Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    thank you so much for your replies. appreciate it

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    @"Rakhi-Certified VK Teacher"

    Using my own words together with VK Tip 140, do I need to charge a bottle of water daily?

    Or I just have to request to VK and set it aside on a daily basis?

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    So, looking from this, should I just stick to the charged water method only?

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    1) Affirmation:

    Daughter’s NAME; Champion GSU10 & GDU12, "Tournament name", DONE.

    2) EC -> Win A Contest Energy Circle and Chess PLAY Energy Circle

    3) Ho’oponopono was chanted to clear any negative vibe/energy between my daughter and the other player.

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Hi Rakhi mam. Golden sunrise.

    Thank you for your response.

    I am currently involved in all the 3 skills mentioned above. I want to get VK to help further in enhancing the skills.

    What is your take on this based on your experience? Shall I focus on 1 skill first before moving on to next?

    Thank you.

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10

    Hi @SharatSir Thank you for this wonderful post. I want to clarify. Can I mimic different skills from various people? For example, sports skills from person A, singing skills from person B and linguistic skills from person C? If yes, can I do it in one go or I shall have a time gap between these 3 requests?

    Also, can I request on behalf of my daughter? e.g “ VK mimic the energy of XYZ’s English speaking skill with safety and security for my daughter".

    Thank you.

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10
    in reply to: Slow speech #15061

    @Madhursr

    TQ so much for your explanation and guidance. Appreciate it

    vijay14
    Member
    Post count: 10
    in reply to: Slow speech #15053

    @Madhursr

    TQ so much for your explanation and guidance. Appreciate it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)