Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protection against wifi signals, phone radiation and electromagnetic radiation?

GOLDEN SUNRISE all
Does SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS protect us against harmful signals, wifi signals, phone radiation, electromagnetic radiation? Which other serum or energy is used for protection against such harmful radiation?
Thank you in advance

Comments

• It can protect you as you intend to the energy. Safety is safety from one and all.

You can also use All clear Serum and Balance Serum.
  • @Gayathri ji, when you are regularly using SHIELD OF SEVEN RAYS, GOLDEN SUNRISE, PERFECT HEALTH SERUM and any other whichever you are using is making you more and more powerful day by day.
    These serums works on many aspects even without our knowledge.
    For your information VK is such a great invention by @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji that it enhances our Aura to thrice and chakras to double by simply wearing VK only.
    I had done a practical example with Sir when wearing VK there i got no effect of Electricity, tv rays, mobiles and fastfood items on my AURA.
    I had learnt aura checking technique earlier during my reiki practices.
    Please forget all thoughts of fear with VK
    If you still feel then we have ALL CLEAR SERUM to remove negative effects.

@Gayathri mam, I hope you have known and congratulated @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor ji for new invention of VIBBES SEEDER
    Now we can enhance more powerful protection at our home and offices.

• @Gayathri

Yes you can use SHIELD OF 7 RAYS or ALL CLEAR SERUM with VK to prevent or clear radiations.

VK is designed for auto healing to send energies for 30 min, if your home is affected by Earth's electromagnetic radiations , you will have to use VK continuously.

You may switch off the phone and gadgets in the night, but you can't stop Electromagnetic radiations from Earth when you are not requesting VK , especially during the sleeping hours.

Sir has done these experiments with VK. He found that as the SHIELD breaks, the Electromagnetic radiations from Earth will again pierce the place to give harmful effect.

So you can evaluate if VK is enough or you need a VIBBES SEEDER , which emits energy continuously when attuned by Sir for a specific address.

GOLDEN SUNRISE