Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted to know if Acupressure with VK really works, so i tested it twice, read my VK experience

Golden Sunrise to All
Namskars to Sharat Sir ,Rakhiji and VK team.On Wednesday 10/7/2019 I read the new learning article posted by Sharat Sir on how to perform acupressure -acupuncture-reflexology-sujok easily by vk.i also watched Rakhiji's video.On that day I was having bad cough and flu.I couldn't sleep the earlier night.So I thought why not I try this new method.Actually I wanted to test and see if it really works.So I requested vk to perform acupressure to relief me of cold and cough.Left it for 30 minutes.Then just before I went to sleep again I requested vk to do acupressure to give me deep peaceful sleep.
What a peaceful sleep I had!! Islept at 11 and woke up at 5 feeling so fresh and the cold and cough disappeared.It was a miraculous medicine.VK has infinite possibilities. Thank you VK. Divine gratitude to Sharat Sir for this wonderful tool.Its God's greatest gift to mankind.

With kind regards and love

Selvarani Malaysia

Comments

• @February09 ji

I loved your way to test if it really works. =)
    Thank you for sharing wholeheartedly.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to your experiments with VK.

To share my one more experience, just before recording this video i got headache. So i was thinking how to manage this. And i casually said to VK give relief from this stress with acupressure and help me to record.

And i started doing some other work. Within 10 mins i felt fresh and no pain !! So its a VK acupressure video in all sense !! B)

Gratitude to Sir and VK mimicking
  • WOW ! Thank you February09 and Rakhi madam

for sharing amazing experiences of accupressure healing with VK

Gratitudes to Sharath Sir for Divine VK.
    Thank you VK forum
  • Nice experience.
    Golden Sunrise to your life and experiences
  • Hello Sir,
    I m VK user
    I have too many problems in my life everyday I m facing problem at my work and finicial problem with my husband company. All the payments got stucked pls help me sir to get out of this situation.
  • @Vaishu16

GOLDEN SUNRISE

You must explore this

Index of 136 VK TIPS, Practical and Creative Ways with VK, Are you exploring VK like this ??

VK SUCCESS STORIES

Give yourself time to read above links, you will get many ideas to deal and improve your situation