Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VK Helped with Releasing Negative Energy in liver and spine L4 L5 vertebra

Golden Sunrise to All

The other day I was having liver pain and I used Digee Serum, GS and Pain Care Serum to heal it.
That helped me a lot but the pain came back the next day. So I asked "VK Please Heal my Liver", and it relieved my pain too. This particular sentence has helped me a lot previously for other areas of pain too.
But this time the pain kept coming back again and again. So I tried another tip which I used in the past.
As everything in this world is made of energy, I asked " VK Please release all kinds of negative energy from my Liver". This helped me instantly. For some reason this statement really resonates with me.
In the past I had severe pain in my spine and I was diagnosed with degenerative problems in my L4 and L5 vertebra. I was having problems while sitting down and bending down. At this time I continuously asked "VK Please release all kinds of negative energy accumulated in my Spine". My pain went away drastically and I was able to sit, bend and do all household chores easily. This was a big deal for me.
Thank you Sharat Sir for creating Divine VK. It is such a Lovely, powerful tool. Love you VK. Thanks to all the amazing teachers for helping us in this amazing forum. Love all of you in our wonderful Litairian Family.

Gratitude
Golden Sunrise

Comments