Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

America Shut Down and Stuck Visa, Tax amount with VK

edited January 2018 in Money Discussion

I have below 2 issues, which may affect or delay the happenings due to America Shutdown.. I need to address it asap...

1. I traveled to US to join my husband on H4 in May.. and however Visa got expired on July 31st and have applied for Visa Extension then and is still pending to be approved.. it will have to be approved by Feb end else I will have to travel back to India.. --> I have not taken any energies related to this, as I had many health issues to focus on, and did not feel it priority then..

2. My husband has claimed Federal n State taxes last year after I came to USA.. but then it has been pending since then.. and it is much delayed.. --> Have been giving GS+TWS+SO7R+MUS+Healing of Shree Brzee Vision board video since 10 days.

But, now due to America Shut down, I want to secure my stay here with quick n easy approval..
I did read about CLEAR and CANCEL switch-words article yesterday.. and feel CLEAR could help me..?? as well REACH ??
What else can I add to manifest quick approval.. switchwords, So7R to the situation and ??
I felt I should create a powerful EC with these..

Comments

• @Madhoo

Please give ALL CLEAR SERUM to the situation of Visa approval.
    Give GOLDEN SUNRISE and SHIELD OF 7 RAYS to your stay in US and Visa application papers

Serums and Shield energies are more powerful than switchboards.

You can even send LOVE SERUM to approving authorities.

Switchwords work only on subconscious mind. If you feel , you can use REACH.

GOLDEN SUNRISE REACH MY VISA NOW

Serums and shield work on body, mind, soul and surrounding situation and wherever energy is required.

Request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE BLESS ME CONTINUOUS STAY IN USA NOW FOREVER.

You can even boost the healing using Multiple VK as guided by Sir in this article

• Ohh then its easy and powerful to use Serums, Shield and direct requests in easy language.. Its more than enough then.. Thank you Rakhi Ji.. :)

• And for my husband.. energies which I am giving are good enough ??

• @Madhoo

Please wait i was looking out for a ready tip i had posted on Facebook similar for yr point no 2

• Sure Rakhi Ji.. Take your time.. Thanks to you for your unending efforts and support.. :)

• @Madhoo

For point no 2

If you have some investments which are made with government or financial institutes like insurance policies or provident funds or any other refunds to be claimed. What can be done with VK to speed up...

☀ Send GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to your financial claims ie policy or PF account or refunds.

☀ Send GOLDEN SUNRISE and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM to the application formalities and procedures.

☀ If required send LOVE SERUM to clearing agents and authorities.

☀ If there is too much delay include ALL CLEAR SERUM.

☀ Put a direct intention to VK for getting the funds NOW.

• Woww...amazing success with these serums.. I will definitely give the set of above energies to Tax department agents..
    Can I give LOVE SERUM and ALL CLEAR SERUM to the agents and authorities together.. Its been more than 7 months.. Everyone around got the Tax amount in 1 or 2 months..