Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Headache relief with Vk

After I got my vk I hv used Vk thrice for headache. Everytime I get relief in Fifteen minutes. I tell vk to gv me energy of Diclogem with safety and security

Comments

• @Kari

Thats great. You mimicked medicine energy with VK

Thank you for sharing.

• ????Thanks for sharing this info
  • By mistake ?? Marks
  • Wow great.. Bless to have vk
  • @Pujanarula

GOLDEN SUNRISE

I saw your post on your activity /wall about your VK experience. Please share your experiences on the forum in DISCUSSION THREAD....by clicking ASK A QUESTION...and make a new post for a new experience so that its visible for all.

Keep sharing.
  • [07/12, 14:45] Nimesh (sanju): Sir m facing financial issues my earnings has stop last 3 months m not getting any results with VK
    I usually pray -
    Hold VK in my hand -
    1 Request VK to activate send energy
    Golden SUNRISE full count +
    Open doors of financial abundance for me & my family instantly now fore ever + open doors of my earnings instantly now fore ever+ protect me & my family with sheild of 7 rays
    Daily for 3- 4 times
    As well as -
    2 Total wealth serum + EFT + bravo serum
    Charge my water with
    Perfect health serum + balance serum + alpha male serum + heal & cure my diabetes instantly now fore ever.
    [07/12, 14:48] Nimesh (sanju): Pls guide me to overcome my financial situation
  • @Nimesh

GOLDEN SUNRISE

You havnt described what are the financial issues.

Also please read the BASIC OF VK Post 13 for the answer of your question

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/370/13-how-many-times-in-a-day-frequency-to-place-a-request-to-vk-and-for-how-long#latest

Also check what actions are you taking to improve your financial situation.

Please practise healing with patience.
  • Financial debt loss in business closing of our partnership firm no source of income since last three months looking for job
  • @Nimesh

GOLDEN SUNRISE

When you do financial healing with VK, intend for wealth from infinite sources, don't place any specific intention, especially when you use TOTAL WEALTH SERUM.

You can send ALL CLEAR SERUM to the situation to clear the path of earning.

Energise your Resume/CV/applications/procedures with GOLDEN SUNRISE.

Take SHIELD OF 7 RAYS like this

SHIELD OF 7 RAYS for me and my career.....

Send GOLDEN SUNRISE to every activity that you are doing towards earning money.

If you feel low, please take MOOD UP SERUM.

Increase the healing frequency and surrender the results to Divine energies

GOLDEN SUNRISE to all your efforts

• Thanks a lot
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE