Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regarding Cure for Coronavirus through VK

Hello @SharatSir @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher ,
I'm a new VK user. I had bought my VK last week. Since, I felt very good energies, I also ordered a VK for my mother. She got it yesterday and wore it today. My father and my mother got tested positive today for COVID and they have been admitted to the Hospital since we didn't want to quarantine in home for the scare that my grandmother would get affected.
My father was having high fever and was feeling very tired last few days, so I was trying different methods and some worked and he was feeling okay recently. But, my mother was having symptoms like sore throat and pains in the body and high fever,headache and she couldn't feel the taste also. So, I started giving Pain Care Serum, Immune Serum, SHIELD OF 7 RAYS, ACS, ENT Serum, MAHA MRUTYUNJAYA MANTRA, SAI BABA UDI as suggested in other discussions in rotation basis as I felt the need. There was only a marginal improvement for a brief moment only.
Can you please tell me if something's wrong in my intention or what's going on. I feel scared and I don't know what to do now. Please help Mentors and Sir.
Thank you.

Comments

• @Chiranthan
    GOLDEN SUNRISE.
    For immunity please follow VK Tip 133 for you and your family.

https://forum.litairian.com/discussion/2516/vk-tip-133-how-to-build-your-immunity#latest

You can charge home drinking water tank so that all members receive energy through frequent drinking of this water.

Also dont panic, keep faith on Divine. Your intention is good just think of healthy active life for your family members.

Marginal improvement is also improvement.
    Please continue healing.

You must continue to follow doctors advice too for your family as they need medical attention too.

Take care
  • Please use maximum upto 5 energies in one request or water charging.
  • Thank you mentors for your quick response. Thank you for your valuable guidance.
  • Hello everyone,
    Sorry for the delayed response.
    I'm happy to inform that my family has recovered from coronovirus. They have tested negative and are back home healthy. I would like to say that I used my Divine VK to boost their immunity using VK Tip 133 as suggested by Rakhi Mam. To be exact, my request was, "Dear VK, please send energy of Immune serum, ENT Serum, Shield of 7 Rays and Energy of Zapper Healing 9 Volts 10 kilohertz, energy of Maha Mrutyunjaya Mantra continuously almost every 15mins. They quickly recovered within 3-4 days of Hospitalisation.
    I'm so grateful to @SharatSir for this greatest invention for human kind. I thank @Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher and @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher for their constant guidance to every Litairian.
    Feeling blessed.
    Thank you DIVINE
  • @Chiranthan
    Thank you for sharing. Good to know all your family recovered well. Continue healing for few weeks.
    GOLDEN SUNRISE to your family health.
  • @Chiranthan
    Golden Sunrise to your pure intention & efforts.
    Happy Healing.

• @Puneet-Certified VK Teacher

sir max 5 energies including GS or excluding GS.
    do i need to say GS or i can use other required energy instead of GS?

like GS+5 Energies or GS+4 Energies or any 5 required energies?

• @ipskhurana
    Total 5 energies is always good to follow.
    Is GOLDEN SUNRISE not an energy???
  • Got It. Thanks

• I wanted to first of all give thanks to Sir Sharat for this amazing healing tool. Also his team. I have already a couple of experiences that are amazing to me first of all. My Vk got here to my country super fast even though I knew it would take 6 to 15 days to arrive. But I was holding that intention that hopefully my VK would come sooner and wow to my amazement, I could not beleive the joy I felt in my heart when I saw it come in sooner then expected. First of all when I got Vk in my hands I welcomed it into my life I told it I loved it, expressed gratitude. I followed all the instruction given to me about the forum the serums and discussions and how to send energy charge water and serums. Well Yesterday my kitten almost died. It was unresponsive I immediately sent diggee serum and vitamins and strength in my own words. I put Vk next to kitten for 30 min. The kitten revived and was meowing again within 5 min. But he released bloody stools and healed. Today he is stronger and walking I also charged his milk with vitamins for kittens. The other thing that happened was we lost our car keys we looked everywhere and nothing as soon as I used the switchwords for lost objects my daughter said I found them literally seconds later. Im super excited for more stories to share with you.
  • @Evonnegtz76
    GOLDEN SUNRISE
    Your experience is itself a motivation for VK users
    Loved your spirit to read through patiently and practising VK.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Wish you a GOLDEN SUNRISE joyful journey with VK.
    Keep sharing your experiences.