Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exams from Dec 1st, I'm student of eng hon. Not able to study, learn , memorize.

edited November 2017 in Mind Emotion Discussion
My exams are near. This is my final attempt , last time failed. Solution needed for being creative as I'm student of eng lit. Have to learn many things in short time, have to clear exams with high marks. Creative, learning, memorize, focused. These 4 solutions I'm needed. Using study serum, brain serum , affirmation, EC., healing energies of goddess saraswati, now I hv lost my patience.

Comments

• edited November 2017

1.please take daily GOLDEN SUNRISE + STUDY SERUM + TOTAL WEALTH SERUM + ALPHA WOMAN SERUM + BALANCE SERUM.

2.Send BEAUTY SERUM and GOLDEN SUNRISE to your communication skills.

1. Charge all your stationery with Study Serums.

2. You can also watch this video.

https://www.litairian.com/switch-words-educational-success-intense/

Very intense for educational success

• edited November 2017
    1. TAKE Golden sunrise +STUDY SERUM+Brain serum regularly
    2. Send Golden sunrise to all your learnings,books,stationary,question papers,answer sheets.
    3. You can also make ENERGY CIRCLE
    :+1: Draw a CIRCLE
    :+1: do not overlap , it should be neet & clean
    :+1: write your name first letter capital followed by small
    :+1: write GOLDEN SUNRISE in capitals
    :+1: write REACH FIRST RANK NOW in capitals.
    :+1: please make sure your writing doesn't touch circle walls.
    :+1: you can use any colour / pen / pencil for it.
    :+1: now request VK please charge my energy circle × 3 times and put VK over it for next 30 minutes. Do this twice or more daily .
    :+1: if possible do chant this switchword as well .
    From a personal experience I can say these are boon for exam results
  • @ Usha

Please follow the guidance by Suchita and Barinder.

Alpha Woman Serum will make you a winner. From my personal experiences, there are failures in life, sometimes we don't get what we expect. But VK delivers the best deserving things in our lives. Please work with patience. These Serums will help you to cope and focus in your studies.

Do share your experiences.....

• Study serum and alpha women serum , can we add both in the same water.
  • Thank you so much, for answering my queries, now let's see what happens, your wonderful articles give me energy, I wish I could use those properly, as I should do.
  • @Barinder - Supportive VK Teacher , I want to know, everyday have to make a new energy circle, or 1 is enough, secondly, I read in your articles it should not be kept in book, then where we should keep it n how.
  • Usha you create EC only once
    When you are VK user and can charge your EC with VK you can draw it in book
  • For more information on EC with or without VK read this article by Payal Jain
    Hope this will help
    https://www.litairian.com/energy-circle-working-vibbes-kada/
  • Barinder Ji

1. Kindly inform how to Send Golden sunrise to all learning,books,stationary,question papers,answer sheets , Can you please brief me the procedure like Charging EC

2.Shall I perform the EC charging procedure detailed by you on behalf of my son.Is there any changes that are required for making EC or shall I make the EC as briefed by you.

1. How Frequent I have to Charge EC.

2. By Holding VK in my Hand Shall I Request VK in the following manner " VK Please Give Energy Of Educational Success video created By Sharat Sir for My Son "

• edited November 2017
    @Vijay
    Just Hold VK in your hands and say Vk please send Golden Sunrise to the learnings,question papers and answer sheets of my son(his name) 3 times and put VK aside for 30 minutes Do this regularly
    For charging EC Create EC as explained above and request VK to charge EC 3 times and put VK on EC for 30 minutes
    You can create EC on your son's behalf by writing his name as explained
    Charge your EC daily atleast twice and if you feel you need to do it more you can do it as many times you like.
    Follow your inner guidance
  • Bairinder Ji

Thanks

Shall I perform this along with the above Procedure , By Holding VK in my Hand Shall I Request VK in the following manner " VK Please Give Energy Of Educational Success video created By Sharat Sir for My Son "

• Check this link
    It explains really very well how to take benefits of Sharat A It's videos with VK
    I hope this helps
  • @Vijay

Method for Charging books and stationery is same as that for charging water.
    Hold VK say the energy name 3 times and keep on book for few minutes. Back to back charging of energy.

