Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Feedback…..a few days after using the above…our Advocate contacted us

    ….he had been delaying processing…..today I was able to send him all info he requested so he can lodge case in High Court….said it’s a 2 month wait before if can hold on Court roll.

    It’s a start…some light to the long tunnel.

    Golden Sunrise….Divine miracles begin now

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11
    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you for sharing….just what I needed….will definitely share my results

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you for quick response.

    Should I draw energy circle and write his name and the amount in dispute together with GOLDEN SUNRISE LOVE SERUM ALL CLEAR SERUM SHIELD OF 7 RAY and activate circle with VK therafter placing VK on circle?

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Dear Sharat Sir

    I make this appeal to you in desperation.

    On the 16th Oct I made a cash payment.

    A week later I got a call to say the money is short.

    I definitely sent the correct figure and he sent a pic of the money received.

    So right now it looks like I am trying to cheat him and to us him trying to cheat me.

    We are business associates and I would like any and all assistance to recover this disputed amount.

    Thank you thank you thank you

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    wow I have these symptoms for past 2 days …going to try it now…will give feedback.

    thank you for sharing

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you I need this.

    How many times to chant the mantra.

    Thank you

    Yuvas

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    I am currently assisting about 40 children using magnotherapy to help balance their bodies so that they can do better in studies. But now that I have VK can I put all their names and the subjects they want to do better in a circle calling the different serums. Also activating the magnets with the study serum and brain serum.

    Please advise how best I can help these children…getting ready to write their final exams.

    If I should leave theVK on the book with their names overnight would it be charging whole night as many are studying at night.

    Thank You

    Golden Sunrise

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you for sharing . I am currently Workington school kids who are having problems concentrating and learning and bad attitude. Cant wait to start using it

    yuvas
    Member
    Post count: 11

    Thank you. Golden Sunrise

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)