Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Father’s health not improving #20299
Thank you Mam .Will do as you suggested.Thanks to you and Sharat Sir.
Golden Sunrise .
in reply to: Sleep issue after hospital discharge #18735Thank you Mam wil do it from today .Golden Sunrise ????????
Mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" and @SharatSir my friend's uncle is not keeping well and not recovering at all and he is having tremendous headache with paralysis and with tremendous saliva coming out …..he is detoriated ..plz help and send healing plz…..
Thanks…
Thanks to both @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam and @SharatSir .uncle is little better with released blood clot .but his paralysis is sustaining and also his speech difficulties are there.and he is coughing and vomiting ….we need healing from all of us.please send healing for his recovery. Thanks in advance .Golden Sunrise !
Dear Mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I found in my office drawer from where it was lost.i kept my drawer unlocked after it was lost.i has an intuition that I would get back it in the same place.so I found it .thanks mam to you and Sharat Sir.
Vk is changing my life.
in reply to: VK helped to get lost valuables back #14290@"Puneet-Certified VK Teacher" sir i have got back my bag with all the pendrives intact .thanks to you all sharat sir and Vk.amazing energy. Thanks to all.
@"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam and sharat Sir thank you both for everything you did .For Vk and for continous energies I got back my bag with all the pendrives intact with no loss of data.
Thanks once again .
Hi @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" mam I am still doing all explained but till now no news or no clues .what should I do now?
Ok mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you for your support and sharat sir's creation.
Mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I HAVE SEARCHED but it's not clearly written kindly if you can elaborate on that .
in reply to: VK helped to get lost valuables back #14238@Kari can you suggest what exactly you did as recently I lost a bag with 8 pen drives with all my valuable work and datas all my photos and my certificate scans.can you exactly guide what you did?
No mam she couldn't and she didn't write email as she has some problem with internet connection.so I would request if you can give some guidance for her here so that I can pass on that message to her.Thanks
Thanks to you @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" man and Sharat sir my friend is keeping well and feeling better suffering from pains a bit hope all willbe fine soon.
Ok mam @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" I am doing the same .thanks to you and sharat Sir VK us amazing and I know my friend will be healed soon .
Golden sunrise @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher" thank you and thanks for Sharat Sue's advice .Will surely do whatever his guidance .
Thanks for making us aware .
-
AuthorPosts