Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Powerful Methods to do Powerful Emotional Healing with VK

Golden Sunrise to All

I have been recently studying on a different post on our forum there was this article in which a lady was suffering from physical pain cured due to releasing negative emotions

So done my small research on different ways to release negative emotions memories thoughts beliefs etc

As it helps in many ways like deep peace and also boosts Law of Attraction

There are many methods like:-

EFT uses meridian points to release emotions memories thoughts beliefs

Yuen Method another method which uses midline or focuses on the spinal column to release emotions physical pains thoughts and beliefs this is powerful

Sedona method uses questions to release emotions thoughts and beliefs

Nuro linguistic Programing is also a great way to release negative emotions it has varied uses but a good way to release ur beliefs and thoughts

Emo Trance another way to release emotions through awareness it's invented by Silvia Heartmann

Hypnosis also can be used to release emotions

These are some of the methods used to release emotions

These all can be easily mimicked through VK

The thing is you should focus on a specific area to use the releasing procedure

Thank You Sharat Sir for providing such a tool a modality

Thank You Team Litrarian and Rakhi Mam

Gratitude
Golden Sunrise

Comments

• Wow Amazing post Thankyou for Sharing so many methods to release emotions with VK mimicking.
    Golden Sunrise to your efforts.
  • @Krishnaguntupalli
    GOLDEN SUNRISE. Have you tried VK mimicking with Yuen, Sedona, Neuro linguistic, Emo trance that you mentioned in your post?
    What is your experience through VK healing, you can share here if you have done it.

• Golden Sunrise Rakhi Mam

Yes Mam I have tried with hypnosis Sedona method Yuen Method EFT and EmoTrance

EFT was the first thing I used as I have read the post on it so I started a regular water chargeing for all negative feelings it has very relaxing and calming effects

Hypnosis works really good with bad memories and fear issues I used it long time ago for my fears of meeting new people at work and it worked fantastically well as I feel comfortable with new people around me

Yuen Method this was used by me for bad memories their r some memories I am not very proud of and it has so much guilt to it the memory comes and disturb me not often but sometimes and this method is really good as it has very effective results within three direct request I feel very relieved and happy it was quick

Emo Trance I just tried it once just to know for motivation for house chores and it works

This is my experience with emotions release techniques mimicking with VK

In any case we can also dierectly ask VK to release emotions

Thank You SHARAT Sir for a tool that has so versatile use and helping us to solve our problems in life

Thank You Rakhi Mam I tend to forget that this platform is to share personal experience with VK just sharing techniques is not sufficient these personal experiences helps me and others too Thank You for reminding me as these experiences motivate us all too keep useing VK in different ways to solve our problems

Thank You Team Litrarian for creating such a great platform

Gratitude

Golden Sunrise
  • Golden Sunrise Puneet Sir

Thank You for encouraging me

Thank You for supporting and motivating me with so much love and excitement

Thank You SHARAT Sir for VK and all the blessings it brings

Thank You Rakhi Mam

Thank You team Litrarian

Gratitude

Golden Sunrise
  • @Krishnaguntupalli ,
    Golden Sunrise.
    Could you share exact request that you used in case of the other healing modalities.
    Yuen, Sedona, Nuro linguistic, Emo trance etc.
    Even though you have mentioned uses of the different healing modilities, could you share what worked best for you.

• Golden Sunrise Haresh Sir

I feel negative often times sometimes it is past memory sometimes it is present circumstances
    The modalities I go to through vk are
    Eft
    Access consious bars
    These two modalities are very effective to me I time and again reached to these modalities for my emotional comfort these also became a part of my night routine too

As far as request is considered this is what I use

Vk please activate to give me ..........for My..........now

Means if u r feeling angry just say
    Vk please activate to give me EFT for my anger now

If u want to give the request for others just say there name in place of my

U can request it in ur own words no problem

Thank you Sharat Sir
    Thank you Rakhi Mam
    Thanks to Team Litrarian
    Golden Sunrise
  • @Krishnaguntupalli
    Kindly share on how you used hypnosis, yeun method and emo trans with an example and your statement for using the same please, as I also go through same emotional issues with past bad memories, emo trance and yeun are new to me
  • Golden Sunrise
    Hintendrak Sir

It is very simple

For example you feel fear of public speaking

Just touch your vk and say
    Vk Golden Sunrise please give me hypnosis session for cureing my fear of public speaking now
    That's all
    U leave the vk aside for 30 mins with enough practive u will see results

In the above pharase In place of Hypnosis u say emotrance or Yuen method for getting emo trance and Yuen method healing

U have to target it
    Like if u have
    Fear of public speaking
    Procastination
    Painful memory
    These three problems and u want to solve it

Just take one problem at a time
    Inplace of public speaking u can add procastination or pain ful meomory

Vk please give me full session of emo trance to completwly heal my procastination now

That's all hope u understood

Thanks for encouraging

Gratitude to Sharat Sir and Team Litrarian
    Golden Sunrise
  • Yes thank you for detailed explanation on how to use these less known methods to me @Krishnaguntupalli ji