Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK MANIFESTED MY WISH AT JET SPEED, Got my FULL Money Share back

edited July 2020 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK & VS Family,

Whenever I am in a situation beyond my control, DIVINE VK coming to my rescue.

I have to get good amount of money, my due share from one source. When I contacted them, they told me that it takes minimum 2 to 3 months for making payment. Time is O.K. But the main problem is Total Amount Due to me. As per their records it is almost 2/3rd of my actual share.Their records are wrong. There is a big difference. As I have all documentary evidence, I submitted all the details to them and claimed my full amount.

Now I have to wait 2 to 3 months with tension about amount ( whether they pay Full OR 2/3rd as per their record ). I spent about 2 weeks in this situation. I don't know why I have not used VK during this time.

Situation After VK Request:

After about 2 weeks, One day I used VK for healing of My Money. I have given TWS, ACS and SO7R as guided by @SharatSir in his article on TOTAL WEALTH SERUM with an intention of payment of my full claim NOW NOW NOW . Due to my busy schedule, I have given healing only 2 times in a single day.

Next day morning, when I opened my bank account online, I FOUND TOTAL AMOUNT AS PER MY CLAIM DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT. I am totally surprised. They told 2 to 3 months, but they paid in 2 weeks.

I got a feeling that VK don't want to keep me under tension for long time

I realized that VK MANIFESTED MY WISH AT JET SPEED in a single day

GRATITUDE to DIVINE VK, VK Teachers and @SharatSir

Comments