Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to be self-disciplined

How can we request VK to get self disciplined in our daily life or any serum that we can use with VK? Like getting up early, focusing on work, getting fitness routine and eating healthy for long term.

Can we say something like " VK please make me/any specific person self disciplined NOW and FOREVER".

Comments

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Srujana
    You already said the best way to request.
    Please use the request with GOLDEN SUNRISE..
    You can use Study Serum too for focus and concentration, proactiveness

You can also use
    Perfect Health Serum Gym Serum and Study Serum I have tried this it makes me more energetic with stamina and get into discipline.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE and Thank you very much didi. I will request VK as suggested :)

• BINGO.. I had this question too... Being an insomniac like I mentioned in my another post, I have these above mentioned issues in the day when I become completely lazy and exhausted.. I feel like waking up and do my meditation/yoga... but at the same time my mind says "u slept at 3.. its ok to buy some more sleep" and I end up sleeping.. I want to control my mind.. but my mind controls my actions..

I do exactly the same mentioned request to self... and also include to mention in my Personality Gratitude's.. "GRATITUDE to DIVINE for sustaining WILL POWER or increased SELF-DISCIPLINE" and believe me its just been 3 days I am practicing it... I am already feeling immense energy in my personality..

Gratitudes work great... Thanks Rakhi Ji for helping us understand the power of Gratitudes.. I practice 3... one for perfect weight, shape, beauty etc, one for overall health and one for personality traits.. All are working amazingly..

Thanks to my dearest VK, Team VK and Sharat Sir.. for guiding this wonderful team and us too..

• GOLDEN SUNRISE Madhoo,
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with VK and with gratitudes. Love your enthusiasm to practise gratitudes.
    Thank you for your thanks.

Just a suggestion just change your line from Being an insomniac ....to
    I want deep and peaceful sleep everyday......

By Law of attraction .....choose to attract what you want. LOA and VK works wonderfully

To have good sleep take HEART SERUM + CALM DOWN SERUM
    + BRAIN SERUM .

Click on the hyper links to know how to use VK creatively.
    You can also request VK EFFECT OF POWER NAP WITH DEEP SLEEP for n number of hours and wake me up fresh at x 0'clock.

Keep sharing as much as you can .....and inspire all of us.

Thank you!!

• Hi Rakhi

I am replying on this thread instead of starting a new one as my issue is similar to one mentioned here.

I am also on quest of becoming self disciplined and I thought to take first step as waking up on time. It's been a while since I have been trying to get up early, I tried VK healing too.

I use
    VK EFFECT OF POWER NAP WITH DEEP SLEEP for 8 hours and wake me up fresh at 7 am.
    or
    RELEASE RESISTANCE GET UP 7 DIVINE.

Sometimes I also include am affirmation about getting up early.

Till now I haven't got much of a success for this Issue.

Can you please suggest what else should I include while requesting VK and How often should I request VK.

Also Should I stick only to one issue, maybe I am having multiple requests thats why its taking more time to manifest waking up early request.

Please guide.

• @anuk187

If you are requesting for 8 hrs POWER NAP with Deep sleep to wake up fresh at 7 am, you need to hit the bed before or at least around 10.30 pm previous night !! Hope you are calculating the number of hours for sleep rightly :3

Also If you are sleeping late everyday or sleeping only for few hours, you may miss getting up early. VK works at its best to give you rest B)

If there is too many things to do and you get late, you can request VK GOLDEN SUNRISE HELP ME TO KNOW MY PRIORITIES AND PLACE THE MOST IMPORTANT ONES IN FRONT OF ME in the beginning of the day

VK GOLDEN SUNRISE REGULARISE MY HOME AND WORK SCHEDULE (If you are working for as an employee or entrepreneur and many tasks to do).

If too much thinking makes you sleepless, you can give CALM DOWN SERUM in late evenings ....

If you are on medications which has insomnia as side effect, take ALL CLEAR SERUM

Please explain more clearly about multiple requests ....maybe with example as i couldn't get your question

• @anuk187

Actually 8 hrs sleep is enough for all adults except in illness, so you don't need POWER NAP of EIGHT hours. Power Nap is a quick short nap for few min/hours and usually for less than normal hours .

• Thanks Mam.

Yes thats why I use 'RELEASE RESISTANCE GET UP 7 DIVINE' if I end up sleeping late :)

My other requests are Weight loss and beauty related and eventually I want to work with TWS too. Hence I felt maybe I am asking for too much hence it all slow.

I have read few more articles on the site and using GOLDEN SUNRISE 108 times for manifestation. Though I am still not able to get up at 7 am, I am waking up fresher and getting more things done.

• @anuk187

Thanks for the update. You can directly request VK to wake you up at 7 with freshness.

You can take TOTAL WEALTH SERUM also, its not asking too much.

Beauty and weight management can be clubbed in same healing with GOLDEN SUNRISE FLAB DOWN SERUM BEAUTY SERUM ALPHA WOMAN SERUM GYM SERUM in water.

Another water you can take GOLDEN SUNRISE TOTAL WEALTH SERUM ALPHA WOMAN SERUM BALANCE SERUM.

Beauty and personal hygiene products can be charged with GOLDEN SUNRISE BEAUTY SERUM too.

