Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Thank you for sharing your inspiring story ❤️
Wishing you a happy and joyful Golden Sunrise life ahead.
Thank you Rakhi Mam.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
in reply to: Received VS with divine grace #22827I can’t wait to receive my parcel with VS and another Divine VK.
Been tracking the package since this morning. Its in Adelaide already and custom clearance was cleared. I am excited to welcome VS and VK home soon
GOLDEN SUNRISE and Gratitude to Divine and Sharat Sir.
GOLDEN SUNRISE and thank you everyone for your kind words and support.
Gratitude to DIVINE VK and Sharat Sir.
Gratitude to Mother Earth for providing us with all her blessing. Energy healing sent
Thank you Sharat Sir for making it possible and Rakhi Mam for sharing this wonderful idea.
GOLDEN SUNRISE
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you for the answer
GOLDEN SUNRISE
@SumanGoyal_1
Thank you for sharing your success story,
May I please know what COSMIC SERUM is GS?
I am inspired by your post ????????
GOLDEN SUNRISE
Thank you for the answer, I will start my husband healing journey with VK and Cosmic serum as soon as our VKs arrive.
GOLDEN SUNRISE ????????
-
AuthorPosts