Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Strange feeling with vk

edited November 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden sunrise vk teachers

From past 2-3 days it's happening to me when I am wearing I feeling heaviness both physically& mentally... My mind becomes very noisy heavy disturbed.... Small works seems very hard to me like brushing bathing and body becomes very lazy heavy but when I remove vk from my hands I feel light... Every work seems easy... Mind body becomes light , chatter box is like off... And both the effect is very quick.. heavy with vk and light without it... Why is this so...

Pls guide me on this....

Comments

• And I feel like sleepy wearing vk and active without it...
  • Just take Aura Flush Empowerment 3 to 4 times a day.
  • Ok sir will follow the guidance.... Thanks a lot sir...
  • @Dolly

GOLDEN SUNRISE

How are you feeling with VK after taking guidance from Sharat Sir...
  • Yes I did aura flush...but also I did eft for whole body... After that I felt some relief...

But now I wear vk for very less time coz I m giving direct request continuously for my one wish..
  • Thanks for your concern mam
  • But one thing I want to say or I noticed..after doing aura flush that day 3 times I stopped it but Day before yesterday at night when I was about to sleep I simply said vk pls activate aura flush empowerment for me now*3 and I slept...

Next day I felt nothing related to my energies but all my small small stuffs and stucked works were completing one after other... And I was very happy getting my works done.... I don't know it's coincidence or effect of aura flush but I was happy...
  • @Dolly

GOLDEN SUNRISE

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Sometimes you need to cherish experiences and give gratitude and leave doubts and analysis aside.

Allow and receive things as they come.
  • I had a question regarding Aura flush empowerment , after we flush away the old energies , we should fill in with positive energies. So what serums can we add in after the flush empowerment , and if we are taking the flush empowerment 3 to 4 times , should we wait till the last time or should we alternate like flush and positive energy through serums each time . Please guide.
  • @Sandhya27

You can fill with energy of GOLDEN SUNRISE as per the need.
    Generaly i club GOLDEN SUNRISE with aura flush empowerment in same request to VK

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE please do aura flush empowerment for XYZ
  • Thank you mam ????????