Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have several pressing financial matters that I'm trying to deal with currently (mortgage, credit

cards, line of credit etc.) My question is when I'm working with my 2 VK's on my financial issues must I stick with one financial matter until resolved? or can I for instance say this week or today I will focus on my mortgage, next week ( or tomorrow) I will focus on my credit card debt and the following week( or day) I will focus on acquiring the funds to travel to India.

Comments

• @Erika5900

You can do all on all days as they are all linked to your finances.

How are you doing different healings for all these aspects.

If you can share, can help you to organise the healing.

Common energies to be taken would be TOTAL WEALTH SERUM ALPHA WOMAN SERUM and BALANCE SERUM

• Golden Sunrise and thank you Rakhi. I say to Vk #1 i.e. Vk please submit to me my retirement income fund, NOW, NOW, NOW. I then place the VK on a table. I then take VK #2 I look at VK#1 and say please boost the healing of this VK. I put VK on the table close to but not touching VK#1. Both vk"s are under a pyramid with clear quartz crystals and an image of Ganesha. Please note this retirement fund is from a job that I worked a short time and was not even aware that I was to receive retirement income this former employer.

• So this is basically how I am handling my various $$$ issues with the two VK's. Thank you Rakhi, Golden Sunrise

• However the thought just occurred to me that I could utilize the same 2 VK method and just request a substantial financial windfall that would immediately handle all of my indebtedness. What are your thoughts on this Rahki. Golden Sunrise and thank you.

• @Erika5900

I loved your idea of using BOOST method to multiply your healing.

Just an observation, the quartz crystal that you are using needs to be cleared of previously absorbed negative energy.

I hope you are doing that. Crystals should be charged with ALL CLEAR SERUM regularly, otherwise one way you energise your wish with VK and another way you use crystal which is not cleared of negative energy.

I know few VK users , who removed all crystals from their homes, as they were working with VK and then keeping crystals with uncleared energies.

If you are passionate about crystals do clear them with ALL CLEAR SERUM and GOLDEN SUNRISE.

• @Erika5900

Please read this success stories by 2 VK users to get back deserved money .

You can follow their experiences using relevant energies

This one is by @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher , She could recover money from previous employer

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/441/got-stuck-money-back#latest

And another one from @carla , she could speed up money for her son from a financial investment before time.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/497/success-with-total-wealth-serum-in-getting-lic-money#latest

If you have more questions, i will help you

• @Erika5900

You can request VK by Boost method using multiple VK in your own words. I love this and i am personally doing this, it works wonderfully.

Just used the NOW instead of immediately.

Sharat Sir guides to use the word NOW as it speeds up the healing . You are sending a signal to the Universe that its NOW that you want and at this very moment.

Immediately , as soon as possible, future keeps your intention to a later time.

So what say Erika, you want your wish to happen NOWWWW or later ?

For prosperity, health, relationships ....request VK to bless you NOW AND FOREVER !!

• Golden Sunrise Rakhi, I will clear my crystals and yes I want and need my wishes to be answered NOW. Many thanks.