Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which serum to be added to get healing in case of SPONDYLOSIS and RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

edited March 2018 in Health Discussion
Recent test for my aunt shows she has rhemutoid arthritis and due to severe neck pain she has cervical spondylsis. She is having a hunch back and bad posture issues. I want to give her serum but confused which one is better. GS, So7r with perfect health serum or something else can I add?

Comments

• @Shrinath

You can give

For Rheumatoid Arthritis, you can give IMMUNE SERUM , PAIN CARE SERUM BALANCE SERUM along with PERFECT HEALTH SERUM.

Spondylitis requires PAIN CARE SERUM , so it will be covered in above.

I used BRAIN SERUM for spondylitis for a lady and it helped.

You can add GYM SERUM for posture.

Also check the emotional status of the person, most of the joints disease are due to trapped emotions , so you can send her MOOD UP SERUM or MAHA MRITUNJAY MANTRA.

You can do VOB, Write her name on paper and then write "ALL JOINTS IN BODY" and do VOB on this paper

Sharat Sir's video has also helped many.

• Argh, I used Pain serum as i was unsure if its PAIN CARE SERUM.Do we use the CARE serum for something else also ?

• These are two seperate serums
    Pain care serum
    Care serum

Pain care serum is used for any and all kinds of pain and Care Serum is used for people suffering from cancers and Tumors.
  • Ohk, Thanks for the clarity. golden sunrise to you @PJ-Certified VK Teacher .