Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16379
Rakhi mam can i post or write to you about a personal goal/wish. iam talking to vk and i think you will suggest that but would feel more confident if you help. But I will follow whatever you say.
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16378Thank you Leena mam. Thank you Sharat sir.
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16355Mam sleeping peacefully since the last 2 days uninterruptedly. I bow to you in gratitude mam. VK is finally decided toconnect with me I hope. And I hope this sleeping thing continues.
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16332okay mam
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16329yes mam i will follow everything you say thank you
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16325..am i under too much "stress" to experience the results.
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16324Rakhi mam sorry to bother you but iam following everything you said (mentioned above) is vb working very slow for me…i slept 3 hours last night after 7-8 days for the 1st time…Golden sunrise worked for me before in everything but now in this particular case iam chanting iam doing everything instructed yet with less or no result…am i under too much to experience the results…pls help me before i go mad. Yes thats how it is.
Regards
in reply to: Request help with VK after hearing tragic incident #16260Rakhi mam, thank you so much for taking your time to respond. I will follow your instructions.
-
AuthorPosts