Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
GOLDEN SUNRISE, Shield of Seven Rays & Energy of Victory to all Indian soldiers now forever
Thank you Mam.
Thank u so much Mam for your kind guidance .
Sorry mam, I didn't understand yr question, but I charge GS and MMM in water to have peace & have positive attitude , because due to downfall in business husband is in great depression.
Balance serum for him to take correct decision in his business,which he don't have now.and loose his temper every now and then.TWS is for his prosperity .
Mam, If I am making mistakes please correct me, and guide me
Mam for his business I charge all this serum's in one bottle only.
Golden sunrise
Rakhi mam ,
Sorry for posting the serum names in short form. Mam I charge water with GOLDEN SUNRISE, MAHAMRITYUNJAY MANTRA, BALANCE SERUM and TOTAL WEALTH SERUM for his business.
Golden sunrise Rakhi mam
I am using vk since 1 month by water charging method for husband for his business to prosper,I charge the water with MMM, GS,BS,& TWS which he takes with him to his shop, but till now no improvement in my husband's business mam . After demonitisation sales in our shop has collapsed completely, and now a days we find it very difficult to meet our daily expenses.
Mam ,am I using my vk in wrong way? Please help.
One thing I have experienced after wearing vk is that I have become calm, and enjoy a peace inside which was not experienced before , and have the faith that this bad time will also pass.
-
AuthorPosts