• so If I am charging Beauty products with BS, FS, AWS, (ACS for pigmentation) and foods with FDS GS DS PHS...
    Is it fine I include TWS too with water. I was not sure as in the article I read not to take TWS if already taking 4-5 other Serums.

• @anuk187 ji
    As per Sir's guidance you can clubbe maximum 5 energies or serums in one combination.

you can take TWS as seperately with a gap of minimum 10 minutes between two different combinations.

TWS could not be clubbed with any health serum.
  • Hi @Rakhi mam, regarding charging products.. By reading other of your responses I found it has to be done back to back for every energy*3.

What if I have multiple bottles...is it fine if I give one energy*3 to each bottle and then next..
    like giving GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE GOLDEN SUNRISE to 5 bottles
    then giving BEAUTY SERUM BEAUTY SERUM BEAUTY SERUM to same 5 bottles

Secondly, If I have charged a bottle with 1 energy today eg: BS
    then after a week and anytime later I charge it with AWS
    will both energies stay or only last charged (AWS)?

• @anuk187

Yes you can charge each bottle separately with one energy or multiple energy, the sequence of charging bottle does not matter.

If you have 5 bottles to charge with same energy, you can simply charge the whole container, and then fill the charged water into bottles.

If you add energy to previously charged bottle, it will have both the energies till it is consumed.

• @anuk187

Out of curiosity i just had a question, do you charge bottles for the whole week ?

• No, I charge water bottle per day only

This question of mine was regarding products like face cream, shampoo bottle etc

• @anuk187

Also just to share with you, one sip is one dose of energy, so maybe you don't need 5 bottles together if its only for yourself for a single day.

The energy frequency should be multiple times and spread through the day.

Need not drink more water. This is just for your convenience i am sharing.

As most of the people would have atleast 3 different types of bottle.....one health, one wealth and one more maybe hormonal/ beauty or some other reason, so drinking small quantities of water can make it convenient to consume.

• @anuk187

OK got it. You can charge the products too with additional energies, all the energies will stay till the product is used up.

• Thanks for the full clarification it really helps.

I think my question earlier was not very clear..sorry for that

Just want to reconfirm:
    Instead of giving GS GS GS 15-20 rotations then AWS AWS AWS 15-20 rotations per bottle

If I do GS GS GS 15-20 rotations: per bottle for all 5 (different products)
    then do AWS AWS AWS 15-20 rotations: per bottle on above 5 ...

It is correct?

• @anuk187

Yes thats correct. Your question was clear.

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher
    for the intention "Make me self disciplined NOW FORVER" can I club the following
    GOLDEN SUNRISE x 3
    BALANCE SERUM x 3
    ALL CLEAR SERUM x3
    ALPHA MALE SERUM x 3
    HORNBEAM x 3

• @Saibisa

Lets make this post more interactive learning...

Can you please post how each of these energies will help you to be self disciplined?

• Balance Serum is said to be useful in balancing everything in your life
    All Clear serum is useful to repel/clear all negativity/obstacles in your life that stops your progress
    I am sorry I think Alpha Male Serum is a wrong serum for this intention.
    Horn Beam drives out laziness and lethargy

• @Saibisa
    Do you think you really want to be disciplined NOW and FOREVER ?
    It is a human nature to be as you are. Give yourself understanding and time to be disciplined and request VK to help you in accomplishing your tasks on time.

Start with small and day today jobs and achieve success with VK.
    Slowly it will be your habit.
  • @Saibisa

Thank you for explaining it very well, the basics of specific serums.

ALPHA MALE SERUM is not incorrect.

In fact sometimes we procrastinate things because of lack of confidence. Alpha male/woman serum would give you that confidence and enhance your personality. You can take this combination.

• Thank you @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher . @PJ-Certified VK Teacher I should just say Make me self disciplined NOW.

• @Saibisa

Choose one job at a time. Practice discipline in that with help of VK.
    For example let’s say you want to cook but you delay cooking for any insignificant reason then ask VK to help you cook ON TIME, COOK DELICIOUS FOOD, CLEAN THE KITCHEN, SERVE WELL,
    You can add Mood Up serum, Balance serum for this.
  • @PJ-Certified VK Teacher and @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher Wonderful Guidance, Thank you both for your selfless efforts! Not only do you guide on how to use VK and Serums etc but your efforts in understanding the purpose of using them makes this whole experience very insightful.
    Learning a lot from you and other VK teachers @Sanjay Roy-Certified VK Teacher and @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to all of your selfless efforts.
    Thanks to @Sharat Sir-VK Inventor for gift of VK.

GOLDEN SUNRISE INFINITE DIVINE BLESSINGS TO ALL
  • @DivineSoul

Thank you dear.Most of our thoughts are from teachings from Sharat Sir and based on our VK experiences and also as we interact with all VK users, our learning curve rises.

So thanks to Sharat Sir and VK experiences from all of us. Keep posting and keep inspiring. Let the happiness spread !!

Thanks to Sharat Sir keeping us bonded through this Forum !

• @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher @PJ-Certified VK Teacher I agree on the learning curve :)

Thanks to Sharat Sir for VK and this forum and all members of this forum for sharing experiences.

Indeed, Let the happiness Spread!!

Golden Sunrise Infinite Blessings to All!

• thanks for your thanks, SPREAD...........
    Same to you