VK MANIFESTED MY WISH AT JET SPEED, Got my FULL Money Share back

edited July 9 in VK SUCCESS STORIES

GOLDEN SUNRISE VK & VS Family,

Whenever I am in a situation beyond my control, DIVINE VK coming to my rescue.

I have to get good amount of money, my due share from one source. When I contacted them, they told me that it takes minimum 2 to 3 months for making payment. Time is O.K. But the main problem is Total Amount Due to me. As per their records it is almost 2/3rd of my actual share.Their records are wrong. There is a big difference. As I have all documentary evidence, I submitted all the details to them and claimed my full amount.

Now I have to wait 2 to 3 months with tension about amount ( whether they pay Full OR 2/3rd as per their record ). I spent about 2 weeks in this situation. I don't know why I have not used VK during this time.

Situation After VK Request:

After about 2 weeks, One day I used VK for healing of My Money. I have given TWS, ACS and SO7R as guided by @SharatSir in his article on TOTAL WEALTH SERUM with an intention of payment of my full claim NOW NOW NOW . Due to my busy schedule, I have given healing only 2 times in a single day.

Next day morning, when I opened my bank account online, I FOUND TOTAL AMOUNT AS PER MY CLAIM DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT. I am totally surprised. They told 2 to 3 months, but they paid in 2 weeks.

I got a feeling that VK don't want to keep me under tension for long time

I realized that VK MANIFESTED MY WISH AT JET SPEED in a single day

GRATITUDE to DIVINE VK, VK Teachers and @SharatSir

Comments