Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cured HYDROCELE of 2 months baby.

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I wish to share my success story.
On 20th may we saw some swelling on my 2 months old grand son's right scrotal sac, we went to the doctor they advised for a scan, In the report it was mentioned the baby has "HYDROCELE" on his RIGHT SCROTAL SAC.I at once contacted Rakhi ji, She advised me to do as below.

"VK HEAL AND CURE WHATEVER THE PROBLEM IS WITH MY GRANDSON"

ALSO REQUEST

"VK TO DO PSYCHIC SURGERYX3 FOR AFFECTED PART OF MY GRANDSON WITH SAFETY AND SECURITY".

The above both i did daily 5 to 6 times for one week,
After that when we saw it was no more on his body.
I thank Rakhi ji for all the help and advices she gave to me.I thank my choto VK for curing my grandson.Also would like to thank "SHARAT SIR"for giving us Divine VK.Thanks to Golden sunrise family.

Comments

• @Tulsi ji
    Thank you for sharing this inspiring experience.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to the baby.
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir for easy solutions with VK
  • Wonderful healing by Divine VK!!!
    Gratitude to Sharat sir, Rakhi mam and Divine VK!!!
  • @Tulsi ji

Hearty Thanks to @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher madam for guiding on HEALING in a simple and easy way.

GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESSINGS to baby.

Thanks to DIVINE VK and Sharat sir.

• @Gayathri @DSRao ji
    Gratitude to Sharat Sir. It is his teaching to use Psychic Surgery with VK for any unwanted growths in body. I wss just the medium to convey the guidance. Thank you. GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • Lots of GRATITUDE to @SharatSir for making HEALING with VK so simple and easy by using Psychic Surgery.

• Being Reiki healer, I know how complicated the Psychic surgery without VK and also the healer may get negatively effected if proper care is not taken.... Thank you Sir for making the so many healing modalities easy and safe..

@Tulsi thank you for sharing and keeping us reminding of the power of VK.