither i am being able to score good marks and nether i get proper passing marks i am in 12th so i decided to first complete my 12th exam and then go further

so mam for these problems i am charging the water bottles

bottle 1: study serum + brain serum + mood up serum + energy of success + balance serum ( to become intelligent in studies , to have interest in studies and to get success in exam )

bottle 2 : same serums and i also charge my books

bottle 3: alpha male serum + beauty serum + men serum + gym serum + balance serum
    ( to improve personality and to have attractive looks ) i also charge my clothes with alpha male serum + beauty serum + mood up serum + bravo serum + gym serum

and in the night and morning i take digee serum + pain care serum + all clear serum + balance serum and shield of seven rays 4 doses in the morning and 4 doses in the night

So mam what ever i am doing now is correct and i keep vk for 2 mins per energy

and sorry for asking so many vk teachers the same question
    i really respect @SharatSir , @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher , @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher and @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher for helping me and also giving me the guidance and i also value all the vk teachers time as they have always come up and helped

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    I WILL TRY TO SHARE MY SUCCESS STORY IN 1 MONTH

• “Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho … to poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”

Simple Equation
    Choose One Top Priority Target (Stick to that One Only), then
    Shoot all your arrows to that one target only for maximum possibilities of impact.

• I am sorry to Barge into the conversation conversation. But I just felt so strongly after I read this. Because I’m 78 I have felt this way since this young man and that for that. And VK is my very best friend I have three of them however I’ve just lost five a.

Joy. Period I was totally lost what I was thinking about when I started talking to me. Since my Parkinson’s I don’t know what my Madonna. I would also like to say that I think you guys are the greatest I really feel like you are my family we thank you thank you thank you go to San Francisco and San Jose golden sunrise . After reading lights above I think I need to talk to VK and ask him soon make Siri more responsive and correct. My children get a kick out of trying to decipher my text to them if I don’t go back and read it. It’s not that I don’t want to go back it’s just takes forever ever since my Parkinson’s diagnosis my brain has left the station have everything takes forever it’s too much effort rest of the time. Thank you for being there for us there and Beyoncé I love you all you guys so selfishly to all of us and I know I’ve personally have experienced it in my life and I want to thank you. That’s why I have on here today because I just need to feel your healing voices thank you and good night

• @Pollyanna Golden Sunrise blessings to your perfect health forever.
    Gratitudes to SharatSir for Divine VK