Then do the same for stationery box

• edited November 2017
    This wonderful tip shared by Rakhiji on Facebook page CITIZEN OF LIGHT......this will clear your question how to take benefits of Sharat Sir's videos by using VK

VIBBES KADA VK TIP OF THE DAY

GOLDEN SUNRISE Friends☀

I feel like watching Sharat Sirs videos but sometimes I just cannot do it....

So do you want to get energy from Sharat Sirs video even when you don't watch.

How is that possible. It's possible with Sharat Sir's own invention VK.

Just think of the video and keep the title of the video in intention.

Example Suppose you want the effect of Sharat Sir's video with title VISION BOARD TO ATTRACT WEALTH.
    Just hold VK and request 3 times "VK please send energy of Sharat Sir's video Vision board to attract wealth
    to xyz".

Keep VK aside for 30 min.

VK has a special feature to mimic other healing modalities. So it can also mimic the effect of these videos.

If you enjoy watching videos do watch them without limits. However if you cannot for any reasons and you wish to have its energy, VK is there for you.

Additional Tip : Use relevant Cosmic serums with VK and watch video related to that healing aspect to have enhanced healing.
    For example : Take TOTAL WEALTH SERUM with VK and watch any prosperity video by Sharat Sir.

Do share your experiences with suggested tips.

VK TIPS compiled by Team VK under guidance of Sharat Sir

Thank you Sir for the gift of VK
  • Vijay your request for video energy is correct
    Instead of for my son say to my son
  • Golden Sunrise ,

Thanks Barider Ji, Excellent , very easy to understand

• It's Brain Serum OR Brain Care Serum . Pls guide.
  • Kindly, let me know, how to give the energy of success.
  • GOLDEN SUNRISE @Usha ji ,

You can simply request VK to give you energy of SUCCESS. You can even charge your water with SUCCESS.

Additionally energy of success can be taken with options below

1. You can take GOLDEN SUNRISE + total wealth serum + study serum .
    For educational success
    2. You can also watch this video for educational success
    https://www.litairian.com/switch-words-educational-success-intense/
    3. You can also watch success vision boards videos
    https://www.litairian.com/vision-board-success-attitude/
  • I have few more questions, so far no sign of success, till my exams, trying to keep faith n patience. 1. I have a metal bottle which I use for water charging, is metal bottle ok . 2. I am taking 4 doses or more, every time I charge with study serum, brain serum, golden sunrise, energy of success n alpha beauty serum which u suggested, back to back. I that the right way.
  • 3. A year back I had taken a saraswati mantra deeksha, there were 4 mantras given to me , each have to chant 108 times. While chanting I lose my concentration, want to charge all four mantras by vk. Method I'm using, writing on a paper in ec, then keeping vk on it for 30 min, one by one . Is that the right way.
  • @Usha

Please take the names of serums correctly,
    Its ALPHA WOMAN SERUM . There is no alpha Beauty serum.

If you take names of energies/ cosmic serums correctly, then only VK can access them.

4 doses is minimum, if you feel your energy requirement is more, then you can increase the doses.

Yes you can charge in metal bottle, the material of construction of water vessel does not matter with VK. If VK can send energies to DNA inside the cell in body and even send energies to Universe, that means bottle material does not matter.

We did not understand the meaning of SO FAR NO SIGN OF SUCCESS??

I guess you have to still appear for your exams.

For success through VK there are 3 criteria

1. Do and continue healing with patience.
    2. Do your actions required that is study well.
    3. If 1 and 2 are done, VK delivers what a person truly deserves.

I am writing all these, based on my experiences on Study Serum to children. I have been sending energies to different children in my family, and have observed how they have performed in exams. The children who put in actions scored very well.

Children who were average at actions, but received energies, were happy giving exams, had good score, less than what the parents expected, but they got admissions in their deserving institutes for higher studies.

So i request you to continue your healing, without getting anxious about the results.

Study serum already have required mantras and many more energies.

If you still feel, you can write all mantras together in the EC in Capital letter and your name in Capital small letter like Usha....and charge the EC for 30 mins as many times as you feel

• Thank u very much for the help. I'm sorry by mistake I wrote alpha beauty , I'm taking alpha woman serum
  • My exams are starting from today, I need everyone's best wishes.
  • @Usha

GOLDEN SUNRISE blessings to you Usha !!

You can chant "REACH FIRST RANK NOW"

• Thank u very much ma'am, Golden Sunrise