Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Different experience with VK and Shanidevji

edited March 2018 in VK SUCCESS STORIES
Golden sunrise vk teachers

This is really a very different experience for me with vk... I don't know whether vk works in this way also...

Actually my neighbour borrowed some money from me in december... And my husband came to know about this in January and from that time he started asking me to get the money back... I used to msg her every alternate days and Everytime she answered this date that date... After ten days... And all that...

I was continuously requesting vk... Did all methods... Direct request...ec and discussed this earlier also and did the suggested solutions also but no result....

I was frustrated and was annoyed with vk...and that time also I asked vk then you only tell me the way how to request or what to do to get my money back....and put it in drawer in anger..Next day when I woke up i remembered about shani dev ji (planet Saturn)...... I used to go with my husband every Saturday... But 3-4 months ago I stopped visiting to temple....

Actually when our financial situation was not good that time we both started to visit the temple and slowly slowly we got over from that period and everything becomes good by shanidev ji grace....after sometime I stopped visiting there but my husband never stopped... He is going regularly now also....

Then I requested shani devji to get my money back and I will start visiting the temple again... And BINGO...

That evening I got msg from her that she will give my money in 4-5days... .I never got msg from her earlier... Whenever I msg her then only she replies....now I got it from her first....

Vk teachers I m surprised and want to know vk works in this way also Kya....? Is this again the magic of vk only.....?

Comments

• @Dolly

You are best person to judge this

What say
  • @Dolly

will post my view once you say what you feel since u r using VK for quite sometime
  • Great dolly.....its amazing nice experience ...yes vk guide us,gives suggestion too...amazing tool by sharat sir with amazing energies...ur experience made me recall mine..when i was newbie with vk i wanted to send healing for low bp ..sending heart serum but vk refused to gv energies...then i ask vk...then what should i gv ,i got answer for mood up serum ,nd result was amazing...these kind of guidance vk always provide if we are open .
  • edited March 2018
    According to my experience till now I can say that vk always do what is best for its users and always show them the right way :)

Thank u Sonia mam for acknowledgment...
  • A little feeling is also coming like coz I m sending love serum to universe 5-6 times a day... That's why shanidev ji is happy now and given me another chance for worshiping...
  • @Dolly

Great experience. Whatever energies we give, never gets wasted. It is working on the situations, only that sometimes we expect it to happen at time which which we want or the way which we want.

So sometimes frustration may set in. All the energies were working for you. Though you expressed anger to VK , you also said to VK now you tell me which way. Your LOVE SERUM to Universe also added to this, maybe it showed result to you on the aspect which you immediately required.

When you prayed to Shanidev ji, you actually SURRENDERED. First you spoke to VK to show you the way. VK directed to the deity whom you believe at such times, You went to the place of worship after months. When you prayed at the temple, all your expectations and frustrations were released with faith.

And you got a positive reply from your neighbour.

Sometimes when we hold on expectations or to certain conditions, we delay our desires.
    Sometimes it happens for us to learn something in the journey.

I relate this experience to one of my healing, which i did for months with VK, but i had placed some conditions and i wanted to achieve results only with those conditions. The conditions were justified in my mind.

I was asking VK, now HOW will i get the results ??

I was at Saibaba temple one day, i go regularly and have my conversations with BABA, but that day i felt BABA was telling me to release my conditions. At that point, i said but this means i am losing. So you feel BABA I have to lose now. I felt there came a voice , which said, if you release this , you will be a Winner.

It was tough for me as i was fixed at my condition for months, but this conversation with BABA made me a Winner, the task which should have taken at least 8 more weeks to happen , happened in 12 days. All the obstacles were cleared, and i got more than i asked.

Everything was so fast and unbelievable because there was complete SURRENDER to Divine through Divine Cosmic Energies in VK.

Regarding your view that Shanidevji is happy because you send LOVE SERUM, i feel Divine is always happy with us, its only that we feel we need to make Divine happy. We get what we deserve. We get when we pray. We get when we allow it to come to us with faith. We get after we learn certain lessons, if they are to be learnt. We get based on our actions and efforts.

Sending LOVE SERUM to Universe, probably actually pulled you to Divine to believe and release your expectations. You also decided to visit the temple again, because your faith resides there.

Dolly, please continue your healing till you get it. Thank again for sharing your experiences so innocently.

• @Sonia - Supportive VK Teacher

Thanks for sharing your experiences always. Just to add to your experiences, VK will never refuse to give any energies. It would be working on the heart with blood flow with HEART SERUM also.

Scientifically if a person has low bp, it is tough to manage, because all organs get affected with low supply. When you gave MOOD UP SERUM, it boosted the flow too.

Just want to share that Cosmic Serums are designed to work at all levels, body mind and soul. Mental serums are not only for mind, they work at all levels.

Sharat Sir has shared in his articles, wherever there is anything low, add MOOD UP SERUM. When there is low BP, add MOOD UP SERUM with HEART SERUM. This will speed up the healing.

Please don't think VK refused to give the energy of Heart Serum.

Yes VK guided you what you could add in healing.

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts and experiences.

• Great going all

Though not mine but @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor sir shared this experience with me when I joined him 4 years back.

A person was going for an important work in a remote area where there was no development of any kind was available.

He fell down on the road and got major pain in his ribs. He had no one to his rescue around him. Somehow he managed to do VOB of his ribs continuously for an hour.

His pain vanished, he got up and went to work. In a day or two he finished his work and travelled back to Delhi in train.

The moment he stepped on Delhi railway station, severe pain again started in his ribs. He straight away went to the doctor instead of going home. After ex ray he found that his ribs were broken badly, he had major fracture.

Here VK gave him best energies available for him. His intention was to be safe in the remote area, finish his work and reach back home. As he stepped back to his native place, again VK played his role of informing him about the broken bones of his rib cage. VK took him for further help required at that time.
    THEN, along with medical check up and ex ray, he again used VK to settle down his pain and have calcium and did VOB and rest ( as an action to be taken for further healing)

VK always does best and we all know it now.
  • You are right @PJ-Certified VK Teacher , If my rememberence is correct, this incident happened in Madhya Pradesh with a VK member.

Nice series of VK success testimonies is being created here. I also remember, some years ago, my friend had to rush to Sriganga Nagar, Rajasthan to attend a patient, who was his relative. He diagnosed that he had a considerably large clot in his brain and his condition was deteriorating every moment. With VK in his hand, he travelled with the patient to Delhi at G.B. Pant Hospital where the Surgeon, who attended was shocked to see the patient in his senses. According to the doctors, a patient in such situation, could not have been in his consciousness at all, but this person was talking to them.

A major surgery took place after that and the clot was extracted from the patient's brain successfully. Although, it left a deformity on the face of the patient but he went home alive. My doctor friend never told anybody how did he managed to bring the patient all the way to Delhi as nobody would believe. But Divine in the form of VK saved a person's life in this way.

• @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher sir. Many things VK is doing which people can’t believe. So many of such experiences are way to be achieved.
  • Thanks GR for rectifing my words...Sharat sir also shared dese two incidence with me too.
  • @Sonia - Supportive VK Teacher

Thank you for your thanks dear. Stay blessed.

GOLDEN SUNRISE
  • Thankyou for the beautiful knowledge and learning @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher Sir, @PJ-Certified VK Teacher didi, @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher didi and all.
    :kiss
  • Wow.. really very beautiful and inspiring experiences.... Lots to learn yet....

Thanks to all vk teachers.. thank u very much....